evoluza wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    ocpsz8hlcard.jpg
    That's no luck. They got blasted all over the place.

It is luck. You managed to keep BI on GK which let you focus down Jolee and take a cool screenshot of a big boom.

Not really with 130% potency

Jolee and his 300% tenacity laugh at your 130% potency. And I know that he does, because I was running B2 with 130% potency as well, and it took hours to get a run where BI was on GK at that point in the event.

You don't want it to be luck, because you feel that takes away from your achievement. But it's 100% luck.

You can believe that. But never did I more then 20 attempts at any event. My luck is unreal.

Can't really equate other events to this event, especially since they all require drastically different gear levels and team compositions. But I know (not believe, know without a doubt) from your screenshot that it's luck.

The only circumstance in which the Padme event is not luck is if you have a full g12.5, 6E modded Sep Droid team. Then you do it in 4 attempts, which is about how long it takes to figure the event out. 20 attempts, while good luck, is still luck.

You don't know what luck is I guess.
    It's unachievable for you and everything you can't do is luck. Playing life on recruit difficulty.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I got my 7* Padme on Friday. I know what the event entails. I know how to beat it. I know that it was luck when I beat it, even though I had a 4/5 at g12, with g12 pieces, and 6E mods.

You can try to attribute your achievement here as skill, but if it were skill it wouldn't have taken you more than 5 tries. Sorry.

3 tries. See the event, see it again and then beat it. G12 5/5 and better mods.

All that means is your luck is amazing, because that's what it was. I never said the event was "hard," it's just a matter of waiting it out until you get the right RNG. That will take longer for some people than it will others.

Lazy excuses. Get a better team, then you don't need hour's.

Lol honestly. I have seen plenty with g12.5 teams that take hours. Just because your luck was amazing, doesn't mean it wasn't luck. There is nothing you can do in those three tries to keep Jolee from granting protection up after you cleanse the first set of stacks. And nothing you can do to keep GK from cleansing the first BI you manage to stick. And nothing you can do to force B2 to trigger right away.

But, it's cool, you continue to troll everyone and claim "git gud", but every single other person in this game understands it's luck.

Sad for you guy's. Everyone with good teams, did it no time. Then you and other's (I am sure with as good chars and mods) with unfortunate luck, can't do it in no time.
    Really sad.

Just one simple question: Did you have Droideka in your team?

If yes, I am not surprised it only took you 3 tries, but you basically paid for Padmé (while others got her for free)

If no, you got lucky. No shame in admitting it. You just embarrass yourself claiming it was anything else.

No droideka. Already said it.
    It's more embarrassing to call it luck, because you can't do it.
    It's free, it's easy. You need some maxed stuff, but that's it.

Why don’t you share your Allycode and put your money where your mouth is. If not I don’t think any further discussion is useful.

And just FYI: I got my 7 star Padmé.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    ocpsz8hlcard.jpg

It is luck. You managed to keep BI on GK which let you focus down Jolee and take a cool screenshot of a big boom.

Jolee and his 300% tenacity laugh at your 130% potency. And I know that he does, because I was running B2 with 130% potency as well, and it took hours to get a run where BI was on GK at that point in the event.

You don't want it to be luck, because you feel that takes away from your achievement. But it's 100% luck.

You can believe that. But never did I more then 20 attempts at any event. My luck is unreal.

Can't really equate other events to this event, especially since they all require drastically different gear levels and team compositions. But I know (not believe, know without a doubt) from your screenshot that it's luck.

The only circumstance in which the Padme event is not luck is if you have a full g12.5, 6E modded Sep Droid team. Then you do it in 4 attempts, which is about how long it takes to figure the event out. 20 attempts, while good luck, is still luck.

It's unachievable for you and everything you can't do is luck. Playing life on recruit difficulty.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I got my 7* Padme on Friday. I know what the event entails. I know how to beat it. I know that it was luck when I beat it, even though I had a 4/5 at g12, with g12 pieces, and 6E mods.

You can try to attribute your achievement here as skill, but if it were skill it wouldn't have taken you more than 5 tries. Sorry.

All that means is your luck is amazing, because that's what it was. I never said the event was "hard," it's just a matter of waiting it out until you get the right RNG. That will take longer for some people than it will others.

Lol honestly. I have seen plenty with g12.5 teams that take hours. Just because your luck was amazing, doesn't mean it wasn't luck. There is nothing you can do in those three tries to keep Jolee from granting protection up after you cleanse the first set of stacks. And nothing you can do to keep GK from cleansing the first BI you manage to stick. And nothing you can do to force B2 to trigger right away.

But, it's cool, you continue to troll everyone and claim "git gud", but every single other person in this game understands it's luck.

Sad for you guy's. Everyone with good teams, did it no time. Then you and other's (I am sure with as good chars and mods) with unfortunate luck, can't do it in no time.
    Really sad.

If yes, I am not surprised it only took you 3 tries, but you basically paid for Padmé (while others got her for free)

If no, you got lucky. No shame in admitting it. You just embarrass yourself claiming it was anything else.

Why don’t you share your Allycode and put your money where your mouth is. If not I don’t think any further discussion is useful.

I broke you. Now you want argue any more.
    If you can't see how raw stats overcome rng at some point, you might stop arguing for anything related to basically every mechanic in game.

Still waiting for that Ally Code...
  • StarSon
    7406 posts Member
    ocpsz8hlcard.jpg

Really sad.

I broke you. Now you want argue any more.
    If you can't see how raw stats overcome rng at some point, you might stop arguing for anything related to basically every mechanic in game.

Still waiting for that Ally Code...

His .gg link would maybe be easier to look at.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/p/246693725/

Wow, that fleet rank is terrible! ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/246693725/

Wow, that fleet rank is terrible! ;)

Haha...this roster looks expensive...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Does it?

Does mine?

https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

Just wondering how you can tell.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    Does it?

Does mine?

e.g. Evoluza’s Padme is G12 already.

It definitely looks expensive compared to mine ... haha
  • Hey guys ... remember, don't cross your streams. Also, never point your streams upwind.
  • Hirok
    8 posts Member
    Most stupid and absurd event ever. It's just a lack of respect for the players. And they say they want to "respect the gear investment of older players". Say that to my completely useless G12 geos. Absolutely bullsh.t
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    JDIII wrote: »
    Anakin has wayyyy more protection with that 1 stack than Padme does with 7!

NM, realized you are talking about the second picture.

Possibly Anakin's protection up came from Jolee? His gives 30% of Jolee's health, which is a lot more than Padme's.
  • StarSon
    7406 posts Member
    Anakin has wayyyy more protection with that 1 stack than Padme does with 7!

They're different things. Padme's 7 stacks are 10% each, and Anakin's 1 stack is 40%.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    @liath stardom didn’t notice either, he thought I meant the locked protection

Yes, but my corrected statement might still explain it no?
  • StarSon
    7406 posts Member
    @StarSon I’m not talking about the locked protection, I’m talking about the regular old protection up. Only look at Padmes protection in the 1st pic, Anakins example is in the bottom pic

Oh, sure. What Liath said. If it came from Jolee it'll be 30%, not 10%. And 30% of Jolee's health, not 30% of JKA's health.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Jolee's protection up isn't locked. There would be no way to distinguish the two afaik unless you actually noticed it being applied.
  • StarSon
    7406 posts Member
    @Liath I didn’t say anything about jolees protection up locked. I said to only look at the regular versions of protection up and not Anakins from the top pic. The version of Anakins protection up in the top is isn’t what is being compared. The thing that’s being compared is Padmes protection up in the top pic, and Anakins in the bottom pic. They are both the same exact protection, no locked versions at all and don’t matter who it came from because that’s not what the issue is

What he's saying, is that Jolee's protection up isn't locked either. It just looks like protection up. But the amount of protection it gives is different than the ones that Padme has in the first image. So, probably, the second image was right after Jolee used his revive special to grant protection up to JKA, which is 30% of Jolee's health, and not 10% of JKA's health.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    She.

Or possibly a sentient restaurant.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    @Liath I didn’t say anything about jolees protection up locked. I said to only look at the regular versions of protection up and not Anakins from the top pic. The version of Anakins protection up in the top is isn’t what is being compared. The thing that’s being compared is Padmes protection up in the top pic, and Anakins in the bottom pic. They are both the same exact protection, no locked versions at all and don’t matter who it came from because that’s not what the issue is

What I said is that the second picture could be a result of Jolee's protection up since Jolee's protection up is not locked. There is no way to distinguish in your pictures whether the protection up came from Padme or from Jolee, and they will result in vastly different amounts of protection.
  • StarSon
    7406 posts Member
    Here, a more non controversial picye0ng7zrt9pf.png
    96nnem9u9kez.png

In your second picture, did the Protection Up come from Padme, or from the Fish Guy? Because all unlocked protection up from Padme is 10% of the targets max health, and all protection up from Fish Guy is 30% of Fish Guy's health. As a result, they will be vastly different.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I want fish-face. Dude has tenacity of about 3000%, one shotted a full health g12+3 Vent and can rez.

This. Same thoughts.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Does it?

Does mine?

I looks like safed crystals... And I still have 8k left. Keep this events coming cg

So you're saying you are 100% F2P Evoluza? Because I'm waiting to hear you say that you're 100% F2P with what I've seen of your roster, which I don't think is the case.

But again, just because it was "easy" for you doesn't mean everyone else has the same luck. You can only do each tier once succesfully, or you could go back in and tell us how easy it is.

And how come you only have a 6* Malak? If this event is so easy for you, why wasn't the Malak one you could do on auto?
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Does it?

Does mine?

I looks like safed crystals... And I still have 8k left. Keep this events coming cg

So you're saying you are 100% F2P Evoluza? Because I'm waiting to hear you say that you're 100% F2P with what I've seen of your roster, which I don't think is the case.

But again, just because it was "easy" for you doesn't mean everyone else has the same luck. You can only do each tier once succesfully, or you could go back in and tell us how easy it is.

And how come you only have a 6* Malak? If this event is so easy for you, why wasn't the Malak one you could do on auto?

You realize malak is five star unlock right, And to star up it costs get, . . . . . .