Padme 5* and 7* bare minimum to acquire, please post your results here

Replies

• Broke down and geared up Grievous and zeta'd his unique; added health mods with 6• health primaries on arrow, triangle, cross, circle to bring him up to 41k health. That was enough to let me 5* unlock and 6* promote. Used Asajj (L), GG, B2, Magna, Fun Sac. Out of gear now though, so this is probably all I will get.
    FSF90dI.png
  • F2p unlocked 5* 45 minutes after 5*ing droidekav6wuafx9aacy.png
  • ZaxaFett
    17 posts Member
    7* her after about 8 hours of attempts with..

Zetas are for their uniques..
    zGG(L) G12+3 Health Mods
    zAsaj G12+3 Offense
    B2 G12+1 Survivability
    Dooku G11 Offense
    Magna G11 CD/CC
    ^I ran out of mats for magna so all of his abilities were level 1 except his stun at level 6 haha...that’s all he was good for anyways. Modded for every last bit of damage because I found debuffs to be consistently sporadic regardless of potency.

What a crazy event, 0 predictability. But in the end I’m only a few purple mats short...

ox7evy06j5so.png

• ZaxaFett
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Also here’s tier Vi STR damage without the Ahsoka zeta. GMY probably shouldn’t be on the team and hopefully one day won’t be. I’ll mention that it’s a good score for the tier though, for all of those who have been heroic heroes for too long to remember how to qualify 😁

vpqdepdywngc.png

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Here is the video of my run to unlock Padme at 7* :

https://youtu.be/R18HTC6wNLo

Only 3 zetas needed on GG (zz) + Asaj(z):

- GG lead G12 double zetas
    - Asaj G12 zeta unique
    - B2 G11 no zeta
    - Poggle and Magnaguard G10 no zeta
    Post edited by vincentlondon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Here is the video of my run to unlock Padme at 7* (go to minute 33 for the successful run) : https://youtu.be/R18HTC6wNLo

Congrats on that last run, ~3 mins remaining. Should've trimmed the video tho cuz the first attempts were played as if on auto. I didn't watch all of it tho.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    GG maxed g12+3 full zeta
    B2 maxed G12+4 (the only one with special G12) full zeta
    AV maxed G12+3 full zeta
    SF G9
    Dooku G9

Dooku dismantled on anakins first aoe and was useless.
    SF didn't really do much.

Just good rng with Anakin not critting one his AOE's and two lucky stuns on fishlee.

7* finally after spamming for the past few days.

• KyoO1234
    270 posts Member

- Asaj G12 zeta unique
    - B2 G11 no zeta

Thanks. That’s really helpful. What’s your speed in those toons?
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    6* unlock.
    My seps
    p7q9ezhnn3uq.jpg
    My new project
    trw5c18k76ux.jpg
    Mods used: https://swgoh.gg/p/512969719/mods/
    Only took about 6 hours

• zfahe1z9nq4h.jpg

Got it with this after about 100 tries..
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Wow, so apparently I gotta know what the strategy is here...I have G12 zzAsajj, G12 Dooku, G11 zGG, G9 B2, G8 Sun Fac and it took like 500 tries to unlock at 5* with Arena mods...

Yet many people seem to say "5 attempts" or "20 attempts" with ONLY Asajj and G8 or less toons. I challenge anyone to show a video of a 5* unlock with the teams listed here.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Dryff wrote: »
    Wow, so apparently I gotta know what the strategy is here...I have G12 zzAsajj, G12 Dooku, G11 zGG, G9 B2, G8 Sun Fac and it took like 500 tries to unlock at 5* with Arena mods...

Yet many people seem to say "5 attempts" or "20 attempts" with ONLY Asajj and G8 or less toons. I challenge anyone to show a video of a 5* unlock with the teams listed here.

@Dryff

I'm the one that posted 20 attempts and posted my team and strat. I didnt count exactly but maybe it was a few more but not much. I deleted the vid cap app from my phone because it was spying on me and reading my secret thoughts, but I have no reason to lie about it.

If I'm guessing, constant dispels from B2 probably made Kenobi taunt too much for you? Also, I think at 5* you probably WANT your teammates to die so Asajj-aggedon can go off. Maybe your guys were too high gear?
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    @VonZant Reading your strategy, I just tried something new on tier 6. I just targeted Anakin and Mace and forced the revives from Fishhead to boost Asajj for endgame...ended up with a 1v1 with Asajj and Padme. Got a lucky dodge with Asajj and beat it! Took probably 50 tries at tier 6 (team is below). Kudos for the advice.

It seems like the key is to control Anakin. If he lands healing immunity on Asajj, it's over.

zzG12 Asajj, G12 Dooku, G11 zGG, G8 B2, G8 Sun Fac
    COMPLETED Tier 6

Kill Order: Anakin, GK, Anakin, GK, Mace, Fish, Padme :D
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Dryff wrote: »
    @VonZant Reading your strategy, I just tried something new on tier 6. I just targeted Anakin and Mace and forced the revives from Fishhead to boost Asajj for endgame...ended up with a 1v1 with Asajj and Padme. Got a lucky dodge with Asajj and beat it! Took probably 50 tries at tier 6 (team is below). Kudos for the advice.

It seems like the key is to control Anakin. If he lands healing immunity on Asajj, it's over.

zzG12 Asajj, G12 Dooku, G11 zGG, G8 B2, G8 Sun Fac
    COMPLETED Tier 6

Kill Order: Anakin, GK, Anakin, GK, Mace, Fish, Padme :D

Yeah I agree. Healing Immunity is the only threat to her. Thats why I started killing him first and it just happened to work out. Glad you got 6*! My team isnt as good as yours so I'm going to have to wait until next time.
  • I just finally completed Tier 7. I had tried a ton of times (about 500 times, no joke), but once I swapped in Sun Fac for Dooku, and pushed SF to G10, I beat it after about 6 or 7 tries.
    • zzGG G12+2 lead (pushed him to G12 when the event started, put the two add'l gear pieces on yesterday)
    • zzAsajj G12+4 (I used to run NS in arena, so she was already buffed prior to the event)
    • zB2 G12+3 (I've been building the separatist droid army, so he was already buffed as well)
    • MagnaGuard G11+5
    • Sun Fac G10
    Did put some buffed mods on GG and B2, but otherwise nothing special. RNG is indeed important - B2's cleanse and buff immunity needs to land, and you need to get a few stuns, but once Padme and Mr. Fishy Face are down, you can do it!
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    You can do 5 stars relatively easy if you have a g12 AV and her zetas.

7 star Padme is incredibly difficult and time intensive unless you have the newer droids. Otherwise you will need g12GG with his unique zetas, G11/12 B2, g11/12 AV and g11/12 mixture of others...and a ton of RNG.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    KyoO1234 wrote: »

- Asaj G12 zeta unique
    - B2 G11 no zeta

Thanks. That’s really helpful. What’s your speed in those toons?

GG : speed 220
    Asaj : 236
    B2 : 167
    Poggle : 252
    Magnaguard 170

Poggle needs good speed so he can give offense up to everyone ASAP. After that he can just die.
    But if he is tanky and resist a bit, it s even better
    Once you have offense up, use your AOE unless they have retribution: in that case use ventress special to remove their buff.
    Once the opponents toons have low health finish them one by one with basics or specials: kill order if possible is either Padme or Jedi Fish first, then Anakin. Then Mace and last GK
  • Finally succeeded at 5* unlock last night after eleventy billion attempts with this horribly undergeared motley bunch at 63k power. Stole some mods from higher toons to remove any speed from Droideka and boosted her DA special to max.
    zzAsajj G12 +4 (209 speed)
    DD G10 +2 (DA maxed, everything else 4 and 5 - speed 95)
    GSpy G8 +2 (abilities only at 5 and 6, lol. Speed 172))
    B2 G8 +3 (Mow down maxed, everything else laughable - speed 134)
    IG100 Magnaguard G8 +2 (Stunning Strike at 7, everything else 3 and 4 - speed 122)

Somehow got lucky and took out Anakin with GSpy fast, then Padme with DD after Asajj stunned and knocked her prot down. Fishface rezzed Anakin, IG100 stunned him, then Asajj flattened them after they got her down to a sliver. DD finished off GK. I don't even know if B2 even got anything off before he was wtfpwnd at the start.

Really lucky RNG for once. Not sure I could do it again.
    euaicodr3tyg.jpg

glzxc7zft3aw.jpg
  • mkaklopit4ez.jpeg
    edg0idp1xoc7.png
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Basically, all they've done is make a new Jedi Knight Revan arena team for this event that you have to face with new faces.

Good times.
  • I got her 6* with no Grievous. Took awhile though5v3tn0g3cw7c.png
    06gueh26gy2i.png
  • Took about 4 hours.
    kgw8ee305v38.jpg
  • obidrew1
    115 posts Member
    I used this team. Credit goes to Mikaya. Took me about an hour.lydh3kgcdcax.jpg
  • Managed to finally unlock her 5* with this!Took numerous tries to have rng working in my favour!
    7vtht4cb7p2j.jpg
    yidyflawc2rb.jpg
  • SithlordGamble
    121 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    5f5e5gf7ic37.png
    7* Padme

zzGG G12, zB2 G12, Ventress G12, Magma G10, Poggle G11.
    (I had about 47k health on GG after mods)

I kept restarting the match until B2 went right after Padme. I kept restarting until I got that sequence AND B2 buff immunity on GK & Padme.

It took a few hours of retreating, but I unlocked her on my 3rd attempt with that sequence.

Good luck everyone.
  • What helped a lot for tier 7 is at least Grievous unique zeta and at least 1 (2 is better) of those G12 gear which give him > 6000 additional health
  • frogzillah
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    5* Padme.

zzAsajj g12 (L), zDooku g12, Sun Fac g7, Geo Soldier g8, Geo Spy g8

Tried about 150 times, then zetaed Asajj's leadership. Success after another 50 tries.
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    Got 7* with this Asajj (L) with this team:

uc0xgtl3xvv6.png

Really RNG dependent, more than 10 hours of try and fail

Kill Order overall:
    - Kill Padme
    - Kill Anakin
    - Work on Fish while he revives Anakin, then Kill Anakin Again
    - Kill Fish
    - Kill Mace
    - Kill GK

You have to apply Buff immunity to GK at the beginning, I pretty much ignored everyone while killing Padme, with IG-100 and Sun Fac I dispelled Anakin and GK as I could and just if I have Padme Stunned and it was GG turn I would use his stunn on Anakin. Only if GK is taunting and I couldn't dispel, I used AOE's.

Zs: Only Both on Asajj and Unique on GG