Padme 7* unlocked just now

2Next

Replies

• Just leaving it here: True FTP can do it, too. You don't need the 4-digit $ headstart.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Gotta love it when a whale stops spending for a week to make a look what I did F2P!!! Look mom no hands look look at me.

I got her 5* F2p for real F2p tho
  • Theres literally no way you can "plan strategically" for new gear pieces being introduced. So since you're 100% f2P enjoy your g12 padmé in 3-5 weeks! :)
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    If people hoard crystals they could theoretically get Padme to 7* and be able to gear her up including the new gear pieces quickly. Doesn't mean a F2P can't achieve it.

However, it would be difficult to do so, especially with how Darth Revan and Malak recently came and used up most people's resources. Near impossible to get both.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Theres literally no way you can "plan strategically" for new gear pieces being introduced. So since you're 100% f2P enjoy your g12 padmé in 3-5 weeks! :)

You can hoard crystals and buy them, you know. I'm ftp ( and always have been) and got her G12 with both zetas. I still don't understand what the OP does with his account though
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I could spend a ton of money, build huge stockpiles of gear, then stop spending and call myself f2p, just like the OP. It's meaningless.

You can smoke and quit smoke, become a non-smoker. Plus I don’t have any paywall characters. Can’t remember when was the last time I spent and I achieve a lot more after becoming a FTP.

Less is more, more is less.

Just like how you turn into a virgin the moment you stop having sax.

And switch to the trombone?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    Congrats on your Padme. Now everyone can kill her with F2P Empire. Enjoy.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    I could spend a ton of money, build huge stockpiles of gear, then stop spending and call myself f2p, just like the OP. It's meaningless.

You can smoke and quit smoke, become a non-smoker. Plus I don’t have any paywall characters. Can’t remember when was the last time I spent and I achieve a lot more after becoming a FTP.

Just like how you turn into a virgin the moment you stop having sax.

And switch to the trombone?

Depends on whether you got tromBONED.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Losers complain and refuse to believe others’ achievements that they can’t even imagine because lack of discipline and strategy.

From the replies, one can tell who is loser and will always be a loser who never learns.

Winners do better in this game and in real life.
  • Gaintrain
    83 posts Member
    😆😆😆😆😆
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    And for the zeta thing, if a player has 4 or more zetas, they aren’t being a good guild mate and I would help them out with their choices since they are making bad ones

Hard disagree on that.
    I have had 4 or more zetas hoarded more than once, but i'm a pretty decent guild mate. Heck, the hoarded zetas actually benefit my guild when i'm able to directly zeta the latest and greatest.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    And for the zeta thing, if a player has 4 or more zetas, they aren’t being a good guild mate and I would help them out with their choices since they are making bad ones

Hard disagree on that.
    I have had 4 or more zetas hoarded more than once, but i'm a pretty decent guild mate. Heck, the hoarded zetas actually benefit my guild when i'm able to directly zeta the latest and greatest.

This
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Holy cow he actually admitted it.
    Congratulations. Not gonna be able to quickly gear her up as F2P though, she needs 300 pieces of the new gear. 8,400 crystals worth. Hope you've saved those up too.

Nope, I don’t have new gear, have no idea when they came to the game, but I have also accumulated some crystals which I am not going to waste on gear. For me, crystals are only used to farm characters at my own pace, no panic farming and wasting of crystals and I would rather to wait for second round.

@RandomSithLord @Syrup_Chugger3 @JDIII

Benefits of strategic planning:

J0Cb7Dy.png

So in other words this statement:
    Congratulations. Not gonna be able to quickly gear her up as F2P though, she needs 300 pieces of the new gear. 8,400 crystals worth. Hope you've saved those up too.

I think I have all the gear she needs and more which is why it’s important to save gear particularly for FTPs like us.

was completely false.

you nailed it
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Javin37 If your guild is clearing TW and TB (light and dark) all the way then yeah, all those zetas a player is hoarding don’t matter for a guild, BUT if a guild isn’t clearing both of those types of guild events, then that player is being a horrible guildmate and aren’t going into those battles full power!

haha, thanks for calling me a "horrible guildmate".
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    I sat on like six zetas. And yet could clear every wave in TB and go 90% on offense in TW winning 90% of the time. And then I used my zetas on my DR team, which is killer in TW.

This makes me a bad guildmate I guess.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Lets leave it out please with calling people out for playing F2P or paying for crystals and the like. There's no need and it's not going to end in a good discussion but more an argument.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I sat on like six zetas. And yet could clear every wave in TB and go 90% on offense in TW winning 90% of the time. And then I used my zetas on my DR team, which is killer in TW.

it also makes you a type of player i would like to be in a guild with, unfortunately i don't think i can handle uncensored TVF.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member

it also makes you a type of player i would like to be in a guild with, unfortunately i don't think i can handle uncensored TVF.

Few can. Right now only 47 people can. It's a very exclusive group.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

Few can. Right now only 47 people can. It's a very exclusive group.

I can only handle up to censored TVF, and I already get plenty of that on the forums lol.
    ;)
  • 6Delara6
    59 posts Member
    @Javin37 If your guild is clearing TW and TB (light and dark) all the way then yeah, all those zetas a player is hoarding don’t matter for a guild, BUT if a guild isn’t clearing both of those types of guild events, then that player is being a horrible guildmate and aren’t going into those battles full power!

I hope my guildmates don't read (or believe) this. I'd rather save zetas so I'm ready to use on game changing characters than place on mediocre characters that don't deliver much value. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That's how CUP gets geared to g12
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Come on guys Edward is the master of photoshop and stealing everyone else’s achievement photos 👍
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    @Javin37 If your guild is clearing TW and TB (light and dark) all the way then yeah, all those zetas a player is hoarding don’t matter for a guild, BUT if a guild isn’t clearing both of those types of guild events, then that player is being a horrible guildmate and aren’t going into those battles full power!

I don't know the guild you're speaking of and how the guys are there.

If you mean guys don't have zetas on CLS, JTR, BB8 and other must haves then yes, you're right...but that's not what I'm playing with or against.

There are many zetas that are just luxury...some are glorified omega abilities.

I would argue that a guild is better off when someone can instantly have all the zeta's on a DR/Malak team than if they were used where they weren't deal-breakers.