CG can you bring back...

CapnJack81
100 posts Member
edited May 2019
I've played long enough to remember the crystal subscription option; paying an amount, 9.99 US i believe, and getting a crystal payout every day for the 21 days.

Sure do wish you guys would consider revamping the idea. I'd gladly pay 15 or 20 US a month for another subscription, especially if it included omegas or zetas. We all know money keeps it going but I'd rather just have a subscription and keep it automatic.

Curious what others think. Anyone else miss the crystal subscription option?

Replies

• StarDog89
    169 posts Member
    I used to do it while they had it. It was a great deal, probably why it didn't last long.
  • Best deal they ever had. That's why it doesn't exist anymore.
  • There was reportedly a partnership conflict over that sub, atleast that’s what they told us if you remember .. would be nice to have it back tho,
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    You now get 400 crystals per day and 9 zetas every 10 days from fleet arena. Much better deal.
  • You now get 400 crystals per day and 9 zetas every 10 days from fleet arena. Much better deal.

You seem to have confused the topic here. No one mentioned fleet arena.
  • You now get 400 crystals per day and 9 zetas every 10 days from fleet arena. Much better deal.

You seem to have confused the topic here. No one mentioned fleet arena.

In the old days some had to pay $10 to get 150 crystals a day or something like that. Now instead of paying for a crystals subscription you get better rewards for a few minutes of fleet arena.

Maybe you do. Not everyone can come 1st in their shard.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

Maybe you do. Not everyone can come 1st in their shard.

Exactly. I don't get why so many people on this forum assume, that everyone here places 1st in both arenas.
  • Coming in 1st in ships, which i do manage 2nd, doesnt gurantee a monthly subscription from countless players.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Because it’s not hard to do so, you just need a shard chat and boom, crystals galore

Yep, I just contacted my shard and they give me 400 crystals daily. I don't even have any ships unlocked!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Because it’s not hard to do so, you just need a shard chat and boom, crystals galore

As someone floating from anywhere between 300-600 with NS in arena, I'm not getting into a shard chat.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!