Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Cinny wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    ovi96ovi wrote: »
    you made this event for money, really. for 5* i spend real money ? never, for 7 i understand but for 5* ? NO
    and i give up the game
    People have been soloing T5 with a high end Ventress.

You're not prepared. That's not CG's fault. Just get ready for next time.

i want a video how you can solo T5 with just AV you stupid ****, then please add also T6 and T7, you are prepared i guess.

YaeVizsla only answers to people who don’t call names.
  • 5no8zgykq05f.png

Who should i target now in this tier 7 situation ?
  • I don't know. several days in with g12 ventress, g11 grevious, g10 dooku, g9 b2 and i can barely target anyone but gk in tier 5. Even if i can land a stun or buff immunity on anyone, it pretty much gets dispelled right away.

I get making the 7 star (and 6 star) tiers very difficult, but requiring all g12 toons (and despite the stated requirements) and requiring specific ones just to unlock a character is maddening.

Does there really need to be a paywall just to unlock a toon at 5*?
  • This event is horrible. It’s way too hard and obnoxious. The revives aren’t even reasonable
  • @CG_Carrie is padme gonna get a Nerf? I want to put zetas on her but I want to be sure my investment is as advertised.
  • @CG_Carrie is padme gonna get a Nerf? I want to put zetas on her but I want to be sure my investment is as advertised.

Padmé rework was scheduled for the next time the event was released but if enough people unlock her now we may see it in 2 weeks.
  • Karlito
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Edit : wrong thread sorry !
    Post edited by Karlito on
  • seriously EA if u want the game be pay to win, jus put a price to the game and no one will play again, just spent
    80 dolars on the separatist for nothing, padme event is total **** this game is getting wors with every update. the game was fun, not just for taking my money
  • RIP swgoh
  • Crayn
    1 posts Member
    bsx6rmxmfag2.jpeg

I unlocked with these as asajj lead even did not use geo soldier since it died on opening salvo

Spent 2 hours if you understand the tactics and with a bit of luck it’s double i really cannot understand how people with all g12 cannot unlock even
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Crayn wrote: »
    Spent 2 hours if you understand the tactics and with a bit of luck it’s double i really cannot understand how people with all g12 cannot unlock even

A lot of people just autobattle most of the game and compensate by overgearing nad overmodding. Imagine how good they'd be if they actually learned how to play on their own instead of just building the teams YouTube tells them to build. *shrug*
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Does anybody know what would be the best lead for these five: Asajj, Grievous, B2, magna guard and B1??

I don't plan on getting anyone to G12 in time, but I'm just trying to complete tier 5 for now and I do have a couple zeta's I could apply... Any thoughts appreciated!
  • qtt42yox985x.png

**** I feel i got so close to get 7* padme on this one
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    This event was quite the challenge. I like how we were able to unlock her with toons we all already garhered. No panic farm or whatsoever needed for the new droids, i really enjoyed it.
  • 5no8zgykq05f.png

Who should i target now in this tier 7 situation ?

Mon Calamari Jolee. Maybe you can stun and kill him before he unleashes all that courage on someone.
  • This event is crap. I had an easier time with both Grand Master Yoda and The Emperor. I can understand the Stars and the gear is a little high but MODs as well? How about making an event that us normal people can actually achieve without foresight or spending hundreds of dollars cuz farming for gear is the worst thing to rush. Almost thinking about just uninstalling the thing....
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Blackstaff wrote: »
    This event is crap. I had an easier time with both Grand Master Yoda and The Emperor. I can understand the Stars and the gear is a little high but MODs as well? How about making an event that us normal people can actually achieve without foresight or spending hundreds of dollars cuz farming for gear is the worst thing to rush. Almost thinking about just uninstalling the thing....

I should hope you had an easier time with those events, they are years old. Yoda was tuned when mods didn’t even exist. What would be the point of releasing new events that everyone could automatically complete in 5 seconds with no foresight or investment?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Blackstaff wrote: »
    This event is crap. I had an easier time with both Grand Master Yoda and The Emperor. I can understand the Stars and the gear is a little high but MODs as well? How about making an event that us normal people can actually achieve without foresight or spending hundreds of dollars cuz farming for gear is the worst thing to rush. Almost thinking about just uninstalling the thing....

Those events were made when the maximum level was 70 and the maximum gear was 8. OF COURSE you had an easier time with them.

Why are people getting mad that this isn't easy? If you wanted it to be that easy they could just put it in your inbox and be done with it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Personally I like the event, even though I spent 3k crystals and have tried t6 about a bajillion times and only killed Padme once - It's human nature though to be **** when you have to work for something instead of just getting it handed to you. I've been playing since Day One and my GP is HIGHLY inflated for various reasons, but I understand how this works and I'm WAY too big of a Geek to take my ball and go home - as long as Pong Krell is on the way by GAWD!!!! >:)
  • Does anybody know what would be the best lead for these five: Asajj, Grievous, B2, magna guard and B1??

I don't plan on getting anyone to G12 in time, but I'm just trying to complete tier 5 for now and I do have a couple zeta's I could apply... Any thoughts appreciated!

Please!... Anyone?! I haven't geared my team up because I'm waiting for community feedback!... Needless to say: the community's failing me here. Lol come on guys!
  • Result = failure and spending 3k crystals to still fail

Cg good good (ep voice)
  • I am mixed on this one.

I simply don't have the gear levels to even tier 5 this event. I have Dooku at 11 and AV at 12, other than that I have nothing but scrubs. It simply isn't an area I have put focus. I admit to having a problem with a level that is supposed to be playable with 5 star characters not being completable without 7 star high gear characters, but other than that I simply do not care.

I just got JTR and am finishing up gearing up my Resistance team to G12, at same time I am finishing up gear 12ing my imperial troopers team. When that is done, I will finish Dengar to G12 so I can get Chewie next time, then I will start working on old republic....then maybe Ewoks for C3PO...although I still have to get my Bastilla led Jedi team up there....

There is just a lot to farm. And it takes a lot of time. I was over this event after a couple of hours proved I wasn't going to get it from where I am currently at without spending a lot of time, money and shifting my focus.

I am not saying the Dev's did anything wrong, or this game sucks or anything of the nature. Simply saying that i am not the target audience for this event.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    Noxhaven wrote: »
    unknown.png

7* Padme

How?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    How?
    Looks like the lineup was GG lead, Asajj, B2, IG-100, Poggle.

Poggle probably died in one and Magnaguard was only a momentary distraction, but might have gotten off an Offense Up first. With zRampage and zMetalloid Monstrosity, every time someone dies Asajj gets angrier and GG gets a stompy bonus attack. B2 gains and gives a lot of turn meter. Every turn GG takes, he gets stronger.

Asajj smash, Grievous roflchomp. The ability to hit things for a lot of damage quickly is key to the event, and those two gain that from allies dying.
    Still not a he.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    unknown.png

7* Padme

How?

AV lead, GG, B2, IG100 and Poggle.
    Kill order Padme, Anakin, Fish, GK, Mace.

https://swgoh.gg/p/562228932/characters/?f=Galactic+Republic

Lucky you! I’m trying with a very similar team since days without success
  • Hi guys, i just wanted to share that i was able to beat tier 7 padme with: GG b2 magna asayy (g12) and sun fac (g8) after around 50 try :dizzy:
    sc1x7r81pezz.png
    The kill order: padme, fish, anakin, then the other 2
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This is the video of my successful run when i got Padme to 7* today :

https://youtu.be/R18HTC6wNLo
    I used :
    - GG lead gear 12 double zetas
    - Asaj gear 12 zeta unique
    - B2 gear 11 no zeta
    - Poggle and Magnaguard gear 10 no zeta