Which zeta to do?

I already have Mission zeta, and the lead zeta for Bossk, Emperor and JTR.

Which zeta to do? 49 votes

Bossk Unique ‘Trandoshian Rage’
16% 8 votes
Big Z unique ‘Mission’s Guardian’
20% 10 votes
Emperor Unique ‘Crackling Doom’
30% 15 votes
Jedi Training Rey ‘Insight’
22% 11 votes
Jango Fett ‘Notorious Reputation’
10% 5 votes

Replies

• All are G11 or G12 as well
  • Depends rather largely on the rest of your roster and what you're looking to do with any of those toons
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    I highly advise you to keep the zeta
  • Depends rather largely on the rest of your roster and what you're looking to do with any of those toons
    https://swgoh.gg/p/933198559/characters/
  • Him
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Jango
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Hold it imo, something is always around the corner

I’m not the biggest fan of holding zetas, but I may hold it until the next announcement for what’s coming next month
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »

I’m not the biggest fan of holding zetas, but I may hold it until the next announcement for what’s coming next month

I'm a big fan of holding onto 1 at all times, once I get a second one though, I tend to spend it. Imo, you've got most of the pivotal faction zetas except for Carth's lead, but your Carth is still gear 1.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »

I'm a big fan of holding onto 1 at all times, once I get a second one though, I tend to spend it. Imo, you've got most of the pivotal faction zetas except for Carth's lead, but your Carth is still gear 1.
    I’m actually about to start gearing him up. Once I get Big Z to G12, he’s next
    573 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I don't think the EP unique zeta is that great. It makes him a little less squishy, but the second half of the zeta feels kind of wasted. 5% for landing shock isn't a huge up tick. Plus, the whole point of EP (at least to me) is to be in the lead slot with Vader so Vader can go first, land debuffs, go again, culling blade, fill TM. Any sort of drawn out battle will usually see EP getting blasted at some point, and with no way to regain prot without Thrawn (or some really weird Chewy/EP team), extra prot for landing shocks doesn't do you a whole lot of good.

I voted for BossK, but I have to ask, what area of the game are you trying to focus in? If you're trying to build up teams for GA/TW, BossK is a great choice, but you'll probably want to to add the zeta for both KRU and Kylo at some point.
    Post edited by AvatarofCynicism on
  • Avoid the EP zeta if you can. The second half of the zeta is completely worthless (you can only regain prot with Thrawn unless you run some weird 3v3 Han/Chewy/EP squad). 50% protection increase is nice I guess but, let's be honest, the whole point of an EP team is to have Vader go first out, spread debuffs, culling blade, build turn meter. EP doesn't really have a use outside of his own lead.

I voted for BossK, but I have to ask, what area of the game are you trying to focus in? If you're trying to build up teams for GA/TW, BossK is a great choice, but you'll probably want to to add the zeta for both KRU and Kylo at some point.

I’m trying to build more for GA Andy TW for now. I have a lot of zetas now, and just want ones that are exceptional as I have every faction-changing zeta besides Carth’s at this point. Getting ready for malak and Darth Revan are a main priority for me too