Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    You abandon your teammates you dont deserve to run it again

Dude.

They had cancer! Does no one have a heart anymore?! I thought Davy Jones was the only one!
    I thought he just had a locker

He had no heart too
  • You need to find a guild that is flexible which can seem like a daunting task but it can happen. I'm in a guild that puts real life first, we are a guild that is serious heroic sith 40 stars TB mostly wins TW and discord. I used to think I would never be in a guild like that cause of health issues. Just keep looking and you'll. find one I promise.
  • Sure They could give u leader back. This would force all 49 others to be under your control.

Then the officer who took lead can just ask everyone to leave and join a new guild he forms. they all leave and your 1/50.

Or u can start a new guild and be at 1/50 and ask everyone to leave the old guild that was stolen and they will join you...

Lots of solutions but no ea isn't gonna give u back a leader spot that u lost
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    You abandon your teammates you dont deserve to run it again

Dude.

They had cancer! Does no one have a heart anymore?! I thought Davy Jones was the only one!

heh I woulda banned the guy for trolling for that comment pretty pathetic IMO