372 posts Member
edited March 2019
Go ahead new players, ask me anything.

Edited title ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    How many more 'Ask Clubber' threads are you going to make?
  • No more than one per section. This is the New Player version.

I'm here to help and support new players.
  • ClubberLangIII
    372 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    New players feel free to ask any questions you have about the game.

Ask questions - -> Get answers

Post edited by ClubberLangIII on
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Hey everyone, let's keep this on topic please for helping new players as there's already another similar discussion in the Off Topic section for general chat.
  • BJS
    2 posts Member
    lol, if a woodchuck could chuck wood-- a woodchuck would chuck about as much as a woodchuck could chuck wood. @ClubberLangIII In your opinion, where is the best place to learn about different strategies, how the players work with one another, perhaps some squad strategies, ext . . . Thanks
  • ClubberLangIII
    372 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    BJS wrote: »
    @ClubberLangIII In your opinion, where is the best place to learn about different strategies, how the players work with one another, perhaps some squad strategies, ext . . . Thanks

HI BJS,

You'd be surprised at how often I get asked this very question. Actually, once. I've been asked this question once because this is the first question anyone has asked me.

The answer is simple though.

Your guild is the first place you should go to for advice on strategies, character synergies, long-term planning, etc. A good guild has nonstop communication going on ways to improve in the game. SWGOH is built around the guild.

If your guild is not a constant source of information and support, then you are in need of a better guild. Believe me, it is waaaaaaay easier to find a guild as a player than it is to find players as a guild. It's all about supply and demand. The supply of guilds far exceeds the number of active players. The invisible hand that guides the game is the developer team.

If you want to be successful as a guild, you must support and develop players of all levels and experience.

If you're wondering whether or not your guild is right for you, ask a question about the game in guild chat. If nobody answers, start looking through the guild recruitment section.

Remember, before joining a quality guild, Luke Skywalker literally lived with his parents in the middle of a desert, with womp rats being his only measure of combat skill.
  • BJS
    2 posts Member
    @ClubberLangIII

Now that is what I call great advice. Very informative and makes quite a bit of sense. Thank you for taking the time to answer 🤙
  • Need answers? Ask questions!