Jawa Legendary Event

Prev1
SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited May 2019
The Jawas are currently one of the most useless factions in the game now. Currently behind tuskens. What if, a legendary event was released that required them to unlock 4-LOM? They did capture him in episdoe IV so it could be a fun way to make them useful.

Requires 5 Jawas and they must fight a team of droids (4-LOM, R2? C-P30 and 2 other randomly made droids)

Replies

• Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    No thanks too much to do as it is to be thinking about additional legendary events
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Gcdevil wrote: »
    No thanks too much to do as it is to be thinking about additional legendary events

I mean CG went from dozens of marquees to a bunch of legendaries so who knows. A lot of people have them geared up from Mods 1.0 already.
  • I don't know, a lot of people have Jawas from the old mod battles, so it might be too easily got for them to bother unless it was like straight gear 12. If they rework/improve the faction then maybe, but until then im not sure as that's what has preceded most of the latest legendaries and such.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    4-LOM was not captured by Jawas in episode 4. He did not exist until episode 5 and he is clearly on Jabba’s sail barge with Boba, Dengar and Zuckass in episode 6.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

I mean CG went from dozens of marquees to a bunch of legendaries so who knows. A lot of people have them geared up from Mods 1.0 already.

I only geared mine up to 8 or 9 for the mods. Don't have many omegas either.

I would prefer CG slowed down for a while so I can work on teams I want to for a change instead of feeling like I have to put my resources into what is coming next.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    4-LOM was not captured by Jawas in episode 4. He did not exist until episode 5 and he is clearly on Jabba’s sail barge with Boba, Dengar and Zuckass in episode 6.

Oh dang the droid next to R2 when he got captured in episode 4 looked exactly like the one in episdoe 5 next to Bossk and such on the imperial ship
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member

Wr just want them to be useful...even with an assault battle rewards some gear.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

But do you have too much gear to spare? If recent events have shown anything is that G8-9 or even 10 won't cut it anymore. Do you really want to gear Jawas to G12 instead of focusing on other toons? Especially since they will probably never be part of the meta.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

But do you have too much gear to spare? If recent events have shown anything is that G8-9 or even 10 won't cut it anymore. Do you really want to gear Jawas to G12 instead of focusing on other toons? Especially since they will probably never be part of the meta.

They are really easy to gear anyway.
    And I will gear a char that is useful (required somewhere, decent in TW/GA or raid), meta or not I dont care.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Oh dang the droid next to R2 when he got captured in episode 4 looked exactly like the one in episdoe 5 next to Bossk and such on the imperial ship

Sorry, that’s 3B6-RA-7.

otf9tk092qsc.jpeg

This is 4-LOM. Easy mistake.

rhgwag44qj8j.jpeg

The other protocol Droid is CZ-3, kinda a walking skeleton.

rfjpsw3xapbc.png

• Broxxor
    595 posts Member

thank you for this. :)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

See..... everyone was begging for more legendary, more journeys, less marquees

They all begged for it (it's right in the forum archives) They begged....and now the game is just ridiculous right now....

The only thing they ignored was ships...we beg for ship content and they ship us the bird
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I'd be fine with no new legendaries for a while, personally. After the Malak debacle I couldn't be bothered to care about Padmé, and yet another one so soon after would just be like...no.

Also, I'm all for more bounty hunters but if Boba and Jango don't qualify as legendaries, I don't really see how 4-LOM does.

That said, it would be nice if the Jawas got some love to at least make them into a usable TW/GA team. The only place I've ever seen it suggested to use any of them at all is that weird Dathcha/Han/CLS setup for Phase 1 of AAT, and even that is pretty outdated by now.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Dont really mind they are meta or not, just want them are useful somewhere.

I mean, like an assault battle, getting extra gear salvages, slice mats once a week or two.
    Or extra tier of mod challenge requires factions but guaranteed blue mods or above.
    Or increase teams needed by GA.

Something, anything can do, just..dont let geared jawas benched forever.
  • Ladislav
    114 posts Member
    I would prefer something similar to smugglers monthly event with slicing material as reward.
  • Lol, a legendary Jawa.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Wow, you must be in our discord or something. We were just discussing how you can win this tumbleweed that is currently in the game in place of any events for today and tomorrow.

giphy.gif

We decided you need Jawas to unlock it.

(btw, join our discord, you'll unlock quality content just like this)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Can we join your discord without being in your guild? 'Cause that actually sounds like it could be entertaining.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hmm, let me consult our guild leader.

giphy.gif

Well, he seems a bit busy at the moment. I'll have to ask later.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

giphy.gif

Best movie ever
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

giphy.gif

@Liath

Our guild leader eventually ran out of breath and needed a few minutes before starting his new song. Managed to get him to approve your request. Feel free to join our discord and say hi.

https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

@SemiGod

Our guild leader is a big fan of your idea.

https://swgoh.gg/p/276931189/characters/?f=Jawa
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

giphy.gif

Our guild leader eventually ran out of breath and needed a few minutes before starting his new song. Managed to get him to approve your request. Feel free to join our discord and say hi.

https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

OMG you have your own complaint channel. :D
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Well I can't exactly complain here can I? ;)
  • I would love to have an event that requires jawas and on top of that gives 4-LOM shards. That would be my favorite event!
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • @CG_SBCrumb please make this event!
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Like after all the clone wars content I mean
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." ~ Darth Vader
  • Yes
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
  • "Make Jawas Great again!" Wait I'm may be confused were they ever great...? if not then change my very original slogan to this also very original slogan: "Make Jawas Great For the First Time Evahhh"