Grand Arena titles

It would be kinda cool if you can see how many grand arenas you have won and maybe they can add a title in for milestones like 5,10,50,100,ect. As a way to show off.

Replies

• Xenno
    8 posts Member
    Not a bad idea. Intimidating at the very least and lets your opponent know your serious about GA.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    This game could always use more achievements in general
  • This way all those mod cheaters can show off lol
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It might come with the championships. If they manage to sort out the bugs, that is...
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    This way all those mod cheaters can show off lol

Exactly this. I don’t see why CG haven’t just pushed the fix with a content update. People abusing the mod loop hole and they won’t get banned.

Similar to how people abused gear challenges for months until CG fixed it and not 1 person was banned. They just can’t track it and the hours of work required to investigate it would be onerous given how widespread it’s being abused.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I used to want arena titles when I was undefeated. Now, since I discovered that I am mortal, and possibly just might suck, I don't feel as great a need for them. ;)
  • Angelloyd
    365 posts Member
    Not everyone that won all or almost all of GA are cheaters. Really good players don’t have much opposition in this game
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    I used to want arena titles when I was undefeated. Now, since I discovered that I am mortal, and possibly just might suck, I don't feel as great a need for them. ;)
    I'm just happy with my 'Scruffy looking' title. :)