Nightsister Zombie and Spirit

I was talking to a friend about the upcoming Ghosts of Dortmire event, and he said that he hated Nightsister Zombie and Nightsister Spirit because zombies and spirits shouldn't be in a sci-fi game, but I think that they are cool (more the zombie than the spirit mainly because I think zombies are cooler than ghosts). So I just want to know what other people think, do you like the NZ and the NS, and which one do you think is better?

Replies

• I like the spirit a bit more than the zombie. Don’t see why they shouldn’t be in the game considering that they existed in the Star Wars universe and this game is just us playing at a bunch of holotables.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    They are fine in this game in my opinion. You should get your friend to watch the clone wars show to see what they are all about.
  • I know! The zombies are amazing, and the spirits are cool, and so is a lot of the clone wars series. He said the TV show was stupid! I asked him if he liked Cad Bane, he said yes, I asked him if he liked Savage, and he said yes, well without the TV show, they wouldn't even be in the game! And yeah, there is Star Wars Rebels, which was pretty good, but I don't think there are going to be anymore good shows, and I think you know what I'm talking about (Lego Star Wars shows, and Star wars Resistance, just in case you didn't know what I was talking about), Star Wars Rebels gave us the op Phoenix squad, so that is a benefit of that show, but Star Wars Resistance has given us nothing except a bad show.