Padmé tier 5 is stupid hard

12346Next

Replies

• Nteger wrote: »
    I couldn't beat tier 5 until I bumped up GG (2 zetas) and Asaj (2 zetas) to gear 12.5 and slice all their mods. Then I was able to beat tiers 5 and 6 and bump up Dooku to gear 12. My weak links are gear 9 B2 and IG100. Keep stunning Padme and Kenobi until Padme goes down, then focus Guardian and then the other Jedi. If you can, try to shock Kenobi or give him buff immunity so that he doesn't taunt, but remember he can cleanse. I don't think I'll be able to beat tier 7 without better gear on my droids.

Posting here first as I just (finally) unlocked Tier 5 Padme after being bitter last yesterday... After much frustration, I added the leadership Zeta to my G12 zAsajj and made her lead. That worked with the sh'mix of Gear 9-10 Seps - G10 Dooku, G10 zGrievous, and G9 B2, and my poor Gear 8 Sun Fac.

Keep Anakin and Kenobi stunned as much as possible, and go after Padme with grevious and Asajj. Save AoE for when Kenobi has taunt up so you can keep whittling down Padme. Killing Anakin is ok, as he just feeds Asajj.

3 tips:
    - Asajj's leader zeta gives her tons of extra turns and her lifesteal brings her back to full. If Anakin lands healing immunity, you're done.
    - Dooku's 100% stun Jedi is invaluable in the Tier 5 battle.
    - hope to heck and back that Greivous' free turns come when Kenobi does not have taunt and you can skitter Padme
    - kill order, Padme, Anakin, Anakin (resurrected), Fishlee Bindo, Kenobi

Don't confuse kill order with not doing attacks on any other toons. You have to control Anakin esp. with stuns.

Wishing I could've done this without the "wasted" zeta (yes I know Asajj is good elsewhere, but she is the only NS I have geared. I'll use her in 3v3 on defence with my gear 8 Daka and Tanya)
  • Not all bars are meant to be reached by most
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Did T5 with maxed ventress and Gear 10grevious, no one else had and gear. Only have 57* sepratests total.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, those of you who’ve lost hope thinking it’s only possible with the new separatist droids, well I have good news for you! I beat it with Grievous, magnagaurd, b2, asajj, and poggle, yes, poggle! And only gear 8 on asajj. I beat tier 7 with that team. Now, I did have three zetas on my droids, sonthat helped a lot, but it was like the C3PO event, you almost need chirpa's lead to be zeta’d to beat the event.

I appreciate the optimism, but can you please post some pics or swgoh.gg link to your account so we can see how you modded, etc.

@jonnydeathstar sure, here you go!
    https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Abby_Normal
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    All I'm gonna say is tier 6 is a walk in the park after tier 5, difficulty is definately gated for unlock
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Not all bars are meant to be reached by most

No, as soon as you meet the star requirement and have your chars at g8 (I think g9 was max gear back in Mar 2016 when the GMY event launched) you're entitled to own the latest legendary char.
    Oh and it should be doable by pressing the auto button, anything else would be unfair! :)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    spacrj7nqkme.png

I did T5 with this. So it’s entirely possible to do without new droids or without Ventress/B2 to clear buffs.

Strategy was simple: Poggle’s special to put Offense Up on Spy, use Spy’s special when Amidala had 5 stacks of Protection Up, explode her into a fine mist. Chip away at Kenobi (this team can’t deal with his taunts) then repeat the Poggle-Spy love on fishface so you don’t have to deal with his dumb resses.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This thread should be deleted: tier 5 of padme event is not stupid hard, it is OK

Tier 7 is hard but not tier 5

I think this thread was created 5 min only after event started or something, so it is completely wrong. Please close it and create new one about tier 7.
    Or just rename the title with « tier 7 » instead of « tier 5 »
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    This thread should be deleted: tier 5 of padme event is not stupid hard, it is OK

Tier 7 is hard but not tier 5

I think this thread was created 5 min only after event started or something, so it is completely wrong. Please close it and create new one about tier 7.
    Or just rename the title with « tier 7 » instead of « tier 5 »

2 days ago:
    We can only beat this with all separatist droids gear 12 full zetas
    This event is for whales only.

They should write in requirements « whales only »

Can you just log out and forget your PW?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Definitely manageable!

Took a lot of tries but I got a 7* Padme using a GG lead team.

G12 zzGG
    G12 zB2
    G12 ventress
    G10 Magnaguard
    G8 Sunfac
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    It took me many attempts but eventually I cleared t5 running dooku lead with this squad. Assaj was g12, dooku g11, grievous and b2 g9 and sun fac g8. B2 was the real MVP's if you can keep him alive long enough
  • the game is getting stupid with every update
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    It’s stupid easy when you have your characters geared did t7 in 7 try’s ZZGG ZB2 Zdooku Magnaguard ZAsaj . All g12 but dooku at 11 . I’m ftp I like droids so started gearing after the G rework everyone hated
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Make peace with the fact that you won't get past Tier 6 without B1/Droideka

Fake news untrue
  • Kairo
    1 posts Member
    Dont tell players they need 5 stars around level 10, but actually require 7 stars with perfect mods and g11. I guess so long as they keep the whales happy, they dont care how unfun the game is becoming.
  • I beat T5 with 220 speed Asajj G12 and she had 3148 Damage...the rest of my squad was garbage. Dooku G9, GG was G7, Battle Droid was G8 but missing the last two tiers of all attacks and abilities so 9700 power, and last and least was Magna at G7 missing abilities and at 6700 power. It is all about Asajj. She is the lead, kill Padme first, she can’t be revived. Kill Anakin next. I had to kill 3 times due to revive. Kill fake Jolee reviver next and GK last. Took me 12 tries, but I got her.
    Sorry this is after event is over, but maybe it will help some the next time around.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    spacrj7nqkme.png

I did T5 with this. So it’s entirely possible to do without new droids or without Ventress/B2 to clear buffs.

Strategy was simple: Poggle’s special to put Offense Up on Spy, use Spy’s special when Amidala had 5 stacks of Protection Up, explode her into a fine mist. Chip away at Kenobi (this team can’t deal with his taunts) then repeat the Poggle-Spy love on fishface so you don’t have to deal with his dumb resses.

You couldn't do T6 with that team?