GW Difficulty increase idea

JarDorK
163 posts Member
Hello, im here to give an idea of challenge back to the GW, with the ability to sim battles, due to it being almost a "waste of time" due to lack of dificulty (at least for me).
i would like to give an idea for the introduction of the Hard Mode in GW. (Only for HIGH end Level and GP)
It would Feature one of the hardest daily modes, there could be some ways to implement this.
For example, the ability to only make 3-4 Squads at the start of the GW with an difficulty upgrade.
as rewards it out bound at least 2x reward for the currency while the other is up to the devs, an achievement with a title if manage to get to a simable part (between 50-100 wins).
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart

Replies

• Utherit
    11 posts Member
    JarDorK wrote: »
    Hello, im here to give an idea of challenge back to the GW, with the ability to sim battles, due to it being almost a "waste of time" due to lack of dificulty (at least for me).
    i would like to give an idea for the introduction of the Hard Mode in GW. (Only for HIGH end Level and GP)
    It would Feature one of the hardest daily modes, there could be some ways to implement this.
    For example, the ability to only make 3-4 Squads at the start of the GW with an difficulty upgrade.
    as rewards it out bound at least 2x reward for the currency while the other is up to the devs, an achievement with a title if manage to get to a simable part (between 50-100 wins).

I got on this morning to offer a similar idea. It took me ages to beat GW consistently until I got zBossk and a crew of BH. Now it's too easy, and since Phoenix came out there have been no new characters or ships added to the store.

I'm largely F2P, and I would love to see a Hard mode where enemy teams started at a much higher power level. It's a great way to test team synergy, but at level 85 characters aren't important until at least g9 and that skews testing results.

If the GW store could be reworked, I thought that might allow for new characters to be dropped there. Some ideas include:

-- Enough characters in the store need to be at 7* to unlock a new selection of characters to farm.

-- A special hard mode currency used to pay for other characters.

I also like the of restricting certain meta characters, but switching it up from week to week. It would force players to try new combinations, and keep people from sweeping with the same tired teams every time.

Another idea could be to restrict characters used in the last fight for only the next fight.

@CG_SBCrumb is this the best place to post these ideas?