SWGOH

124Next

Replies

• D4ni
    10 posts Member
    I think I see your problem, every time you tap the light or dark side battles you are thinking you must fight the battle presented on the screen
    The game will always redirects you to the first battle of the level 1, so once you are there (1st battle of level 1) you have to change it manually choosing another one by moving across the level tabs, selecting the level ('easy' or 'hard') and finally tapping/clicking the battle you really want to do
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Ok again I've done daily Quests and again it's boring and easy!!! Taking me back to Light side battles and I've done both normal and hard and it's meaningless!!! The only good thing about it is earning points and credits but it's not a challenge!!! The only other interesting thing is I only have one more battle in the Rancor pit and perhaps I'll move on to something else and again Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin is in impossible because I've been trying for 4 months now and no luck. George
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    G1975 wrote: »
    I've been playing SWGOH since last May for almost a year now and the game has had it's ups and downs. I'm currently on level 43 but I'm making little progress in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles. I'm also fighting in Fleet Commander training Grand Moff Tarkin to unlock another ship but it's very hard!!! I also made the stupid mistake of buying crystals once thinking it would help me out but it didn't!!! The game has become very frustrating and aggravating especially since I have no one to help me. I have reached out to people on YouTube and Instagram who play the game but they haven't given me much help, unless I get better players or spend money. George

43 levels in a year almost? And you're saying "some people have a life?" Buddy ur playtime is probably 2 hours. Which is like 15 seconds a day. You're better off restarting of giving up considering this game takes more than 2 hours to progressed.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @G1975

but u r reading our comments, do you?
    we gave u a lot of good and very useful tips which should have pushed you beyond level 60 - easily by looking at the time / age of this thread.

i do understand that this game can be very difficult for a beginner. i was in your position, too.
    i didnt really know what to do, but i asked better player and thought about my own skills and resource managment and i got myself slowly in a position where i can say, the toons i have i can understand and use meaningful but there is still a lot to do for me!

this game isnt a tower defense game for 2-3 minute sessions in the bathroom!
    if you want to play it right and successful, you have to put more effort in to it.

in this part, there had been already a lot of help, now its your turn to realize it!

you can do it!
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    I think you're fundamentally misinterpreting how this game works.

The light side and dark side tables aren't really the point of the game. They are just hurdles to clear so you can 'farm' characters and gear by completing the nodes over and over again.

The 'game' is the arena, fleet arena, PvP events and individual/guild PvE events. You have unlocked arena and fleet arena now. You should be using the light and dark side tables to unlock more shards of your desired characters/ships and the gear to make them stronger, so you can rank more highly in arena. You should also be completing the daily challenges to get XP and other resources to help you level up.

You've already noticed the rabcor your guild is trying to defeat. There are other raids which you will come across later. Once you get to level 65 you can also help your guild participate in territory wars and territory battles.

If you're just playing the ls/ds holotables, you're missing the point of the whole game.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Happy May the 4th and SWGOH is giving 2XL bonus points in Light, Dark side and Cantina battles but again it's the same situation with me in playing the same rounds over and over again!!! Daily Quests again is a joke because it sends me back to the easy levels of the game!!! Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes is really losing it's appeal, let's hope the new game Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is better than this!!! George
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    I feel like you're not even trying to read our suggestions anymore. I'm done with this.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    iydh3vf1we58.jpg
This discussion has been closed.