Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• Played the Padme event for 52 hours with the following team: zGG g12+4, zB2 g12+2, zAsajj g12, magna g10, sun fac g10, all with optimal mods (GG health was 59k), and spent $500+ dollars only to never even get close to completing T7. I won’t exaggerate and say I’m quitting, but this event sure has guaranteed one thing for me: CG won’t get another penny out of me. EVER. Congrats CG on creating something so mind-numbingly stupid and frustrating. You still have me as a player, but never again as a paying customer.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    How is a character that’s been in the game for over two years in any way a panic farm?

Because - as you think a little bit about it - GG isn't a toon everybody's having.
    What did you need GG for before this event? Who was farming him?
    We're a guild of 157m GM, 48 members, and there's ONE guy who has unlocked Padme.

My guild is only 119M GP. We had 4 get Padmé at 5*, 1 at 6*, and 1 at 7*, most without new droids. It was all doable.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    This game is dead is to me... 76,000 squad power, G12 GG, G12 AV, $100's down the drain (along with my soul) and a zeta on toons I SPECIFICALLY avoided to this point...

I was looking for a good reason to never log back in... At least I found it.

Goodbye!

Read this 2 days later: Welcome back! I see quitting didn’t go so well, huh...

...What's worse than the game itself is that the Star Wars community, although originated and championed as a place of unity (a sanctuary for the outcast) has become a self-devouring poisonous pit of sarcasm and condescension...

If you have a problem in the game, need help with a team build or just simply need somewhere to vent about how ridiculously frustrating this game can be, I have come to learn that THIS community will offer you nothing of aid.

If you want to get trolled by turds (who I sincerely believe just enjoy helping others feel worse) then Star Wars people are your kinda people!... What tragic fateful irony has befallen the Star Wars fan.

They went to the dark side.... “Let the hate flow through you!”
  • kjulius888 wrote: »
    Played the Padme event for 52 hours with the following team: zGG g12+4, zB2 g12+2, zAsajj g12, magna g10, sun fac g10, all with optimal mods (GG health was 59k), and spent $500+ dollars only to never even get close to completing T7. I won’t exaggerate and say I’m quitting, but this event sure has guaranteed one thing for me: CG won’t get another penny out of me. EVER. Congrats CG on creating something so mind-numbingly stupid and frustrating. You still have me as a player, but never again as a paying customer.

SF's counters really screw up things. Would have been better off with Poggle or Spy.
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    I did 7 with this, without spending. The key was Ventress lead.aq5znm737zin.jpg
    olqo9yk51ysa.jpg
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    v5isdjauj9yg.jpg
    ci8gibr6gz0j.jpg
    p2ptcoewhpnb.jpg
    4muq8nsmblei.jpg
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    I made the pics from the sets after remodding. I used these. Wasnt easy but doable. It worth it to drop back in arena to 80 from 1 for a day 😂😂
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    SF's counters really screw up things. Would have been better off with Poggle or Spy.
    At the same time, Sun Fac's dispel on basic can be really clutch. Honestly, the best way with him is to gear him up some but not upgrade his counter, leaving it at, like, 20-30%. Can still be a liability, but much less likely to trigger.
    Still not a he.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    How is a character that’s been in the game for over two years in any way a panic farm?

Because - as you think a little bit about it - GG isn't a toon everybody's having.
    What did you need GG for before this event? Who was farming him?
    We're a guild of 157m GM, 48 members, and there's ONE guy who has unlocked Padme.

Didn’t need him for anything. That’s no reason not to work on unlocking someone, though.

Stop letting youtube tell you who to farm. Get what you want because every time there’s a new event it’s that same “I’m so good at this game because the videos tell me what to do” set that gets mad.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    At the same time, Sun Fac's dispel on basic can be really clutch. Honestly, the best way with him is to gear him up some but not upgrade his counter, leaving it at, like, 20-30%. Can still be a liability, but much less likely to trigger.

Plenty of dispel with AV, B2, and Spy. He's a great bullet sponge but him dishing out protection up is the worst.
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    kjulius888 wrote: »
    Played the Padme event for 52 hours with the following team: zGG g12+4, zB2 g12+2, zAsajj g12, magna g10, sun fac g10, all with optimal mods (GG health was 59k), and spent $500+ dollars only to never even get close to completing T7. I won’t exaggerate and say I’m quitting, but this event sure has guaranteed one thing for me: CG won’t get another penny out of me. EVER. Congrats CG on creating something so mind-numbingly stupid and frustrating. You still have me as a player, but never again as a paying customer.

how did you spend over $500? not hating, genuinely curious.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    how did you spend over $500? not hating, genuinely curious.
    Judging from that story? Badly.
    Still not a he.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    HJoci30 wrote: »
    v5isdjauj9yg.jpg
    ci8gibr6gz0j.jpg
    p2ptcoewhpnb.jpg
    4muq8nsmblei.jpg

How is Ventress lead the key? Much better with GG lead. AV lead is *all* bonuses for nightsisters. If you don’t have nightsisters in the team, it does nothing.
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Tiig wrote: »
    v5isdjauj9yg.jpg
    ci8gibr6gz0j.jpg
    p2ptcoewhpnb.jpg
    4muq8nsmblei.jpg

How is Ventress lead the key? Much better with GG lead. AV lead is *all* bonuses for nightsisters. If you don’t have nightsisters in the team, it does nothing.

Ventress lead is only good for her, but if
    you mod her well, she will kill everyone with a few hits. She get TM, and remove some too. Also GG unique is needed too.
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »
    v5isdjauj9yg.jpg
    ci8gibr6gz0j.jpg
    p2ptcoewhpnb.jpg
    4muq8nsmblei.jpg

I think the idea is that in absence of droidika and a maxed out GG lead droid team, make vent as beefcake as possible to solo as much as she can.

You're right though, he lead only effects NS

If you have droidika of course you use GG lead, also my droids were undergeard for this event. Ventress lead is good if you have an undergeared team. GG unique zeta is needed too, but if you read AV lead carefuly you now that it really boost her. With the lead her offense goes over 4500. With a crit hit that is really good. I needed 2 hits from her to kill padme only 1 is needed to be crit, even if she got crit immunity AV kills her (without the normal shield, rhat was removed by my GG). Also 2-3 hits to joleefish. Not easy but pretty much doable. Also AV got a speed boost and TM boost to and can remove some TM too. There are videos on youtube about this setup if you are interested in it. 😊
  • Garmaddon
    153 posts Member
    AV lead made the difference for me and was how i managed a 7* unlock. I used AV, GG, B2, sun fac and poggle. Poggle was only there to give offence up right at the start which helps with taking Padme and Anakin out quickly
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Stop letting youtube tell you who to farm. Get what you want because every time there’s a new event it’s that same “I’m so good at this game because the videos tell me what to do” set that gets mad.

I NEVER watch YT-Videos about GoH.
    Why should I? I play this game. And I play this game in a manner for some years now, that I don't care (most of the time). Because I switched from paying a little money here or there to absolutely f2p.
    As I understand that EA has to earn some money, otherwise there would be no game at all, I also understand that certain toons are for dolphins and whales first.
    I get a little frustrated in cases I have enough 7*/GXII-Ewoks (for C3PO) or 7*/GXII-separatists - and they prove to be the wrong GXII-Ewoks and the wrong GXII-Separatists - which means I have no C3PO and no Padme right now - but I should (in my opinion).
  • Finanzsenator
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Deleted. Already mentioned in another post.

• TOO MANY GEARS!!!
  • Anybody notice Anakin's robotic hand...We might get a Fallen Anakin event with Padme as a requirement.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Anybody notice Anakin's robotic hand...We might get a Fallen Anakin event with Padme as a requirement.

I'm counting on it. For me, that was part of the reason for doing this event.
  • We're a guild of 157m GM, 48 members, and there's ONE guy who has unlocked Padme.

To be fair some could be like me and not give a rats a.. about every shiny new hero released. LOL

This.

I didn't want her. And I could see she will not be meta-defining. So I didn't bother.

This game, by definition, milks the whales who wants every shiny new thing, and frustrates the f2p folks who want every shiny new thing - to the point of frustrating them enough that they spend cash.

Spend cash and get every shiny new thing, or wait and farm and get them when they're no longer shiny or new (actually more sensible because by then you'll have learnt their use or lack of use).

If you're f2p and didn't use your scarce resources getting her the first time then chill, get her next time around, or the next.

Easy.
  • Wanted to ask:

Wanted to prepare for Padme event. With new Dooku lead should I be able to do it with it and lets say Grievous, Asajj and B2 and IG100? Provided I get to gear them in time. I have g12 SunFac that can help instead of some other character but dunno if its viable enough.

There is my roster

https://swgoh.gg/p/996874551/characters/?f=Separatist

Need lots of gear and some farming but confident I can do it in time.
  • We're a guild of 157m GM, 48 members, and there's ONE guy who has unlocked Padme.

To be fair some could be like me and not give a rats a.. about every shiny new hero released. LOL

This.

I didn't want her. And I could see she will not be meta-defining. So I didn't bother.

This game, by definition, milks the whales who wants every shiny new thing, and frustrates the f2p folks who want every shiny new thing - to the point of frustrating them enough that they spend cash.

Spend cash and get every shiny new thing, or wait and farm and get them when they're no longer shiny or new (actually more sensible because by then you'll have learnt their use or lack of use).

If you're f2p and didn't use your scarce resources getting her the first time then chill, get her next time around, or the next.

Easy.

I feel EXACTLY the same. I dont have JKR or any other of the toons that are seen as godlike. I exclusively F2P and refuse to spend money on these games. I dont think that these games would fail even with nobody spending money on them. Its just greed in my opinion. I have grinded to get where I am and even though it can be annoying at times the sense of achievement when I finally do get somebody is better than if I spent money. People have their own views but I dont judge if you are like me or have spent thousands. Whatever works best for you I guess
  • People have their own views but I dont judge if you are like me or have spent thousands. Whatever works best for you I guess

This. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

As long as everyone is realistic and sees this "game" for what it is then everyone should be happy :)

• At last, Padme is in the game. Only problem is...The event is pretty tough

After the reworks, not really.

Hey, if you think you need GG or the geonosians or tons of gear to get padme amidala, you don't! check out this vid of a 79k nute team getting 7* padme WITHOUT grievous!

https://youtu.be/HDci8ljS8Y0

Cheers, may the force be with you!
This discussion has been closed.