How to make Friends ?

Lonach
87 posts Member
Simple : Put your 7 stars gear 12 double zeta Padme along with her GR friends all gear 12 and zetaed as your Arena team :-) You'll see that everyone push you back even for 1 place and then ask you as a friend !

I don't think it's working as intended :wink:

Replies

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    At least now you have friends tho 😅
  • obidrew1
    115 posts Member
    Well, if we could still chat with shardmates, might be able to make friends. However that lovely ability was removed.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Lol they want to friend you so they can inspect your mods and try and set their mods to out perform your team
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    How did you get all the zetas for this squad ?
    And the gears to gear Padme ? I m having trouble getting her to gear 9 bc of the special gear thing.
    Of course I could buy some crystals to buy the special gear to go faster but i dont want to spend any $$
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    How did you get all the zetas for this squad ?
    And the gears to gear Padme ? I m having trouble getting her to gear 9 bc of the special gear thing.
    Of course I could buy some crystals to buy the special gear to go faster but i dont want to spend any $$

Well the zetas were definitely saved. And they either bought crystals or had some saved. I bought them personally. But now I need the zetas lol.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Lol they want to friend you so they can inspect your mods and try and set their mods to out perform your team

You can see their arena mods without being friends.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    psh, I don't need friends

rx4qldahxwu4.jpg
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    I had 20k from being top 5 in arena before Drevan and 7 zeta in reserve.
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    Now, well it’s another story :( but I have a lot of « friends » lol
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Open a pack of gum. #fakefriends
  • Do u have the health health health and more health required for the team?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    Do u have the health health health and more health required for the team?

Yes I have 60k Health on Padme.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

You can see their arena mods without being friends.
    Shaddes wrote: »

Don’t need to be allies to do this

As long as sit there and refresh over and over until they show up OR you add them and just scroll allies.
  • You’re asking the internet how to make friends? This probably won’t end well.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Lonach wrote: »
    Simple : Put your 7 stars gear 12 double zeta Padme along with her GR friends all gear 12 and zetaed as your Arena team :-) You'll see that everyone push you back even for 1 place and then ask you as a friend !

I don't think it's working as intended :wink:

Pull out a 🔫 then everyone is going to want to be your friend.

Jk I'm Canadian that stuff ain't happen here eh.
  • I’ve found that crippling anti social behavior, humor that deflects from my sadness and depression has worked great for me. But I’m sad and lonely, so what do I know.