Ships needs new content

Hálcyøn
45 posts Member
It has been so long since we had something new and interesting in ships, and I know we had the millennium falcon a little while back, but that became the jkr of fleet arena. Although grand arena has ships, that hasn’t really fixed the problem.

What I think that we need is a new raid. It’s been a while since the sith triumvirate came out, and we need a ships raid. With all of the current clone wars content, I think that we should have a raid on a separatist battleship (maybe the malevolence). It would go something like this:
Phase 1: fight vulture droids
Phase 2: fight a weaker version of the ship, like in aat
Phase 3: fight vulture droids lead by grievous’ fighter, or maybe a trifighter droid if they don’t want a new ship
Phase 4: fight the real ship, hit the bridge to deal damage, have turrets with similar mechanics to the aat
If they use malevolence have a special where it fires the ion cannon that can stun all ships, including capital ship(high cooldown obviously)

And on the heroic edition you can get shards for a new fleet leader and ship, or if it’s malevolence, just malevolence. We haven’t had a new captital ship in so long; the last one was the chimaera. If you have any other suggestions please write them down below, but I don’t want this to turn into a thread for complaining about ships.

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Make a sith capital, I’d be all over that.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Dunno about a raid, but some kind of regular event is very much needed. We also need Malak's capital I think. Need something to break up the falcon meta I feel, and sith seems to be the logical choice right now.
  • All of us who worked hard to get 7* Falcon might be doing well in fleet arena but you’ve given us no other incentive to bulk up our ships as we had. Make a ships based territory battle. Make a ships based territory war. Make a ships raid. Make more ships available. Ships. Ships. Ships. Someone over in EA needs to start GIVING A SHIP.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Make a sith capital, I’d be all over that.

We know all the people with DR and Malak would love it.

Still gonna get a lot of hate from people...

Tho it would give the Tip and the 892 a month or two of reigning supreme until 2nd pass

I could accept DR as the Capital Ship I guess

Malak would be just dumb from player morale standpoint..... The guy is locked behind a years worth of TB GET for some people......I think it would hurt ships more than anything... Would suck knowing to compete that your next years worth of TB points HAVE to go to the guy

Hoda is great, Wampa is great.... But not having them does not lock you out of game content.... Putting malak on a capital is just a baaaddd idea
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Sith, not Sith Empire.

There's no way they make a DR or Malak capital ship this soon.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    "Social"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    "Social"
    Opposites day ???

Also your 2 month unlock is if your a wallet warrior.... sorry 4-6 much more likely
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    "Salty"