Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Hi I got Padme at five stars 3 days ago but still don’t actually have her as it shows 120/145 shards. I can try tier 6 but struggling to complete it but seriously pls sort it out as not having padme is a disadvantage for my ga when I earned her after 280 odd tries. Please fix asap
  • RichyRich1 wrote: »
    Hi I got Padme at five stars 3 days ago but still don’t actually have her as it shows 120/145 shards. I can try tier 6 but struggling to complete it but seriously pls sort it out as not having padme is a disadvantage for my ga when I earned her after 280 odd tries. Please fix asap

Roster lock was yesterday, so even if they put the shards in your inbox right now, you're probably Sith outta luck this time.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    It took me well over 100 attempts to get 7*. That's with g12.5 GG with unique zeta, g12.5 zzasajj, g12.5 B2, g12 zeta dooku, g10 ig100. All with arena mods all 6* other than ig100.

Horrendous rng event.
  • I had a feeling, but this event confirms it. I have been targeted.Since I normally buy something when a good event comes around, they make sure I lose until I buy what they want me to. I watch the videos of players beat this with way weaker players than mine. For me it's impossible because payday is Friday. I guess the 300 I spent isn't enough for the developers.
  • rajgvlgno20g.jpg

I just got 5* Padme with this team.
    300 tries.
    First padme, anakin, healer and obi last
  • saZam
    11 posts Member
    UltraMJay wrote: »
    rajgvlgno20g.jpg

I just got 5* Padme with this team.
    300 tries.
    First padme, anakin, healer and obi last

Can you post link to your profile on https://swgoh.gg/? I would like to check out your mods. I have a similar separatist team and am trying to get 5* and it is very difficult.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Does anybody know what would be the best lead for these five: Asajj, Grievous, B2, magna guard and B1??

I don't plan on getting anyone to G12 in time, but I'm just trying to complete tier 5 for now and I do have a couple zeta's I could apply... Any thoughts appreciated!

Please!... Anyone?! I haven't geared my team up because I'm waiting for community feedback!... Needless to say: the community's failing me here. Lol come on guys!

GG lead, AV, B2, Magna, drop B1 for literally anyone else - he’ll make it harder. Droideka if you can, or other big hitter. Pray to the rng gods
  • This event makes me want to rage quit. I’ve got zGG g12+4, zB12 g12+2, zAsajj g12, Dooku g12, sun fac g9 all with excellent mods. Can’t even come close. Been putting in 6+ hours a day since it launched a week ago of trying over and over and over again. Easily put 40+ total hours into the event with that squad and can’t even get more than padme defeated (if I’m lucky). AND I’ve dropped over $500 dollars on gearing and such.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    5no8zgykq05f.png

Who should i target now in this tier 7 situation ?

Mon Calamari Jolee. Maybe you can stun and kill him before he unleashes all that courage on someone.

Anakin. Always. Take him out before he kills with are then take out Jolee Fishdo, and pray to the rng gods that he doesn't revive first.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Personally I like the event, even though I spent 3k crystals and have tried t6 about a bajillion times and only killed Padme once - It's human nature though to be **** when you have to work for something instead of just getting it handed to you. I've been playing since Day One and my GP is HIGHLY inflated for various reasons, but I understand how this works and I'm WAY too big of a Geek to take my ball and go home - as long as Pong Krell is on the way by GAWD!!!! >:)

YES! This! Lets have Krell!
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    Noxhaven wrote: »
    unknown.png

7* Padme

How?

zGG, zB2, zAV doing the heavy lifting. B2 buff immunity, AV/Magna guard dispelling taunts, GG/AV/ Poggle(?) doing the hitting. I'd be more impressed if there were no zetas on the droids.
  • As her event winds down, I wanted to express my feelings about the event ending..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aubexXe3Oso
  • NicWester wrote: »
    How is a character that’s been in the game for over two years in any way a panic farm?

Because - as you think a little bit about it - GG isn't a toon everybody's having.
    What did you need GG for before this event? Who was farming him?
    We're a guild of 157m GM, 48 members, and there's ONE guy who has unlocked Padme.
  • Panic farm - An Event is announced requiring a hero or heroes to be eligible to participate in said event. Little or no time is allotted after word is released of it's need. Thus resulting in some resorting to spending real money to obtain said hero or heroes instead of the normal route of repeatedly completing missions in game to obtain needed shards to construct each needed hero.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    We're a guild of 157m GM, 48 members, and there's ONE guy who has unlocked Padme.

To be fair some could be like me and not give a rats a.. about every shiny new hero released. LOL
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    CG are you ppl re tarded or? this event is ****
  • keknoby
    93 posts Member
    obnoxious event... really made me hate the game...
  • This game is dead is to me... 76,000 squad power, G12 GG, G12 AV, $100's down the drain (along with my soul) and a zeta on toons I SPECIFICALLY avoided to this point...

I was looking for a good reason to never log back in... At least I found it.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    This game is dead is to me... 76,000 squad power, G12 GG, G12 AV, $100's down the drain (along with my soul) and a zeta on toons I SPECIFICALLY avoided to this point...

Goodbye!

Read this 2 days later: Welcome back! I see quitting didn’t go so well, huh...
  • Kanzi
    45 posts Member
    Got 7* Padme in last hour of event, and you know what — I feel no happiness. I'm not feeling skilled, because my skill was limited only to finding out target priority, and experimenting a bit with different squad compositions. Everything else was just a brainless grind, race against RNG, filled only with frustration and anger. Completely no fun at all, and that's not the first time - Chewbacca & C-3PO was the same. Just restarting the event hoping to get that particular stun or crit or debuff to land. Star Wars: Galaxy of Frustration.
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same (censored) thing… over and over again, expecting… (censored) to change.
  • saZam
    11 posts Member
    Kanzi wrote: »
    Got 7* Padme in last hour of event, and you know what — I feel no happiness. I'm not feeling skilled, because my skill was limited only to finding out target priority, and experimenting a bit with different squad compositions. Everything else was just a brainless grind, race against RNG, filled only with frustration and anger. Completely no fun at all, and that's not the first time - Chewbacca & C-3PO was the same. Just restarting the event hoping to get that particular stun or crit or debuff to land. Star Wars: Galaxy of Frustration.
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same (censored) thing… over and over again, expecting… (censored) to change.

Dude, this game is not a skill game. The entire game is a grind...
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    I unlocked b2 1 hour before the event end.
    I unlocked padme 7 star 5 min before the event end.

Team:
    zzgrivous (g12)
    zzasaj (g12)
    Magna (g9)
    B2 (g9)
    Poogle (g11)
  • Nihion wrote: »
    This game is dead is to me... 76,000 squad power, G12 GG, G12 AV, $100's down the drain (along with my soul) and a zeta on toons I SPECIFICALLY avoided to this point...

Goodbye!

...What's worse than the game itself is that the Star Wars community, although originated and championed as a place of unity (a sanctuary for the outcast) has become a self-devouring poisonous pit of sarcasm and condescension...

If you have a problem in the game, need help with a team build or just simply need somewhere to vent about how ridiculously frustrating this game can be, I have come to learn that THIS community will offer you nothing of aid.

If you want to get trolled by turds (who I sincerely believe just enjoy helping others feel worse) then Star Wars people are your kinda people!... What tragic fateful irony has befallen the Star Wars fan.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    This event made no sense from the start. I mean I don't mind that they pump up speed, stats, whatever to make it harder. I don't mind that they pre-load TM. It happens and is a way to make the event challenging. The Chewie event was tough and RNG dependent but it had some consistencies. I don't mean that every time they lead with the same attack or whatever but you can clearly identify who attacked, what they did and could understand it and develop a pattern. Characters we already you could read their kit. Was it challenging? You bet. I didn't get 7 star the first time and as much as I pumped into it I knew it wasn't going to happen and I was OK with it.

This event? Hated it. First they say no TM is given but I watch the blue bars. I played all kinds of mod sets on my toons. I pumped some with speed, crit avoidance. Tried all kinds of things. Probably played about 5-6 hours a day since the start so no idea how many tries. Most of it was what I'd call optimal mod builds (I.e. hp for GG, CC/CD for AV, Potency B2 etc). The TM was crazy. I had JKA stunned and all the other toons got a hit in on me then his stun ran out and he got a hit on me before I even got a chance to attack. Don't tell me he didn't gain TM. And no it was not an assist from Fishlee or Padme (who was dead). If the characters were that fast they'd always attack a ton of times in between each round of my toons. So don't tell me their speed was the reason.

So why do I think they fudged this on us? Let's look at some other inconsistencies. Mace had shattermantle. Does my Mace have it? Nope. So let's just give him a new ability. Why stop there though. Let's also give him stun. No where do I see that in his kit. OK. So you want to shrug that off as maybe they will extend it as a Mace rework for us all later. OK. I can live with that.

How about Padme getting taunt? Happened to me twice. Granted a small percentage across my number of attempts but how is that possible? GK allows Clone allies to taunt under his lead but Padme is neither a clone nor is GK in the lead.

OK. How about Padme getting stunned, no one else has blue TM and doesn't take a turn on her team yet she shrugs it off, cleanses and throws protection up on all? Nice trick

OK. How about JKA rarely ever evades my attacks, but when Padme is down someone how his evasion goes up? I don't know how many times I swung at him with AV when she was down and missed, but it was a lot and very untimely.

OK. How about a run with Sunfac. He's got taunt and he alone has taunt. Padme decides she'd rather attack B2 and kill him. Sure why not. GK did it as well. Happened a lot and also when Magma had the taunt as well. We'll just ignore this. That's fine. I mean my team can't do the same but great. Also nothing in their kit allows this.

How about any one of them having buff immunity and attacking only for me to counter and guess what? Apply a protection buff to them. Awesome.

Again Chewie event was challenging but I found it fun even though I didn't succeed the first time getting 7 star. RNG was a factor, but it followed the game rules at least. This event was so glitchy with made up abilities and garbage turns that didn't follow game code. 93k GP with zzGG, zzAv (both g12), g10 B2, G10 Magma, G11 CD modded as per many Youtube videos who had the same team sitting at 89k GP and no dice on 7 star. This goes beyond just RNG. Some people got it quickly. Some never did. Some didn't even get 5 star with stronger teams than that. That's insanity. If at least CG played by the same rules as we did it would be nice and I could understand a little better. I'd be happy to G12 the lot. In fact I actually had my teeth kicked in during a GA with an all droid team so I was excited to work on them I have n regrets about spending zetas on GG. But I feel it's pointless because who knows if it will work anyways. Might as well toss teh dice.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    OK. How about a run with Sunfac. He's got taunt and he alone has taunt. Padme decides she'd rather attack B2 and kill him. Sure why not. GK did it as well. Happened a lot and also when Magma had the taunt as well. We'll just ignore this. That's fine. I mean my team can't do the same but great. Also nothing in their kit allows this.

How about any one of them having buff immunity and attacking only for me to counter and guess what? Apply a protection buff to them. Awesome.

Are you sure B2 didn't have marked from GG?

As for the protection buff from countering, at level 8 of Padme's unique that buff can't be prevented, so buff immunity wouldn't apply.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Because - as you think a little bit about it - GG isn't a toon everybody's having.
    What did you need GG for before this event? Who was farming him?
    They ain't gonna give you a three month heads up on the new event. There will be new events at some point. Those new events will require someone.

When Solo dropped, we knew there was a year and a half gap between movies to fill. Late 2019 was obviously going to be ST content. But in the middle, there had to be something. The only real contenders to fill the space were Star Wars: Resistance which Disney has been giving no press, the new season of Clone Wars which is the big hype, and as CG pretty promptly pointed out, the KotOR anniversary. And with a year and a half to fill, it was pretty clearly gonna be at least two of those.

That was a year ago. The odds of going a year without prequel content at that point were slim. And if there's more prequel content, there's gonna more stuff requiring prequel units. Like, say, a legendary event. Or special mission nodes, some of which will probably unlock toons. And it's not like the Grievous rework was a surprise. It was speculated on the scale of, "Revan confirmed," and, "Jango confirmed." Especially with the new Clone Wars season, it was going to happen. It was just a question of when.

Part of getting ahead of events and the meta is to predict what's going to happen next. That Separatists are being used for something is not surprising, and could reasonably be guessed a year ago. Just like whatever's coming up with Geonosians and Clone Troopers is a pretty reasonable guess. Just because you chose not to bother doesn't mean it's CG's fault for not going after something so telegraphed.

As for your guild? If only one person in a 157 mil guild unlocked Padme, it's because the culture of your guild is such that they chose not to unlock Padme. There's no way only one person has a maxed Asajj and some decent mods.
    Still not a he.
  • Mhmacleod
    194 posts Member
    After the recent scandal with TW/GA mods being forcibly revealed through YouTube, I find myself dreaming that someone finds a talented enough hacker that can rip open the game's code and discover the various ways that the designers may have fixed the game - stealth evasion up boosts, biased damage calculations, Dodge chances (notice no one ever unlocked Padme on a Dooku lead - as opposed to Dooku lead once being the meta based on Dodge alone). Even shard/gear drop chances.

If it really turns out that there are hidden mechanics here that prove us "gut feeling" folks right, oohhhhh boy wouldn't that be fun. Because from this singular, unforgettable torturous event they hoisted on us, I'm more convinced than ever before that these "house wins" rules exist.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Mhmacleod wrote: »
    After the recent scandal with TW/GA mods being forcibly revealed through YouTube, I find myself dreaming that someone finds a talented enough hacker that can rip open the game's code and discover the various ways that the designers may have fixed the game - stealth evasion up boosts, biased damage calculations, Dodge chances (notice no one ever unlocked Padme on a Dooku lead - as opposed to Dooku lead once being the meta based on Dodge alone). Even shard/gear drop chances.

If it really turns out that there are hidden mechanics here that prove us "gut feeling" folks right, oohhhhh boy wouldn't that be fun. Because from this singular, unforgettable torturous event they hoisted on us, I'm more convinced than ever before that these "house wins" rules exist.

Oh boy wouldn’t that be fun... I can’t wait for the game to end...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Mhmacleod wrote: »

It's not a scandal. It's not a hidden mechanic. It's a glitch.

You don't advertise this kind of glitch prior to fixing it unless forced in order to minimize the number of people who use it. That's not a coverup, it's just basic damage control given the circumstance. That someone posted a how to video on exploiting this glitch forced their hand, much like the old simultaneous platoon glitch.

This glitch is quickly and easily verifiable, with very clear evidence. It is not the "gut theory" being proven over literally every properly compiled data set ever put together.

Also, a unit in the Padme event having an evasion chance of above 2 in the event, if true, would not be a "stealth evasion up boost." Those are PvE toons. They get their own stats, no matter how similar to toons we get they may look. Event Mace working differently likewise is not a cheat of any sort, nor is the 3PO event using Endor units we hadn't seen before. PvE units have their own stats.
    Still not a he.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Goodbye!

...What's worse than the game itself is that the Star Wars community, although originated and championed as a place of unity (a sanctuary for the outcast) has become a self-devouring poisonous pit of sarcasm and condescension...

If you have a problem in the game, need help with a team build or just simply need somewhere to vent about how ridiculously frustrating this game can be, I have come to learn that THIS community will offer you nothing of aid.

If you want to get trolled by turds (who I sincerely believe just enjoy helping others feel worse) then Star Wars people are your kinda people!... What tragic fateful irony has befallen the Star Wars fan.

Ah, but see the hate goes around and around. You can’t just call me a troll and a ****, sir, and expect me to take the blame for the hate in this community. I came here, like you, to vent and discuss, when I soon realized that this is a community of lost people (or outcasts as you put it) that laugh each other out of a hole. And it’s all too common for someone like you to come along, claim that they’ve had enough, and dis EA for supposedly “ruining” the game. Truthfully, this was the path of the game since the start, and your “the game is ending!” statements are numerously repeated.

And what I said was truth, not a harsh comment: I’ve always seen the “quitters” come crawling back to the forum.
This discussion has been closed.