GR is terrible lol

Replies

• Nauros wrote: »
    CLS and JKR are still top tier teams. NS are probably one of the best second tier teams that can wreak havoc on a lot of teams. You’re crazy if you think your one zeta Padmé team is going to come in and dominate those other teams and no, a single zeta JKR team was not very good.

JKR yes, but CLS? Solid tier 2 now, not top tier.

I would say anything that is a counter to everything but DR would still qualify as a top tier team.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Post your squad and mods. Wanna have a good laugh.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    CLS is still top 3 squad in the game, only behind JKR and DR. A fast enough CLS team can beat JKR and every other team below that.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    padme is only low budget of the group and yes i do, when Revan came out even a moderatly gear one coudl stomp a top end shan team, or sith team

Certainly Not. JKR without his zetas and i would say min Gear 10 wasnt really on top of any arena!

Sure, if every other char was g12 + Zetas u could be in top 30 with good mods.

But in the end we are talking about Padme. I dont see any reason, why she should be the new meta without any full euqipped and built out squad.

She will be a real badass team in GA or other events or just needed for an other legendary but i dont think she will be on top - right now!

Maybe we get a rework of mace (maybe a zeta?) or JarJar ( C3P0-like ) or an other GR char, but not with the GR squad right now.

Chewie was also very difficult to get ( i dont have him ) but he wasnt meta at all.

Just my opinion.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Meta report shows a whopping 11 padme teams.....compared to how may JKR and DR teams two days in?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Larx wrote: »
    padme is only low budget of the group and yes i do, when Revan came out even a moderatly gear one coudl stomp a top end shan team, or sith team

Certainly Not. JKR without his zetas and i would say min Gear 10 wasnt really on top of any arena!

Sure, if every other char was g12 + Zetas u could be in top 30 with good mods.

But in the end we are talking about Padme. I dont see any reason, why she should be the new meta without any full euqipped and built out squad.

She will be a real badass team in GA or other events or just needed for an other legendary but i dont think she will be on top - right now!

Maybe we get a rework of mace (maybe a zeta?) or JarJar ( C3P0-like ) or an other GR char, but not with the GR squad right now.

Chewie was also very difficult to get ( i dont have him ) but he wasnt meta at all.

Just my opinion.

Padme/GR will be the 2nd best Arena team soon (when people got the gears and zetas) just falling behind of DR(Malak) --> DR(Malak) > GR > JKR > CLS
    Question is if there's going to be a new (the one that was planned for May? Shaak Ti or Ki-Adi-Mundi?) or reworked GR char (Mace? Kit Fisto or any other jedi council member?) that allows the GR squad to beat Malak.
    Either way we'll have more diversity in arena again with the JKR squads subbing in Chewie to counter GR and the GR squads alternating their lineups between facing JKR and DR squads.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @Legend91
    Yeah, if someone new comes she could be on top ( sry for this one ;) )
    It would be very nice seeing Mundi or someone else from jedi council but there cant be a new jedi or else the new one would push JKR again.

There has to be a new GR only char. Someone like Gregar Typho who could be a support to her in protecting and absorbing some damage for her.

This would be really badass
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Nauros wrote: »
    CLS and JKR are still top tier teams. NS are probably one of the best second tier teams that can wreak havoc on a lot of teams. You’re crazy if you think your one zeta Padmé team is going to come in and dominate those other teams and no, a single zeta JKR team was not very good.

There's still one guy running CLS in the top 50 on my shard, amid a sea of Darth Revans and a handful of JKRs. I dunno how he does it, because I have one of the slowest DR teams and I still absolutely wreck him.

As to the OP, everyone said Darth Revan **** when he came out too. Surprise, now he dominates way harder than JKR did after his first appearance. Maybe give it more than one day.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• DarkLord7
    241 posts Member
    cant beat luke

Cant beat NS

Cant beat Revan

You're a clueless noob. Sorry. 3/5 of the GR team was utterly useless a month ago. Now it can not only kill Revan, but hold very strongly on defense as well against him. And CLS? Crit immunity, debuff immunity, how are you losing to a CLS team?
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    Yeah of course it is based off of G12 7 star characters. Would you go in with anything else under geared against arena teams? That’s what you would expect to go against when competing against the top end meta teams.

Ah yes, all those G12 7* Malaks that are running the meta and causing everything that beats it to be nerfed

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    cant beat luke

Cant beat NS

Cant beat Revan

You're a clueless noob. Sorry. 3/5 of the GR team was utterly useless a month ago. Now it can not only kill Revan, but hold very strongly on defense as well against him. And CLS? Crit immunity, debuff immunity, how are you losing to a CLS team?

"While protection is active"

not all the time. and once you get ex amout that pro gets converted to courage leaving you a bit open to attacks

its terrible on def dropped from 90 to 178 in a night i get that im not maxed but as ive said before other "new meta" when they came out did very well at lower lvls maybe 2nd zeta is the diff maker idk

This entire thread is a complete waste of time and energy for everyone involved. Come back when you’ve invested G12+ gear, all zetas, and 6E mods.

Seriously.
  • VaexquaGer
    466 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Please, CG, remove those f2p-players without addiction and patience, it's just disturbing to share our great fun and playful gameplay-experiences with those fellas...
    All this complaining, why shouldn't we get rid of these cheap players very soon?
    No payment... delete accounts, problems solved...
    B)
  • F2P and wanting to be on top is like communism, they want the best and others must pay for it.
  • I would just be happy if the game would stop crashing when I farm gear.
  • New video counter point to OP suggestion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QOurzALZGZw
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Please, CG, remove those f2p-players without addiction and patience, it's just disturbing to share our great fun and playful gameplay-experiences with those fellas...
    All this complaining, why shouldn't we get rid of these cheap players very soon?
    No payment... delete accounts, problems solved...
    B)

Most are asking for fair gameplay not free handouts. This Padme event is a little over the top even for GS12+ if it’s the wrong combo of toons for 5*. I have not seen one person say give me Padme 7* with my garbage team. The complaints are valid that a 5* unlock now perceptually requires GS12+ is the argument.

The rants are ok. It’s just people voicing and venting frustration. Don’t read it if you don’t like it. Calling for accounts to be banned is not a constructive solution. If you are addicted to the game you should seek professional help. This is a repast from reality and just a game.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    cant beat luke

Cant beat NS

Cant beat Revan

"While protection is active"

not all the time. and once you get ex amout that pro gets converted to courage leaving you a bit open to attacks

its terrible on def dropped from 90 to 178 in a night i get that im not maxed but as ive said before other "new meta" when they came out did very well at lower lvls maybe 2nd zeta is the diff maker idk

And because you're not hiding in revans?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    You really should have waited till you geared her up and finished off her abilities before judging so much. Of course characters are not going to compete with high level teams that are fully geared and zetad when they are not at all.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    cant beat luke

Cant beat NS

Cant beat Revan

Padmé, Anakin, GK, Ahsoka & GMY (All GR) Can beat Darth revan teams with Malak. They can wipe the floor with Darth revan teams without Malak. They can beat / time out JKR teams. Their only weakness is pregnant Padmé.
  • you must be doing something different then i am then cuz han just wiped out GK in one shot lmao

How bad at modding are you where Han can 1-shot GK? Han can't do 120K in one shot.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    as this should be to LS revan, luke and NS. thats my point. it is not.

Snips zeta seems to be required to beat JKR.
    Get your squad ready before judging

• TVF wrote: »
    you must be doing something different then i am then cuz han just wiped out GK in one shot lmao

That's a problem with your GK then. He should have lots of protection.
    not protection, health- protection up is based off health, and with the 50% max health from the lead...
  • Azazel61
    68 posts Member
    i didnt say top end meta did i? i dont consider ls revan, ns or luke top end, had i said malek then yes i would agree

Well that’s ****. I still take 1st daily with Cls and many still do with JKR.

NS that’s another story.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    you must be doing something different then i am then cuz han just wiped out GK in one shot lmao

How bad at modding are you where Han can 1-shot GK? Han can't do 120K in one shot.

lmao obviously its the Han-chewy-han shot and i did goof on that one, had all armor up instead pro for some reason prolly because of shifting for padme.

i love how much this topic has offended peoples life tho it really amuses me.

It's not so much offending people. I think the main take away from your thread is when you are running a zetaless squad consisting of a Gear VIII Padme with GK, GMY, Aayla and JKA it's not a good measure of how effective that team is.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Kalano wrote: »
    as this should be to LS revan, luke and NS. thats my point. it is not.

Snips zeta seems to be required to beat JKR.
    Get your squad ready before judging

ok what is Snips? ive heard this before so i must ask lol

Snips = Ahsoka Tano. Her nick in the show!
    Her zeta will get her assists, and she’ll dispell the buffs on jkr squad. Will help a lot 😉