Padme 5* and 7* bare minimum to acquire, please post your results here

Replies

• kwmy2sal0u8v.jpg
    Got 7* Padme with this team. 3pxhwsfl4z86.jpg
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I have used g12 geos except poggle, g12 asajj and g11 dooku. Got her 6* with arena mods but 7* is clearly impossible.

Shame, leader of seperatists cant lead or do anything except rng stuns.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • When does Padme event ends ? How many more hours ?
  • When does Padme event ends ? How many more hours ?

My icon for Padme on the right side of the screen shows 18h 18m.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    I didn't see it in the ability descriptions, but I keep seeing it happen. When the event Mace causes shatterpoint to be added to a character during at attack, the character ends up taking a turn and Mace seems to get 100% Turn Meter right after they take a turn and he takes another turn himself. Is that supposed to happen?

It is especially problematic when he attacks the same character who just got shatterpoint as a debuff because then they get stunned, armor shredded, and so on and are basically done.
  • 6 star unlock...
    i18foqcoe22n.jpeg
    nzvpr7d3sw46.png
  • 5* with this:
    zxw5lw8sbvjm.jpg
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I got 5 star padme today with g12 asajj g11 douku g9 gg g8 geo spy and g9 b2. Basically everyone died right away but I had modded my asajj for speed and offense and she just killed all 4 enemies. She was down to 1 red bar of health twice but she pulled it out. It took me over 500 tries I would say. This was by far the hardest event ever. So glad I got her before it was over. My asajj has 235 speed and over 4k damage. Once I modded her like that it only took 2 tries.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    7* unlock

someone posted earlier about GG unique zeta and I agree; this is mandatory. This allowed my G8 dooku w/no omegas to provide value. The key is in the timing of B2's debuff special. If you lose a toon before this gets triggered, back out immediately.

You don't need the zeta, might make things easier, but not mandatory.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I didn't see it in the ability descriptions, but I keep seeing it happen. When the event Mace causes shatterpoint to be added to a character during at attack, the character ends up taking a turn and Mace seems to get 100% Turn Meter right after they take a turn and he takes another turn himself. Is that supposed to happen?

It is especially problematic when he attacks the same character who just got shatterpoint as a debuff because then they get stunned, armor shredded, and so on and are basically done.

I hope this is in his rework!
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    nul
  • 7* with g12 double zetad gg. 5 pieces of gear. Assaj g12, sunfac g12, b2 gear 11 2 pieces of gear, ig100 gear 9 1 piece of gear.
  • Tiig wrote: »
    7* unlock

someone posted earlier about GG unique zeta and I agree; this is mandatory. This allowed my G8 dooku w/no omegas to provide value. The key is in the timing of B2's debuff special. If you lose a toon before this gets triggered, back out immediately.

You don't need the zeta, might make things easier, but not mandatory.

Several people have posted a strat that doesn’t use ANY droid except B2.....
    So I think B2 is the only “mandatory” character?
  • Tr0gd0rTB
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This has to be close to a bare minimum/ RNG god unlock for 7*. I hadn't tried the event till tonight after reading and hearing about all the horror stories of how many attempts were tried, so I was just shooting for unlock or 6*. Crazy part is it took less than 20 minutes for the 7* win and just under 40 minutes total on the event with modding. Only had Zetas on Asajj.
    jzpwp63h3pjw.png
    ntja3ja3d0qm.png
    b6we10uxlvob.jpg
  • If you do not have b1, droideka or grievous, then u will probably have to use a very strong dooku with zeta to carry u, i 7* padme with: poggle lead g11, assai g11, B2 g10, geo spy, g 8, zdooku g12.
    Dooku and B2 where most important, if you can have a good assai, it will help, since mine had not enough hp to survive more then 1 round most of the time but with this team focus padme and after that ANAKIN, can't stress this enough, anakin will 1 shot your entire team, when anakin is dead, focus jolee dude and perma stun/abillity block him untill dead, and dooku can pretty much solo then with his zeta. my team had about 85k power. Good luck.
  • 90+ attempts and 7* with znute g11 zav g12 b2 ig g8 dooku g11w2v2vcstttde.png
    mzayyuwab7w5.png
  • Znute was huge for me b2 for cleanse target lock aNd buff immunity
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    My 5* unlock is earlier in thread. 6 and 7* unlock with this. Took about 30 tries. About 6 tries after I added g8 B2 in place of SF.

tighrhyez4jt.png

0m7z3dna12zq.png
  • You guys should have started another new thread. The way to beat Padme 1st time around as nothing to do with how to beat it 2nd time around

This time is obviously a piece of cake with all those separatists/geos rework
  • sonyshow
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    k98gwk0o82y1.jpg

4ubm1sm09yd1.jpg

Voila avec quoi j'ai réussi tout l'événement en 10 minutes
  • G10 Nute (no Zetas) w/ G12 OG Geos. Took about 20 attempts to get at 7*. Main RNG was waiting for the right stack of buffs on Anakin and having stealth on Spy to take out Anakin quickly. Mods were nothing special, did have 222% Crit damage on Geo Spy. Kill order was Ani, Fishdo, Padme, GK, Mace
  • I made right know. Got her with 15 attempts.
    7*
    Nut leader 11 zeta
    GG 12 zeta
    Dookan 11 zeta
    B2 9 zeta
    IG-100 8.
    Kill order - Padmé, Fish, Anakin, Mace, General Kenobi
  • Unlocked 7* Padme with this team;

(All characters omega have been upgraded)

Nute (L) - G10. Speed & Potency.
    zGG (Unique zeta) - G12+. Around 60k Health. Only health mods.
    zAsajj (zeta not useful) - G12. As much offense as possible.
    B2 - G9. Potency sets.
    Magna - G8. Health & Tenacity.

Took me 2 attempts.

Kill order Padme - healer - Anakin (if not already dead) - Mace - Kenobi.
  • Unlocked at 5* with all Geo's. GBA is 5* and the rest 7*.
    G9 GBA lead, zeta unique
    G9 Sun Fac
    G12 Poggle
    G12 Geo Spy
    G12 Geo Soldier
    "Seinar Systems' basic TIE Fighter—a commodity which, after hydrogen and stupidity, was the most plentiful in the galaxy."
    ―Corran Horn
  • Naeris
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    avv1eud63pyq.jpg

Nute lead. Took me 10-15 tries.
    Killed padme first (big hit with geo spy)
    Then the healer, and then the rest.
    Make sure nute stays alive and keeps hitting people with extortion on them, that will slowly soften them up for your grievous to finish them.
    Post edited by Naeris on
  • Finished 7* relatively easy and without GG. My squad was,

Nute Lead G10 max skills and zeta
    Asajj G12 max skills and zeta
    Poggle G11 max skills
    Sun Fac G11 max skills
    Geo Spy G11 max skills

Strat-
    Kill Padme first and as fast as possible while spreading and abusing extortion and keeping Anakin ability blocked to avoid those OP AOE attacks.if Anakin is low after Padme dies, and he very well might be from extortion, then kill him next if Fishlee has AB, otherwise kill Fishlee 2nd. It's important to keep your 2nd kill order open and not trying to force a Fishlee kill 2nd as Anakin does so much damage that taking the opportunity to knock him out is what won it for me. At this point you either have multiple profit stacks or the enemy is low, either way finish fishlee/Anakin followed by GK and Mace.

Honestly the most important part is keeping AB on Anakin BEFORE anyone dies and AB on Fishlee AFTER somebody dies. Stopping Anakins mass damage is what keeps you in the fight and stopping Fishlee is what prevents it from losing via attrition.
  • I got 7* with this team:

Nute (Leader) (G11+2)
    Grievous (G12+0) Zeta on metalloid monstrosity
    Asajj (G12+0) Zeta on rampage
    B2 (G11+0)
    Dooku (G11+0)
  • Nute Lead G11 no zeta
    Ventress G12 both zeta
    GG G12 zeta unique
    B2 G11 no zeta
    Dooku G11 no zeta

7* after honestly 2 tries. Long fight. Came down to hurt GG and Ventress against Mace. Feel like the Nute lead and extortion flying around worked well. B2 didn’t last long but he ability blocked GK which was his main purpose. Good luck everyone
  • Nite(L) g11, b2 g11, zAsaaj g12+2, Spy g12+2, SunFac g12+2 here.

Tier 5 first try, tier 6 second try. Took 8-10 attempts to clear the final 7* tier. All toons had fast but not insane mods. Having multiple toons that could debuff, plus toons to spread buff immunity and extort were very helpful.

My kill order was Padme, then fish, then Anakin as described by others. The general sequence was B2 buff immunity, Nute extort Padme, then Spy whack Padme, Assaj finish Padme, then debuff Kenobi taunt while focusing on fish.

Good luck all.
  • BOUNTYLOVER
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    631ibtpah64q.jpg

7* result

vvus4qwcso7k.jpg