Where did the speed arrows go?

I haven’t farmed one in months. Has anybody else had this problem or am I just unlucky?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Just bad luck, they are around.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I have more than I can use. RNG
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    It's very funny to see how the "silent nerf" answer has been removed.

Concering speed arrows, it may really just be bad luck. I myself have more than I can use.

Besides, mods in general have definitely been nerfed without notice. I don't think I'm the only one that noticed how worse the mods shop is compared to some months ago. And how harder it has become to achieve 20+ speed mods, let alone to have mods growing their basic speed secondary.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Nope.

I have gotten much better mods since 2.0.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    It's very funny to see how the "silent nerf" answer has been removed.

Concering speed arrows, it may really just be bad luck. I myself have more than I can use.

Besides, mods in general have definitely been nerfed without notice. I don't think I'm the only one that noticed how worse the mods shop is compared to some months ago. And how harder it has become to achieve 20+ speed mods, let alone to have mods growing their basic speed secondary.

yeah wow, so we are no longer allowed to have an opinion in these forums, what the sam hell @Kyno that is really stupid, are you going to follow me around and remove all my silent nerf posts now? the post did not break any rules, you are out of line by removing it. if someone think there's a silent nerf, then they should be allowed to a voice that opinion, wow

i also mentioned how 3 speed always shows up as a secondary now on 5 dot mods, which did not happen before, 4 was the lowest and you might even see 6which never happens now

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    In almost two years of farming mods and millions and millions of credits upgrading I've never seen a +6 starting speed.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Why is this in AaC strategy?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    In almost two years of farming mods and millions and millions of credits upgrading I've never seen a +6 starting speed.

me either, but u used to get +6 upgrading, not anymore or extremely rare. the 3 i mentioned was a starting stat, and also an all too common upgrade, that never used to happen
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

me either, but u used to get +6 upgrading, not anymore or extremely rare. the 3 i mentioned was a starting stat,
    that never used to happen

Well then lucky you, I see more 3 starting speed than 5 all the time.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

me either, but u used to get +6 upgrading, not anymore or extremely rare. the 3 i mentioned was a starting stat,
    that never used to happen

Well then lucky you, I see more 3 starting speed than 5 all the time.

that was my point, 3 is the most common, and didn't exist before. and for upgrading,
    you can even find old videos and forum posts explaining how when upgrading a 5 dot mod it will upgrade 4 to 6, now 3 to 5 with 3 being the most common
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No, I used to see 3 before all the time.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

ah got ya, for me i find it much more common now. with the introduction of slicing i think some of this was expected, however it was never announced hence the silent nerf tag
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    that was my point, 3 is the most common,
    Link to the statistic?
    and didn't exist before.
    Source/link?
    you can even find old videos and forum posts explaining how when upgrading a 5 dot mod it will upgrade 4 to 6,
    Source/link?
    now 3 to 5
    Nope, it's 3 to 6.
    with 3 being the most common
    Link to the statistic?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »

ah got ya, for me i find it much more common now. with the introduction of slicing i think some of this was expected, however it was never announced hence the silent nerf tag

6zsuy2n750zh.jpg

I got this mod before slicing was possible and it started with 5 speed. It subsequently rolled a 3 speed upgrade 4 times. I'd say that's how common 3 speed upgrades are for me.
  • Arguing it is a silent need without facts to prove it, and also CG usually comes out here and there to say these things are false could arguably be a forum ToS violation.

A deleted forum post is small.
  • 3iyp70apn1ef.png

Mod starting with +6 speed . It's a shame it never rolled once lol
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    3iyp70apn1ef.png

Kinda funny that the odds of "never rolling once" with speed is the same as rolling it everytime.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    3iyp70apn1ef.png

Kinda funny that the odds of "never rolling once" with speed is the same as rolling it everytime.

Chance of first speed roll is 1/4 . Chance of not getting speed is 3/4 no where near the same chance .