T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Those Revan scores are just gross.

Here's P2/T6:

z8kjlcuo1hgt.png

Remodded R2 and BB8. Up to +122 and +105 respectively.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Deleted, forgot the point of the thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    P3/T6

No Death Trooper, so Greedo counters the sabres. Still seems like a decent score. DT is my next Cantina farm for this team.

zs1zlog2ctue.png
  • This thread keeps popping up and you’re compelling me to post my last P3/T6 😎

jwt5wx2ty357.jpeg

jwt5wx2ty357.jpeg

My deathstorm runs lately haven’t been all that great since as soon as I hit enrage either Daka or Asajj gets isolated and hit with Traya’s mass assist. Don’t know why, but it’s been happening every time.
  • WOW! 35mil

T6 P1

3lzn8nlju98z.png

6ehz4njhvnbm.png

• P1 T6
    022bq7qj8ozz.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    dbqkj1u50l74.png

T6 P3 - First time with Finn no RT.

jwt5wx2ty357.jpeg

My deathstorm runs lately haven’t been all that great since as soon as I hit enrage either Daka or Asajj gets isolated and hit with Traya’s mass assist. Don’t know why, but it’s been happening every time.

Well, just now I got a run where traya kept isolating my zombie after enrage, and I ended up getting a new high score!
    b6ne6wprbc3w.png
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    New high. Gear 11 on Rey and even more speed on R2. Still a G8 JTR...

73gahseonc7b.png
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    The Stun Guns are killing me. 6 more to get R2 and Han to G12. Then I can spare two for Finn and JTR.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    This thread keeps popping up and you’re compelling me to post my last P3/T6 😎

jwt5wx2ty357.jpeg

If it's all about records, you should switch teams ;) Personal best for P3 T6:
    xdls4mhgmtbp.png
  • vksg wrote: »
    This thread keeps popping up and you’re compelling me to post my last P3/T6 😎

jwt5wx2ty357.jpeg

If it's all about records, you should switch teams ;) Personal best for P3 T6:
    xdls4mhgmtbp.png

I’d like to try that team but I don’t have CLS’s leader zeta and my C3PO is five stars.
  • P1 T6
    4hrks8n3j4bx.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    My first Revan Squad run after he hit g12. T6 P2

4lgbt3b8fefe.png

Any good?
  • My first Revan Squad run after he hit g12. T6 P2

4lgbt3b8fefe.png

Any good?

Run Hermit in place of GK. Master’s training really helps boost the team.
  • Hmmmm wondered about that.. Thankie :)
  • 7tzt8jfafh2x.png
    T6 P3
  • P3 T6
    w01mk09cc7mj.png
  • I can't get the hang of deathstorm..lol

But, T6 P4, DT/DS

6jhxb3rdk6kv.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Yup, better!

T6 P1

dnj0hs8bgj2o.png

NEW PERSONAL BEST!!! T6 P1

zsg0vdbsm7tv.png

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    @DuneSeaFarmer congrats on that JTR score. Just set a high mark myself. Slowly farming RT as a side project alongside about 50 other characters. He's at 2/65 with a set of offence mods with as much flat offense as I can find. Just can't spare the gear at the moment.

2z34evxebq3b.png

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    P1 T6
    7sa1y0431jhp.png

q6ln8datbse1.png
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • T6 P4 DT/DS
    q02noq7urp4f.png
  • P1 T6
    7sa1y0431jhp.png

q6ln8datbse1.png

Why Jolee? Chances are annihilate will be the cause of a defeat and can't be res'd?
  • P1 T6
    7sa1y0431jhp.png

q6ln8datbse1.png

Why Jolee? Chances are annihilate will be the cause of a defeat and can't be res'd?

Use unbreakable will when Annihilate is off cooldown. That way nobody dies permanently all of the unbreakable wills run out. With GMY’s foresight, you can survive several turns after enrage since Nihilus rarely ever damages you. In case Nihilus does kill someone, Jolee can bring them back.
  • P1 T6
    7sa1y0431jhp.png

q6ln8datbse1.png

Use unbreakable will when Annihilate is off cooldown. That way nobody dies permanently all of the unbreakable wills run out. With GMY’s foresight, you can survive several turns after enrage since Nihilus rarely ever damages you. In case Nihilus does kill someone, Jolee can bring them back.

Yep. With Revan his Saber toss heals him and Hyoda can as well, having Jolee and Hyoda seems like wasted dps? Drop jolee and put in Ezra?
  • P1 T6
    7sa1y0431jhp.png

q6ln8datbse1.png

Yep. With Revan his Saber toss heals him and Hyoda can as well, having Jolee and Hyoda seems like wasted dps? Drop jolee and put in Ezra?

I don’t really want to drop Jolee though. If GMY or Revan dies before the unbreakable wills are used up, that will quickly end the run unless they’re revived.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    P1 T6
    7sa1y0431jhp.png

q6ln8datbse1.png

I don’t really want to drop Jolee though. If GMY or Revan dies before the unbreakable wills are used up, that will quickly end the run unless they’re revived.

Must be in heroic, I rarely lose one in T6 p1, but I don't try going far past enrage.
  • P1 T6
    7sa1y0431jhp.png

q6ln8datbse1.png

Must be in heroic, I rarely lose one in T6 p1, but I don't try going far past enrage.

I last as far past enrage as I can get, I would guess Nihilus takes another 15 or so turns before he takes out my team.