Sith Characters

Does anyone have a good ranking of how to farm the sith characters? I am looking to do this as my next project. Thanks.

Replies

• thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Options
    swamptours wrote: »
    Does anyone have a good ranking of how to farm the sith characters? I am looking to do this as my next project. Thanks.

What ones do you have and what ones do you want?
  • Options
    I have Dooku, Nihilus, Vader, Palpatine and Sion. I am looking at getting Bastila Shan (Fallen), Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, Darth Traya, Savage Opress, Sith Assassin, Sith Marauder and Sith Trooper.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Fallen for sure as she is god tier. Then Maul + Sith Assassin. Then Trooper for tank or Maurader for his ship. Can't Farm Traya.

IMHO. Maul + SA combo has won me many GA and TW matches.
  • Options
    zMaul lead with zSavage, zBastila, and pretty much any two sith will hold like a **** on defense.

@VonZant was pretty much the one who helped me decide on zetaing Maul. So I'll post a matching screen like he did :)

tesgj5whfpoy.png

From the territory war before last.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    @MightyWizard I've been using them on O now in GA. Maul + SA + Fallen can hit way above its weight. I use it against Traya teams or any other team without tenacity.Traya will never get to move.

I wish I had Dooku geared but waiting on his rework.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    @MightyWizard I've been using them on O now in GA. Maul + SA + Fallen can hit way above its weight. I use it against Traya teams or any other team without tenacity.Traya will never get to move.

I wish I had Dooku geared but waiting on his rework.

Oh that's nice to hear, I actually went at a Traya team yesterday with pretty much my strongest offensive toons, opponent only had about 5k power on me, I ran g12 zPalp lead, g11 zBSF, g12 Vader, g11 Marauder, and ironically, Maul. I thought it was a sure win at first but by the third round I was getting absolutely steamrolled lmao. I'll try out Maul against Traya next time for sure. I've been getting surprisingly good results from playing with Maul on offense against other teams actually, but it never occurred to me until now that he might work against Traya.

People are often going on about how Mauls zeta is completely useless and old, but the thing is it just has some very specific counters and weaknesses, its utility holds perfectly fine and its an incredibly powerful leader ability in the right situation. And now that Badstila is here to lend her walla to any sith leader that will have her, zMaul is apparently viable against quite a lot of different setups now.

And then there's Dooku's impending rework on the horizon... They can't not give him a good leader ability, after all he is who he is. I think I may like where this is headed... Maybe I'll get to run both Maul and Dooku in arena! :smiley:

• Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    Options
    This should be your priority order:

Bastila Fallen - zeta
    Sith Trooper (you need a tank)
    Traya - 2 zetas
    After that, you can pick from the rest but don't zeta those as they are not arena/GA viable.
    Save your zetas for Grand Republic or Old Republic