Endor Escalation

I just beat tier 1 with 3 stars of endor escalation for the first time and the Bonus tier is still locked can anyone tell me why ?

Replies

• JRuibal
    25 posts Member
    You need a 7 star wicket to unlock it
  • Golubowski
    75 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    go back to the event and read the details on tier 1
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Sorry for ranting, but I can't believe the amount of these kinds of questions that surface both on the forums and on Reddit.

The answer is literally right there in the game. First sentence of the friggin' event description!
    It's even highlighted in yellow and slightly larger font than the rest.
    Post edited by Krjstoff on
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Sorry for ranting, but I can't believe the amount of these kinds of questions that surface both on the forums and on Reddit.

The answer is literally right there in the game. First sentence of the friggin' even description!

Yeah, but you'd actually need to read something. Why do you think there were so many "why am i doing 0 dmg in the sith raid (p1)?" posts? Or why people only set 2 squads on defense instead of 4 in GA? People don't read or pay attention, it's sad but true.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »

The answer is literally right there in the game. First sentence of the friggin' even description!

Yeah, but you'd actually need to read something. Why do you think there were so many "why am i doing 0 dmg in the sith raid (p1)?" posts? Or why people only set 2 squads on defense instead of 4 in GA? People don't read or pay attention, it's sad but true.

*raises hand* "guilty!"
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member

To be fair, it’s not exactly in a logical location. I don’t look for the requirements of the sith raid in the rancor raid page. Same thing here...if you’re trying to access the bonus tier, you’re probably looking at the “Requirement” section on the bonus tier. That section only says “7-star characters.”

I missed it too before I had 7-star wicket.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

To be fair, it’s not exactly in a logical location. I don’t look for the requirements of the sith raid in the rancor raid page. Same thing here...if you’re trying to access the bonus tier, you’re probably looking at the “Requirement” section on the bonus tier. That section only says “7-star characters.”

I missed it too before I had 7-star wicket.

Actually it doesn't say anything except "This battle is currently locked. Continue playing to unlock." Looking at the other battle in the same event is a lot more reasonable than looking at a different raid. It is quite typical for the requirement to unlock to be something to do with the prior battle in the same event. In fact, that's the exact reason that the OP expected it to become unlocked - because he 3* the prior battle.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    Why are yo so mad at people who didn't see or read it. They're asking the community for help. Regardless of the position, you are either being helpful or not. Why --you're the only one ranting. And ranting is worse that a legit request for help, no matter how mundane. Clean up your acts.
  • Why am I doing 0 damage in p1 sith raid, guys?
  • Why am I doing 0 damage in p1 sith raid, guys?

Because you don’t have a 7 star wicket
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Why cant my g2 revan get #1 in arena?
  • Range1974
    897 posts Member
    This question gets asked here probably every time the event is available too.
  • CombatCommander7
    466 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Why cant my g2 revan get #1 in arena?

Because the 7* Wicket is missing.
    Post edited by CombatCommander7 on