I spent my lovely crystal stache on padme, and I am...

Prev1345
Slightly annoyed. Lets go back in history, shall we?

If you payed attention to way long ago when I had asked about hoarding crystals, I actually started as I waited for something amazing to come out. Sure enough, padme, who could beat both revans, came into the game.

Now, I cant help it, but I am a very vocal person, or at least on here. But anyway, i had saved up to over 4000 gems on waiting for the event right? Because she was decent. I even finished carth so i could farm anikin, and was this all worth it?

No,

First of all, as If i couldnt tell that that abomination was a jolee reskin, he needs to burn in hell. Second, the damage output made it impossible to do anything, which was also a waste. You may argue, but the chewbacca event was way easier. I spent all of my **** gems that i had saved. For months. I even (stupidly) put a zeta on ventress, and what did that get me? A missed event and a missed opportunity.
And i even started to work on anakin, seriously!

I am ticked, total waste of my time.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Hard node farms are crap too. They keep filling the hard node farming spots, so its just arena, nodes, raids, arena nodes and raids. Maybe a couple of territory wars but nothing really. I only log to do all these things!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    4000 gems honestly doesn't count as much of a stash.
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Huatimus wrote: »

If you are a f2p, it counts as good. Especially when you dont have kenobi to gear at the moment. Juhani is the easiest to gear, and kenobi is not 7 star yet. And dont even talk about carbanties.
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    I even (stupidly) put a zeta on ventress, and what did that get me? A missed event and a missed opportunity.

A zeta on Ventress is never a waste. But I’m not sure what made you think a g10 Ventress would beat T5. Next time she really needs g12.
    I even (stupidly) put a zeta on ventress, and what did that get me? A missed event and a missed opportunity.

A zeta on Ventress is never a waste. But I’m not sure what made you think a g10 Ventress would beat T5. Next time she really needs g12.

G12 doesnt cut it. I relized that alittle late. I expected that to be like the chewbacca event.
  • Someone more creative than me needs to come up with a "crysal 'stache" meme.
    Ryanwhales wrote: »

G12 doesnt cut it. I relized that alittle late. I expected that to be like the chewbacca event.

My g12 Ventress carried me through T5 of the event.

You made me smile for about 0.30 seconds.

Describe your team.
  • wait till you see how bad she does in arena lol.

Do you have zariss?

Describe your team.

0455amanqm7u.png
    None of them really did anything except Asajj. Don’t remember how many attempts it took, but I beat it in about 20 minutes.
  • i do not. i have yoda, r2 or Aayla as the 5th and they cant even crack any member of a Treya team

There you go.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »

If you are a f2p, it counts as good. Especially when you dont have kenobi to gear at the moment.

It's a start..but it's close to what gets spent when double drops are announced and you hoard energy and then refresh whatever you're farming.

With this approach you shouldn't pull the trigger until you have enough to take say a droideka to 7* and you have the gear saved up as well.

It takes time.

Asajj is a good character to have zeta'd. She's very handy.

I understand the frustration but keep at it and in time you will get in on a meta ftp.

Describe your team.

0455amanqm7u.png
    None of them really did anything except Asajj. Don’t remember how many attempts it took, but I beat it in about 20 minutes.

You geared up poggle? Are you out of your mind! Thats awesome! I didnt have the guts to do that. I prefer sunfac though.

I think though that b2 sup did something at least. And grevious at least did something right?

My team was geo spy, ventress, magnaguard, grevious, and sun fac.
    Someone more creative than me needs to come up with a "crysal 'stache" meme.

You made me smile for about 0.30 seconds.

Worth it.

Describe your team.

0455amanqm7u.png

You geared up poggle? Are you out of your mind! Thats awesome! I didnt have the guts to do that. I prefer sunfac though.

I think though that b2 sup did something at least. And grevious at least did something right?

My team was geo spy, ventress, magnaguard, grevious, and sun fac.

B2 probably landed a round of buff immunity that immediately got cleansed before he died. Grievous’ damage is still pretty low even at g11. I can’t say he did much. I think your problem was just going in with too little gear, maybe your mods weren’t optional either.
  • Is this your actual gg https://swgoh.gg/p/963162672/characters/?f=Separatist ? Or you happen to create another account?

If this is yours actual account, ofc you didn't get padme, no need to create a thread.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
    1ax018u6u4o5.jpeg
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    hlv9fcyxg7cm.jpeg
    oxv1ab4nj8tj.jpeg
    it was all about mods
    ste1c2gt9yii.gif

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    austrian-army-master-sergant-siegfried-schaerzler-mustache.jpg
    Still not a he.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Forget unlocking padme.... wheres our event fishdo
  • 3hsp9wuyb75l.png
    Haven’t bothered in the slightest with my Seps. Took about 5 attempts with this.
    They saw that doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    - Winnie the Pooh
  • Jeddiewan
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    And all of the stores are full of crap toons or toons that long time players already have. It would be nice to have new inventory in those stores at least.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • ToLive
    105 posts Member
    Man, you need to do some research before waste mats. https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bld3sz/how_to_unlock_5_padmé_with_just_asajj/

Here is a guide to get 5* Padme with ONLY Asajj and 4 other 1 lvl toons. Good mods, good rng, 20 minutes and done.