Zeta Anakin bug?

XaVii
69 posts Member
Hi! i just zeta Anakin, but i feel it like its not working, he doesnt get any extra turn. Is someone having the same issue? i feel i just wasted a zeta...

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    What are you doing that you believe ought to trigger it and what is your lineup?
    Still not a he.
  • Man_Uel
    15 posts Member
    Are all your allies gr? And just to be sure we are in the same page, you realise that anakin’s z gives a bonus turn to PADME after each of anakin’s bonus turns
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member
    Yes, padme is my leader y played all modalities like arena vs darth revan, and he doesnt get bonus turns, with low and hight life... i dont understand :/
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member
    @Shaddes ok thanks, they translated his unique z wrong in spanish, in spanish it means it gives to anakin lol
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    XaVii wrote: »
    Yes, padme is my leader y played all modalities like arena vs darth revan, and he doesnt get bonus turns, with low and hight life... i dont understand :/
    If Anakin was debuffed with fear, he will get a bonus turn and then miss that turn
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    @Shaddes ok thanks, they translated his unique z wrong in spanish, in spanish it means it gives to anakin lol
    If that's the case, then I suggest submitting a ticket to put it on their radar for future localization fixes.
    Still not a he.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member

I play it on spanish...
    At lv7 it clearly says that he gains the bonus turn
    v9prv5asevpp.png

Zeta just adds padme bonus turn after his...
    licpr7f51fpc.png

Probably your ani had fear on him...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194