Suspicion of a cheating account in fleet arena

Pika_CH
1 posts Member
edited May 2019
Hello,

There is a guy, Ridley, who are suspected to cheat on my fleet arena.

He won with a non meta team (Silencer, TIE x1 and Slave) in 20 seconds vs the best team on the server.

If you check the mods on his toons it's very very strange, very low speed for example on Revan, Sion, Boba and more.

I tried to find him on swogh.gg without success, I can't talk with him in game, the guys on his team won't give me his Ally Code to talk to him.

Please ban this guy

Screen

Replies

• I attacked him to prevent him from getting first. With 30 seconds left I dropped him back to 4. Within 30 seconds, he had taken first against a vastly superior team. There is no way he can beat us with that team...especially that fast. We have all reported him, yet nothing is being done about it.

Jasonius
    741-378-346
  • Beast1985
    64 posts Member
    Pika_CH wrote: »
    Hello,

There is a guy, Ridley, who are suspected to cheat on my fleet arena.

He won with a non meta team (Silencer, TIE x1 and Slave) in 20 seconds vs the best team on the server.

If you check the mods on his toons it's very very strange, very low speed for example on Revan, Sion, Boba and more.

I tried to find him on swogh.gg without success, I can't talk with him in game, the guys on his team won't give me his Ally Code to talk to him.

Please ban this guy

Screen

Your making **** up. There is no way for you to talk it was only 20 seconds. That's how we know your full if ****
  • Mabalpe
    1 posts Member
    I fight against ridley and i can win in 30s more or less, he uses thrawn leader, silencer vader and boba's ship and it's impossible win against falcons han with this combination and more with their character with the gear and mods that is not in their maximum.
    I can win with silencer poe and tie against people who don't have bossk and not always. Or with anakin instead silencer if they have bossk, but is very rng.
    He always win against us and very quickly in less than 30s, this is impossible even with falcon ships with all pieces 6* mods, and he don't use it.
    I'm sure that he use cheats or similar.
    Manuel
    999-639-781
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Mabalpe wrote: »
    I'm sure that he use cheats or similar.

On Android devices you can download a hacked apk (easy to find with Google), which makes it possible to auto-win every fight 'cause you can one-shot every enemy. There are some other "improvements" in this version but the massive damage is the most significent one.

If CG would release new versions auf swgoh app more often cheaters might have a huge problem. Or they could run all battles server-side instead of the actual client based system but that may be need a whole rework of swgoh.
  • Seems strange the fellow would cheat in Fleet but not squad. If your going to bother in one, why not both?
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Seems strange the fellow would cheat in Fleet but not squad. If your going to bother in one, why not both?

Simple, fleet arena isn't that popular so cheating will work longer because he will get lesser reporting i guess.
  • Write a forum PM to CG_Leviathan and include evidence in form of screenshots (e.g., his fleet roster and the superior roster of someone who was cheated out of his rank by him). It might take a while for CG to look into this, but it's more effective than the ingame report button. Mention your ally code too so they can find your shard.

PS: It might be counterproductive to explain how cheating is possible. Or at least without mentioning that using a hacked anything is a great way to have one's account and RL information hacked and stolen, including payment information.