PLEASE, we need variety in Weekly Shipment g12+ pieces. It's been the same for 5 weeks now!

Howardc85
13 posts Member
edited May 2019
swbjejlo48m8.jpg
It's been the same useless g12+ pieces for 3 weeks now, how about something people need like mk 12 Furnace!?
Post edited by Howardc85 on

Replies

• They're the same again this week, four weeks in a row now!!5y1i80r3cgne.jpg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Some variety would be nice in the whole store, there's no point in offering Separatist shards now that the Padme event is over. Though the continued eyeballs for credits are fine, I guess.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Weekly shipments are purely there for CG to troll us, they refresh those pieces when they feel like it, which is very occasionally.
  • I agree, need some variety in the weekly shipment G12 pieces. Also how about toss in a few zetas to buy as well :D
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Some variety would be nice in the whole store, there's no point in offering Separatist shards now that the Padme event is over. Though the continued eyeballs for credits are fine, I guess.

I disagree, I want those shards as I only unlocked. Glad to have them another week.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

I disagree, I want those shards as I only unlocked. Glad to have them another week.

The event will take at least 3 mths to come back. Your crystals spent on those shards this week could be better spent on refreshing the node. The returns are greater.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Howardc85 wrote: »
    swbjejlo48m8.jpg
    It's been the same useless g12+ pieces for 3 weeks now, how about something people need like mk 12 Furnace!?

Yea. But well this keeps the whales at bay too so i’m not complaining.
  • Second this I’ve been waiting weeks for a furnace to appear because as they want it the pieces never drop in Sith raid.. yet every week the same two poor pieces that everyone has tons of 👍🏻
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Would be nice if they would have something sold for gw currency again. Sick of the 200 coins I can't use.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    If it's that much of a problem for you, don't sim it and skip the end.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    i’d like variety too
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    CG just doesn't care about whales
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Oh... there are people who scroll beyond the first row.. learn something new every day
  • YES! I have hundreds of this useless garbage. The raid keeps giving me them also. I need the furnaces soooooooo bad.
  • Worst part about it is that u can’t even buy what u want which is MADDENING. You just gotta get lucky? No c’mon...
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Aaand - 5 weeks in a row! Thermal Detonators and Stun Guns!

I'm actually enjoying this, as I haven't bought any G12+ for a month now.

Keep going CG, let's make it 6 weeks. :wink:
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I get 5 shards for an active farm and I get 10 carbs. I'm happy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Is this real life!? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! 5 WEEKS NOW!!!4ofakhnjsv1g.jpg
  • I sent in a ticket, this can't be working as intended...
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    I second, third, and fourth this is awful. Need a change up in g12+.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    The only explanation is that CG is slowing the whales down on purpose.
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Would be nice if they would have something sold for gw currency again. Sick of the 200 coins I can't use.

That's been screwing with my OCD for months too
  • Week 6!! I guess there isn't supposed to be a rotation in g12+ gear? We would love some clarification in this area please @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie kt8dixc0wrbn.jpg