reporting bugs in the bug reporting...it's bugged!

uno
150 posts Member
what's the point of reporting bugs when that 'feature' only sometimes works? of the few i've found, i've had to come back later to try to get it to post, sometimes more than once more. only one time did it go thru first time...:-(

Replies

• Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    It’s been that way for seemingly ever. They don’t seem to care one bit. Unfortunately it’s not going to get fixed and I’ll be shocked if this post goes through before a mod ironically closes this thread and tells you to post the bug in the place where you just said you can’t post.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Bugception
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    And ironically, I’m sure this will be closed out with directions to report it as a bug.
  • My game won’t even let me log in.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Multiple players post bug reports daily...so what exactly is the problem you're having?
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    IF i can get the fields to show up, IF i then fill out said fields....chances are good it won't let me submit
    all that is if i have no other issues like connection lost, random browser refresh...u name it i've proly had it! ino i'm not the only one so i posted here cuz it's STILL a problem that any good company would fix...a biz that doesn't take feed back for improvement isn't in biz for very long!....so, my specific complaint this time is that badstilla's fear ability doesn't do anything when the target has foresight....either the wording is wrong(likely) or it's bugged cuz all it does is skips her turn...foresight remains and no debuffs land anywhere
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    btw...love the sarcasm...really makes me consider that this really is stupid...lol
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    That 2 dot is a definite bug.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you have an issue when reporting a bug, please message me and I will do my best to walk you through the process.
This discussion has been closed.