The Logray problem

Replies

• Yay, one more day before the event disappears for months... maybe I'll see Logray before that happens 99/100
    Chained since '16
  • I've been farming Logray every time I've seen him in the Guild Store from the moment it was announced that Ewoks would be the faction to unlock C3PO and I STILL don't have him at 7*, so I feel the pain of everyone still trying.

With that said, I DID get my 7* 3PO without him, and while my Ewoks are pretty good, they aren't maxed out and I was able to do it with the mods I had already placed on them.

This was the team: zChirpa (G9), Elder (G11), Wicket (G11), Paploo (G10), and Teebo (G8). It's definitely doable without Logray, and people really need to stop acting like his awful drop rates are the reason they can't get C3PO. Farm him when you can (because you'll want to have him anyway), but plan to do the event without him.
  • Duh so everyone can't get him. Why is water wet?
  • I remember as i was farming Logray i felt the same.
    It looks like there are periods where it shows up quite regularly in Guild store, and then i remember approx. 2 or 3 weeks i saw him only once in the store.

Just keep on luring for him B)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • So you guys say that waiting for him to show is a problem? Man, people complain about anything in this game
  • I got 6 star with a g10 chirps g11 paploo g12 elder teebo and scout
  • Vaexquagrupen1234
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Failed miserably in t7 even with chirps lead zetad but now i have chirps and paploo g12 and logray at long last i mite be able to do it and i have a zeta on paploo aswell. Will be preying to rng god lol
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Not once in two weeks? This is highly unlikely.

Are you looking at every refresh every day? That's 4x/day, 56 times total over two weeks. The odds of going 0-56 are extremely long.

I farmed him when he first dropped in guild store. I had this happen multiple times, over 2 weeks, checking every refresh (even throwing some crystals at refreshes).

Logray is a cruel, cruel farm :#

Definitly a cruel farm and i had same problems too i was lucky tho i got shards for him in another event
  • A horrible farm. It's a shame. I won't be getting C3 this time around I don't think, just because of that...

Where is Logray? :(
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    A horrible farm. It's a shame. I won't be getting C3 this time around I don't think, just because of that...

Where is Logray? :(
    I see the little booger all the time now that I'm done farming him! :D
  • Hey, I found a new way to get Logray to show up: Simply get Dengar to 96/100! Since I got Dengar nearly done, Logray has appeared in my store 5 times in a row. Dengar has not showed at all since then lol
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    I've been farming Logray every time I've seen him in the Guild Store from the moment it was announced that Ewoks would be the faction to unlock C3PO and I STILL don't have him at 7*, so I feel the pain of everyone still trying.

With that said, I DID get my 7* 3PO without him, and while my Ewoks are pretty good, they aren't maxed out and I was able to do it with the mods I had already placed on them.

This was the team: zChirpa (G9), Elder (G11), Wicket (G11), Paploo (G10), and Teebo (G8). It's definitely doable without Logray, and people really need to stop acting like his awful drop rates are the reason they can't get C3PO. Farm him when you can (because you'll want to have him anyway), but plan to do the event without him.

U must have been missing some refreshes then if u still don't have Logray. I farmed him every time he appeared and he has been 7 star for a year plus. The only way people don't have Logray is if they didn't farm him. That is their fault not a problem at all.
  • i had a log ray problem for maybe for maybe 4 monthsbarely ever was in store, it's now switched to b2 :(
  • KalHorn
    102 posts Member
    I got 7 star C3PO first pass without Logray or Wicket. So definitely not required. You just have to go higher in gear levels if you don’t have those 2
  • 17rtxazak2tl.jpeg

Logray is here. Problem is solved
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh my...this thread is still going? I must not have been crazy....
  • Pay no attention to the trolls on here, yes there’s a Logray problem. The goal of cg here is to make money. Just look at the recommendations to throw crystals around. Dont be upset if you don’t get 3po this round. As soon as the event is over, Logray will be in the store a bunch, be ready. You don’t need a spreadsheet to understand how the game delegates feast and famine for shards in relation to events. I only have one alt account, and from that I know how variable the guild store can be between accounts for which toons are present.
  • Pay no attention to the trolls on here, yes there’s a Logray problem. The goal of cg here is to make money. Just look at the recommendations to throw crystals around. Dont be upset if you don’t get 3po this round. As soon as the event is over, Logray will be in the store a bunch, be ready. You don’t need a spreadsheet to understand how the game delegates feast and famine for shards in relation to events. I only have one alt account, and from that I know how variable the guild store can be between accounts for which toons are present.

No one recommend spending crystals or they are trolling because u get Logray for free from shop credits. I've had Logray over a year and didn't spend a single crystal.

Ps. if your trying to get Logray with crystals that's the problem.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    i had a log ray problem for maybe for maybe 4 monthsbarely ever was in store, it's now switched to b2 :(

If you’re looking for B2 in the guild store then you will definitely have a problem.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    i had a log ray problem for maybe for maybe 4 monthsbarely ever was in store, it's now switched to b2 :(

If you’re looking for B2 in the guild store then you will definitely have a problem.

Why? B2 is in the last slot, same as SA.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

Why? B2 is in the last slot, same as SA.

I have never gotten shards of B2 from the guild store, therefore it doesn’t exist.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    :thinking:
  • Preto
    56 posts Member
    It's not a problem with Logray particularly...it's A problem...

The game "knows" what you are farming for and adjusts accordingly. This is due to coding done by brilliant maniacs. I bet there's lots of booleans in there.
    Whenever I farmed for particular chars like B2, Dengar, Magnaguard, they were rarely there... as soon as I finished B2 and MagnaG, one of them is always there.
    Whenever I was with a character at 9x/100, it got painful to get the remaining drops over a number of days, I ended up buying the rest of the shards with crystals.
    Why do we have different items in the shops at the same time? Me and my friend were playing next to each other and his shops had different chars/mats/mods than me...why?

I would also like to know if the shard drop rates are different from char to char...
    For the first couple of years, the drops were ok... I got bad drops 1-2 days then it compensated with good/better drops on other days; it was ok. For the past year or so, I can totally see the difference, the drops are very bad overall.

Now, before TVF asks me about proof and numbers to sustain my claims - I don't have them, I don't play numbers. This is just my personal feeling after playing for 3.5 years, almost daily.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Preto wrote: »
    I would also like to know if the shard drop rates are different from char to char...

Since you asked, the answer is no.

No reason to address the rest.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    The game "knows" what you are farming for and adjusts accordingly. This is due to coding done by brilliant maniacs. I bet there's lots of booleans in there.

z3rkli26h275.jpg
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    It's not a problem with Logray particularly...it's A problem...

No, it doesn’t. The game does not adjust drop rates of node farms or available characters in the guild store just to mess with you. You are not that important. Neither am I.

What the game does is randomly assign one of multiple character options to each guild store slot. I read there are 6 characters that rotate in Logray’s spot, which means there’s a 16 and 2/3 % chance you’ll see him at any given time. That’s not a very high percent chance, so Logray does not show up very often. But he still shows up sometimes.

Logray is currently the only Ewok I do not yet have 7*. I started farming him around the time I started Wicket. I finished Wicket last week, and Logray is currently at 89/100 shards. I’m sure I will find enough shards to finish getting him to 7* before the next C-3PO event. So it does take a long time to farm him, but it is still very possible to do so.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    What the game does is randomly assign one of multiple character options to each guild store slot. I read there are 6 characters that rotate in Logray’s spot, which means there’s a 16 and 2/3 % chance you’ll see him at any given time. That’s not a very high percent chance, so Logray does not show up very often. But he still shows up sometimes.

We don't know that part. It's reasonable to assume certain toons have higher odds of showing than others.

• jr8972686
    176 posts Member
    I started farming Logray as soon as he first was put in the guild shop. I think the longest gap I had was a bit over a week with checking every refresh.