Vehicles?

New gamemode: Ground vehicles, including but not limited to, AT-AT's, AT-TE's, BARC Speeders, AAT's, and much much more. Anyway, I personally think that since we have a ships gamemode, we should have a gamemode dedicated to the tanks and high speed chasers of the galaxy.

Replies

• Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    There's already not much to do with ships as it is. I'd rather see them add more for ships than just do a vehicles version of the current ships stuff.
  • They could just overhaul ships and include a vehicles gamemode. It would make the game more diverse.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Wouldn't make sense. You got like 4-10 different vehicles and like 100-500 different ships.

There is already events that involve fighting an AAT, AT-ST and a AT-AT
    (Raid / Endor Escalation / LS TW)

Plus ships are a semi-dead gamemode that receives very little attention and considering there are like 3-5 popular vehicles it wouldn't make sense
  • I’ve been wanting to see something like this too. They could add speeder bikes, AT-STs, AT-ATs, AT-DPs, Republic Fighter Tanks, Clone Turbo Tanks, AATs, Hailfire Droids, Homing Spider Droids, MTTs, SPHAs, STAPs, AT-TEs, and Wheel Bikes. Plenty of stuff to work with.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I think the point of “Star” Wars is that it takes place in the “Stars”, thus the emphasis and appeal of a large variety of dope spaceships. Although there are some cool vehicles, it’s just not a logical path for a Star Wars game.

Also Force Arena was the place for ground vehicles... WAS...
  • Moar. Ship. Content.
    Please?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I agree with DaPowerfulJedi, there is so much opportunity to make a good gamemode out of the ground vehicles of the Star Wars universe. And even if it is called Star Wars, if it was only meant to have "dope" spaceships, then why would it also include a lot of really cool vehicles as well?
  • No, it would be like the other two modes, just hopefully a little less dead and it would be cool and engaging and lots of strategies and complicated kits and synergy and hopefully diverse meta. If the vehicles gamemode was something like that, it would be amazing.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I agree with DaPowerfulJedi, there is so much opportunity to make a good gamemode out of the ground vehicles of the Star Wars universe. And even if it is called Star Wars, if it was only meant to have "dope" spaceships, then why would it also include a lot of really cool vehicles as well?

Just because it has cool ground vehicles, it doesn’t mean that they are a main focus or important.

2 things: There are not enough ground vehicles to have a diverse and exciting game mode.

CG has too much on their plate already when it comes to SWGOH. Ships? Yeah, it’s never been the most exciting game mode, and they haven’t been able to release enough ship content yet, so why would you expect a new game mode with even less possibilities for content to be enjoyable or profitable?
  • I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert, but I'm sure there's some way that Capital Games can make something like vehicles interesting. I mean, it is capital games. And there's also probably a bunch of vehicles that neither of us know about. I know for me personally, there's quite a bit I don't know about.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    I’ve been wanting to see something like this too. They could add speeder bikes, AT-STs, AT-ATs, AT-DPs, Republic Fighter Tanks, Clone Turbo Tanks, AATs, Hailfire Droids, Homing Spider Droids, MTTs, SPHAs, STAPs, AT-TEs, and Wheel Bikes. Plenty of stuff to work with.

You could include some creatures too. Rancor, Nexu, Rathtar, etc.