Grand Arena (and TW) Emergencies

Star_Lord1718
380 posts Member
edited May 2019
Is there any way to reset a Grand Arena (or TW) defense team? If not, then this needs to be addressed in the next QoL update. Why can’t we reset a defense before the event starts?
Post edited by Star_Lord1718 on

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Is there any way to reset a TW defense team? If not, then this needs to be addressed in the next QoL update. Why can’t we reset a defense before the event starts?

Who knows. It's not really an emergency though. Everyone requests this but it won't happen.
  • Options
    You’d better pre-set your squads which would help prevent this situation from happening
  • Options
    xiforever wrote: »
    You’d better pre-set your squads which would help prevent this situation from happening

So I’m supposed to have preset teams for 3 raids, Arena, TW, TB, and not only 5v5 man GA, but 3v3 GA as well. Ridiculous. Also, I change my teams depending on if my opponent has Darth Revan and\or Malak or not. So I’m supposed to have multiple tabs and team variations for all of that WITH a changing meta!? That’s way too much unnecessary maintenance and that’s why I like to do it manually. But I goofed this time. It happens to my shard and guild mates too. Just allow us to reset in Grand Arena (and TW) until the setup phase is complete.
  • Options
    So I’m supposed to have multiple tabs and team variations

Uhhhh, yes, that's what it's there for. Derp.
  • Options
    For TW that would be a nightmare for officers, unless they were given control of which teams to reject. If any guildy could do it, you’d never really know when your defenses were set and could get last minute ugly surprises.

Would like a “redo” for GA where it’s just an individual thing. Maybe a “lock” button we’d press when all teams were set and ready to go would do the trick.

3x3 is way too dynamic to set teams in tabs besides a few no brainers. (Even If you tried to cover top 0.1% of teams, that’s ~750 team comps). Also as someone pointed out, what you set should vary with what the opponent has, their mods, zetas, etc.
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Options
    So I’m supposed to have preset teams for 3 raids, Arena, TW, TB, and not only 5v5 man GA, but 3v3 GA as well. Ridiculous. Also, I change my teams depending on if my opponent has Darth Revan and\or Malak or not. So I’m supposed to have multiple tabs and team variations for all of that WITH a changing meta!? That’s way too much unnecessary maintenance and that’s why I like to do it manually. But I goofed this time. It happens to my shard and guild mates too. Just allow us to reset in Grand Arena (and TW) until the setup phase is complete.

You could save all that energy if you don’t want all those pre set teams and just take an extra second to not set the wrong team.
  • Options
    One time I stuck cassian on a pheonix squad instead of ezra by mistake. Wound up holding for 2 battles and I won by about 20 points. Another time I set a Paploo lead on ewoks, then made a couple more stupid mistakes on offense, and lost one by 8 points.

Would I like a redo? Sure. But the opponent has the same chance of doing it and I have won a couple times for that too. I say leave it as is.