Ewok Advice — OG Ewok! (Advice please)

My current line up is in the picture below. Wicket and Logray will not be ready in time.
I’m 1 piece away from Paploo and Scout going up 1 gear level
I’ve got 1 zeta spare for Paploo.

What should my priority be?
1) Getting Paploo to G12 + zeta and others to G11.
2) Getting Paploo and Chirpa to G12 and worry less about the other 2?
3) Something else...

I will be switching in 6 dot mods with +20-25 speed secondaries.
Thanks
NC
zlpeoxcrubqj.jpeg

Replies

• I think with your lineup Paploo is your damage soak and Scout is your damage dealer. I would focus on getting Paploo and Scout up to 12 to keep Paploo alive long enough for Elder's cooldowns on revive and heal to refresh and for Scout to dish out enough damage to hopefully get Chewie and Han down.
  • Chef_Tasty wrote: »
    I think with your lineup Paploo is your damage soak and Scout is your damage dealer. I would focus on getting Paploo and Scout up to 12 to keep Paploo alive long enough for Elder's cooldowns on revive and heal to refresh and for Scout to dish out enough damage to hopefully get Chewie and Han down.
    Thanks!
    I’ve made some progress (see picture below). I’ll work on Scout and Paploo to G12 and get Chirpa to at least G11 then.
    xa0a9chtz21a.png

• I’d say your biggest priorities are getting Paploo and Chirpa to G12 for the mods. I was able to do it with this same squad, with a little higher gear. I wrote a guide on how to do it with them if you wanna use it as a resource: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/198489/guide-no-wicket-no-logray#latest
  • I’d say your biggest priorities are getting Paploo and Chirpa to G12 for the mods. I was able to do it with this same squad, with a little higher gear. I wrote a guide on how to do it with them if you wanna use it as a resource: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/198489/guide-no-wicket-no-logray#latest

Nice guide - I’ve made some progress: Paploo at G11 and Chirpa and Scout 2 nearly complete pieces away from G11. I’m then going to work on getting Teebo up to at least G10 so he’s not deadweight
    PLUS if I can G12 Chirpa and Paploo I will!
    Thanks again.

Nice guide - I’ve made some progress: Paploo at G11 and Chirpa and Scout 2 nearly complete pieces away from G11. I’m then going to work on getting Teebo up to at least G10 so he’s not deadweight
    PLUS if I can G12 Chirpa and Paploo I will!
    Thanks again.

You are already good man. Just 200 speed all around with CD and 2x sets on Chirp and scout.
  • This is where I am at now:
    g0qahvnjlpsh.png
    Should have time to G12 Scout and G11 Teebo and Chirpa...
    Hopefully I have a chance!
  • This is where I am at now:
    g0qahvnjlpsh.png
    Should have time to G12 Scout and G11 Teebo and Chirpa...
    Hopefully I have a chance!

Work on your Chirpa and Paploo. In the long run those are the ones you will team with wicket and logray