Farming JTR

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
Where do u farm scavenger Rey besides the hard node I'm not willing to invest in? I want JTR but I havent found S Rey anywhere else. Maybe I'm unlucky but do you guys know.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    She's in the guildstore and has 2 hard nodes (12 and 16 energy)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/rey-scavenger/
    "farming locations" are listed below the ability describtions
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Hantal86
    217 posts Member
    Why won’t you invest in the node if it’s a toon you want?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Go to scavenger Rey in you roster, look where her shard icon is, and click "search". That should show you all where you can farm her.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Hantal86 wrote: »

Cuz I got like a dozen of hard nodes I need to farm, bossk, xanadu, ig-2000, HT, talzin, zombie, emosta ect.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Go to scavenger Rey in you roster, look where her shard icon is, and click "search". That should show you all where you can farm her.

While this is true, it won't show any store locations unless the toon is currently in that store for you when you search.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    So cut one of them and farm scav Rey? Do you think we’re going to magically find a new way to farm it for you? Lol....

I'm just wondering locations u dont need to start an argument that's gonna end in a warning by mods.
  • Get the visa card out!
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    I was able to farm her from the guild store all the way to 7 stars without using a precious hard node. The long leg of this team are the vets.
  • Yup. Vets are the worst.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

Cuz I got like a dozen of hard nodes I need to farm, bossk, xanadu, ig-2000, HT, talzin, zombie, emosta ect.

What star level are your bounty hunter ships at? Even if you get them to 5 stars then put 1 on pause for Rey. A 5 star falcon will still work fine in arena
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

What star level are your bounty hunter ships at? Even if you get them to 5 stars then put 1 on pause for Rey. A 5 star falcon will still work fine in arena

3* :/:(
  • Sounds like you are trying to spread your farming resources too thin, Might want to reconsider your plans a bit and focus on one event at a time
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This is just my opinion but unless your in a heroic sith raid guild I would be farming the bounty hunter ships to at least 5*. Then you can get the falcon and start earning more crystals in fleet arena which will give you more resources to work on other stuff but I would take the ships to 5* then move on to another farm like scavenger Rey to get RJT. I might add though scavenger Rey isn't as good as she used to be but if you dont have c3po she works really well on a Jtr team for phase 1 of the sith raid