If you are curious if your Ewok team can 7* C3PO - updated test

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited June 2019
Try the last mod battle with them. If they can beat that, then probably 7*.

Edit. To make it more challenging, borrow Mob Enforcer and do it on auto
z3owzyez1wyu.png
8e2qama0inlk.png
Highly insufficient mods to upgrade.
Post edited by Mephisto_style on

Replies

• Well, tried it. Couldn't beat it. It's a fun simulation though so I'll keep experimenting with turn orders; thanks for the tip!
  • Chef_Tasty wrote: »
    Well, tried it. Couldn't beat it. It's a fun simulation though so I'll keep experimenting with turn orders; thanks for the tip!

Yeah, I figure if my team can't beat it then it can't beat the Chewie team
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Try the last mod battle with them. If they can beat that, then probably 7*.

beat it without a problem. I’ve also been using my Ewoks in territory battles. Haven’t yet beat all combat missions in phase 6, but they can beat all the combat missions in all the other phases
  • I don't think it's too relevant of a comparison.
    I have C-3PO at 7*, I used "event mods" and hours of trying for good RNG until I finished the event (g9 zChirpa, G12 Elder, G11 Paploo, Logray and Scout, not too optimal). The point is, I haven't upgraded my ewoks ever since I got C3 and came close to beating that node on full auto, while two of my ewoks were completely unmoded and the other 3 had some leftover mods.
    You can't really compare the event and the mod battle difficulty.
  • I don't think it's too relevant of a comparison.
    I have C-3PO at 7*, I used "event mods" and hours of trying for good RNG until I finished the event (g9 zChirpa, G12 Elder, G11 Paploo, Logray and Scout, not too optimal). The point is, I haven't upgraded my ewoks ever since I got C3 and came close to beating that node on full auto, while two of my ewoks were completely unmoded and the other 3 had some leftover mods.
    You can't really compare the event and the mod battle difficulty.

They give us no sandbox mode, so unless you got another very challenging spot to use them there is no other litmus test besides it.

I don't see why they don't give us practice modes of these events.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    I suppose one test would be to run Ewoks against an arena CLS team (CLS, Han, Chewie, R2, 3PO), since that would be a very similar team
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    I suppose one test would be to run Ewoks against an arena CLS team (CLS, Han, Chewie, R2, 3PO), since that would be a very similar team

My last 1 was a joke. I did not expect to win against 3 taunters, scab Rey and bb8 by autoplaying.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    I tried it just for the laughs. Guess my Ewok team isn’t ready, hahaha. This picture was from when I first got a turn
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    gnocuu3kqqgp.png
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Did it with Chirpa Leader Z, Wickett Z, Scout, Teebo and Elder. Wickett and Teebo G12 and the rest G11.

Still going to try to put the others to G12 since they are one slot from it.