I have a real issue with these 2 gear pieces never dropping for me, and i mean never!

Replies

• Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    I am totally agree with the OP. It seems that some accounts have a better rng 80% of the time and some other accounts are doomed to bad loot. I saw in my guilds and shard mates (i know someone will say it is not relevant but hey that is what it is)
    I actually believe that there is something going wrong with the algorythms. But hey i cant prove or do anything about it so :(
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    Bad rng don’t last for months

At only 8 STR per month, several months is still a small sample. That said, it would be quite unusual to never hit those pieces over 30-60 raids.

Since you have never, ever, had those pieces drop, follow-up question. Why do you have characters like Sun Fac and Paploo at G12, but you only have one of the following at G12:

Raid Han, JKRevan, Bastila, Bastila Fallen, BB8, C3PO, Nest, HYoda, Jolee, Zombie.

All of those use the furnace. I assume one of those is the character you selected to get your screenshot. If any of the others are also G12, you already gave them a furnace.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Well where do I get those pieces from since they don’t drop for me in Sith Raid?

They rotate through weekly shipments (only changes when the shipments as a whole change, which tends to be a few weeks apart, but these have been in there before) and they have also been sold in g12+ packs in the store.
  • I got unlucky and the gear that doesn’t drop for me is the gear needed by Revan/Drevan/BSF etc. They should let u choose part of ur Raid reward....problem solved.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I have big trouble landing those pieces too but I just assumed it’s like Rancor prizes. I have over 1500 furnace, Nubian salvage but am constantly under 50 for the droid callers. Different drop rates for the prizes as I’m pretty sure the drop rates for that salvage is not weighted equally.

1500 furnace..... hope you mean mk 4...cause mk 5 furnaces always be at 0 here

Sorry. And not quite 1500.

2czb6ddyncbb.png

Wow, I thought my 650 was a lot.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The final 3 mods are a carrot to be chased. Many do just fine without them :)
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Especially the third one, which doesn't even exist.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Easy...
    >:)

1hzval1acrye.gif
  • I got a fully crafted one once. 😂 hopefully lighting strikes twice. BTW get top 3 or 10 in the raid gets you much better gear.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I got a fully crafted one once. 😂 hopefully lighting strikes twice. BTW get top 3 or 10 in the raid gets you much better gear.

Facts. Top3 is maybe not reasonable to shoot for every time unless you're the big shot in your guild, but top10 probably isn't too bad and the gear difference is HUGE. I've been too busy to do more than log in and throw some teams on auto a few times, and the rewards for 11th and below feel absolutely paltry by comparison.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I bought some of the furnaces from a store this morning, (I thought shard, but maybe it was guild). I see them in the guild store at moment, wish I had the currency to buy them, I need two more for GG.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Rng buddy
  • Quailman
    35 posts Member
    I know it'll never happen but it'd be nice if you could input which gear you prefer as a drop from each raid and doing so would increase your chances of getting said gear drop.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    My 1100 mk5 furnaces and <50 mk5 droid callers, mk7 scanners, and mk6 nubian tech feel your pain :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • 3 months of 1st in hstr and I only get this kk we Armatek visor as a complete item. It has dropped 5 times in a row and waiting on the sixth time in a few days.

Great luck or something is jacked up. Never ever see gear 12.5+ drop. Salvage or full item, they just never drop.

Summary: need more variety in gear drops
  • Thanks RNGesus! 2 MK V furnaces dropped for the complete all daily tasks reward! Closes that gear piece :)
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    I have 7 of these furnaces installed, and 125 salvage currently. There's no way RNG is the only difference between our accounts. I simply don't believe you've been doing hstr from the beginning you claim. Are you doing every possible raid as a guild (600 daily tickets from everyone), and are you finishing well enough to even be getting g12+ gear?
  • I get everything everyone is saying about why this happens. But it's like it's not luck. I must have 700 mk 6 furnace salvage and I havent seen a single toon use it in 2 years, yet I can guarantee 75% of tank raids will throw me a few more and nothing else of value.

I waited approx 6 months for a sith raid to drop the last 5 shards I need to max out Jolee.

I posted it in my guild and a couple guys showed me they had 250 in stock. It shouldn't be that account A gets this gear and these drops but account B gets this other stuff. It should be a fair percentage for all.

• I had a fallout with a guildmate who had a friend who worked for CG. he reported me for cheating and He sent me some screen shots a while back where cg lucifers dad said if the claims were true they could change my account on their end and it would cause me great hardships in progressing in the future. Nothing ever happened to me but maybe you were banned in the past and they put the "hardships for progression" logic on your account.

Tin foil hat status I can't prove if CG can even do this but I did see the condo between him and LD from his personal messaging on the forum. This was like 2 years ago so couldn't find the screen shot.

I agree it's a conspiracy but CG being able to throttle progress of accounts with previous bans does makes logical sense...

Have u ever been banned?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    @keydash I’ve only been able to get the component parts of it, not the prototype, or the stun cuff part of it, let alone the whole piece. And my Sunfac is gear 12 because of my Ships and I used to hold the #1 spot before Hounds Tooth. And the pics of those 2 gear pieces are 12 5/6 pieces, the farthest I’ve been able to do is 12 4/6. I don’t have a single character fully maxed, like I said I’m not able to do that since those pieces don’t drop. PS tanks should always be maxed 1st since they are the ones that absorb all the damage. That’s why Sunfac and Paploo are gear 12 4/6

There is no difference between the 4th piece and the 5th piece. If you gave a furnace to somebody in slot 4 you could have instead given it to a different character who needs it in slot 5.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I NEVER get any of the 12+ pieces for the Furnace, and I need a ton of them. It is terrible. I get pieces for all the others, but not the furnace. My Fallen has been needing one forever.