Leveling up Characters

Sice71
63 posts Member
I'm just wondering. What is the best way to level up my characters. Right now, I am trying to get a full 5 teams of 6* heros for the Rancor raid "The Pit" tier 6. So after that, should I get all those 6* charaters to tier 7 gear for the protection, or should I get my main 5 up to level 12 gear 1st.

Replies

• Sice71
    63 posts Member
    I already have 11 heros that are maxed out at 7*, so your saying I should go for gear 12 1st
  • Getting 5 to G12 will take months but it's best to work on your arena team foremost and work on others as the need arises.
  • At G11 FO can solo the whole of the pit raid T7.
    As can many other teams.

If arena is focus, get them up first and foremost.
    If pit is focus, look at teams that can solo it and G11 them.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    FO with decent speed can solo it much earlier than G11 if it's the right team:

KRU, FOO, FOE, FOST/Phasma/Kylo (pick two). First three are needed and can even solo it on their own.

Above G10 you should be able to solo without the Rancor or pigs taking any turns at all.

Benefits are: no legendaries required (but get you a legendary instead), capable at low gear, very little reliance on RNG, almost impossible to screw it up, and incredibly fast on auto once modded and geared up (8 ish minutes). Oh, and they can almost solo P2 of the HAAT themselves.
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    What is FO
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    And the other question would be. What is the best mod to use, or do mods really make much difference?
  • First Order
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Oh, I am mostly trying to complete the events and raids, not so much, the arena
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Is 1st order the best heros
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    My 5 highest power heros are Darth VaderG9, Mace Windu G8, Ahsoks Tano G8, Luke Skywalker Farmboy G8 and Jedi Consular, G7
  • Not even close, although they make a good TW/GA defense team. Best is the latest legendary releases as it is apparent CG is trying to get a big amt of money
  • But its all to preference if your casual f2p
  • It all depends on your situation. How old is your arena shard? What is the competition doing? How do you place for payouts? How big is your guild's GP?
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Well, I'm not really spending money only $50 or so, Empires and Puzzles is where I'm spending the money. But, I would say I'm pretty hard core as I don't ever let the timers reach full capacity, so yeah, I play everyday. I just want to know the best strategy for leveling characters, since I'm free to play for the most part.
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    I started playing in September and I am already at level 85, so
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Oh, what is TA and GA
  • That’s pretty good, I’m about 16 months in and i can say its been pretty good. I have mostly all of the legendaries aside from Darth Revan, Malak, and threepio, Padmé is definitely a no. My suggestion is to focus on one or two teams at a time and do your ships and arena better so you get more free crystals and rewards to grow more. It definitely hurt me in the beginning but in the long run growing my Phoenix to get an EP sith team from the start helped me a lot because they became meta when i got mine g11.
  • You're better off going for the long play rather than try to chase the current metas. Work hard on your FO and Resistance this way you have around 6 months to prepare for the new movie.
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    How do you know who is a legendary hero
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Sice71 wrote: »
    How do you know who is a legendary hero

They are the ones you get from events.

Some key advice. Leave your guild and go to one that does tier 7 raids. The rewards are much better.
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Lol. I would, but, I feel like I can barely keep up now.

On Pit tier i'm barely at 1.2 million
    On Sith Triumvirate I'm at 3 million
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    @Sice71

Seriously!

Leaving your guild for a heroic-raid guild is a good idea. If you're playing with friends and staying there because of the people, okay. But if you're staying there because you're afraid your toons aren't good enough, doing ZERO damage in Heroic pit is better than soloing t6 in the long run, and if you can find a guild that sims the Rancor where you meet their minimum guild requirements, you're basically getting #11th place every time + some extra Han Solo shards, which you need right now.

Imagine getting 10 Han solo shards every single time. That's the benefit.

So if you're in a guild to play the game, switch guilds. If you're in the guild to spend fun-time with your friends, go wherever your friends go (maybe that's staying or maybe you all switch to a better guild).
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    No, I don't have any friends in this game, it automatically promoted me to this guild
  • Definitely go to the guild recruiting section on the forum here. Find a real guild that runs heroic rancor and tank, and get learning from a proper guild. That willl help you a lot
  • Dukstarr
    15 posts Member
    Are you looking for a guild? We have a secondary guild backed by a sister guild of 148Mil GP.
    Objective is to assist players with development and growth. Our guild could help you immensely. Let me know if interested. Best of luck.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Sice71 wrote: »
    Oh, what is TA and GA

TW = Territory War. This is the guild-wide event where you face another guild on a map with a bunch of territories and can use each character for offense or defense but not both. If you are still in a starter guild you might not have seen this.

GA = Grand Arena. The table with the shield on the far left side of the main screen. Basically an individual territory war. You are placed in a grouping of 8 people and compete in a swiss tournament.

TB = Territory Battle. Guild-wide PVE event where you do combat missions, special missions, platoons, and deployments to maximize stars for each of 6 phases.