Citadel_of_Ricks
229 posts Member
edited May 2019
2p97mvssy584.jpg

Side note, this did not end well.

Replies

• Preto
    56 posts Member
    If you do Ctrl+F on the "General Discussion" page for "Padme", it only comes up 12 times...12 different threads about the same event. (not to mention how many more with the same subject were deleted)

Why...how...common sense...?!
  • Preto wrote: »
    If you do Ctrl+F on the "General Discussion" page for "Padme", it only comes up 12 times...12 different threads about the same event. (not to mention how many more with the same subject were deleted)

This post was supposed to lighten the mood, it is more about the shadows all of a sudden becoming plaid on my app than about the actual battle.
  • Preto
    56 posts Member
    I get it but I'm sure you could have fit it in any other Padme thread...

The point is, people don't read and create new discussions on the same subject, pushing other relevant threads to the next page... I would like to see the forum a bit tidier, wouldn't you?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Just ignore the troll.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Jakerz71
    18 posts Member
    Love forum police... do you also do grammer?
  • It's back to normal now Preto, I didn't want you to lose any sleep.

7gg1rxwvma8y.jpg
  • I bet al 9 of his posts are just as insightful.
  • I do. Grammar. You’re welcome.
    Jakerz71 wrote: »

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    It's back to normal now Preto, I didn't want you to lose any sleep.

7gg1rxwvma8y.jpg

missed opertunity, this could have been a new thread =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The event was a plain bait. It took me forever to get tier 5 and once I got tier 5 I basically got tier 6 with the exact same team. But then the jump from 6 to 7 was straight up insane even though you face the same team from 6.

They baited players to think it was doable so that they keep sinking more gear and ability mats and in MY OPINION, sneaking in buffs to the enemy team. No wonder the event felt more and more difficult the more gear I put into it, and you can't just blame the RNG. I spent probably 15+ hours of retries. I am 100% sure fish face Jolee got tenacity boost in the last 2 days of the event or at least some sort of lowered chance to be stunned. I used to be able to stun him alot, but the last 2 days of the event even with the same mods I could barely ever get a stun on him. I spent 4 hours and only got 1 stun on him with GG in the later stages of the event. My Dooku had 160% potency! And I still failed stun and shock on Kenobi, Fishlee and Padme more often than not.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Preto wrote: »

This post was supposed to lighten the mood, it is more about the shadows all of a sudden becoming plaid on my app than about the actual battle.

I for one appreciate the intent of the OP. Nice to open a fun thread for once.

Too bad it has become yet another complaint thread. Ah well internet, never change.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mirotic
    51 posts Member
    +1 for fun threads. +1 for people on this forum being reliable to a fault for heckling about any and all things. I do love dependability in all of its forms. Kinda makes me feel safe, like I can count on things.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    OP: makes a goofy thread about an amusing glitch with a quality reference to Spaceballs

Forum: PADMAY ARE CASH GARB, RAAAAAGGE WHARRRGARBL
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• The event was a plain bait. It took me forever to get tier 5 and once I got tier 5 I basically got tier 6 with the exact same team. But then the jump from 6 to 7 was straight up insane even though you face the same team from 6.

They baited players to think it was doable so that they keep sinking more gear and ability mats and in MY OPINION, sneaking in buffs to the enemy team. No wonder the event felt more and more difficult the more gear I put into it, and you can't just blame the RNG. I spent probably 15+ hours of retries. I am 100% sure fish face Jolee got tenacity boost in the last 2 days of the event or at least some sort of lowered chance to be stunned. I used to be able to stun him alot, but the last 2 days of the event even with the same mods I could barely ever get a stun on him. I spent 4 hours and only got 1 stun on him with GG in the later stages of the event. My Dooku had 160% potency! And I still failed stun and shock on Kenobi, Fishlee and Padme more often than not.

Wrong thread. Did you copy paste this from another rant or even look at what I was posting about?
  • Jakerz71 wrote: »

It’s “grammar”. :*

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Mirotic
    51 posts Member

its actually "gramm'ure"
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Mirotic wrote: »

its actually "gramm'ure"

Latin:
    grammatica
  • Mirotic
    51 posts Member
    BamWrath wrote: »

its actually "gramm'ure"

Latin:
    grammatica

I tought english believe me,
  • Whatelse73
    2149 posts Member

its actually "gramm'ure"

Latin:
    grammatica

Donde esta la biblioteca, which is Latin for, I don't care about being grammarly.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member

its actually "gramm'ure"

Latin:
    grammatica

Sad state the world is in 😆
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this, it went off topic very quickly despite the intentions of the OP
This discussion has been closed.