Territory rebels needs to end

Jv9063
33 posts Member
edited May 2019
With all these recent updates on teams why is territory battles still territory rebels? Cls officerleia rogue1 Phoenix hothsoldier hothscout is the lightside requirements all REBELS. You have updated jedi, galactic republic, ewok, clone,droid,resistance, smuggler, scoundrel, old republic, and ok not jawas but who needs jawas anymore. Get the point of territory rebels not territory battles yet it's time for a updated change to territory rebels

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Because it’s “Hoth: Rebel Assault”? We are getting new TBs with different themes later this quarter, but the requirements for this particular map aren’t going to change.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Liath wrote: »
    Because it’s “Hoth: Rebel Assault”? We are getting new TBs with different themes later this quarter, but the requirements for this particular map aren’t going to change.

So does not change the fact that is really lame.

I'm going to cry just a bit inside if the new TB map is a clone with just different team requirements.... horrible

Great when it came out...all this time later.... just devolved to meh

prob not that it's actually bad....just got big time old...and the PVE content development in this game non existant... I know you say but NEW MAP..... so what change colors change teams.... still same borefest

game desperately needs some fresh PVE content...

I think they waited until people really went off the hook demanding new map...waited till people frothing.....then they can release it and literally go another year without giving us something new and fun
  • mr37hat
    79 posts Member
    also currently the only good source of guild event currency, don't poke them
    "ooba... ooba"
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    mr37hat wrote: »

why doors will be shut before i can farm enough get to aquire wampa and malak and the "NEW" guys....

it's a trap
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

why doors will be shut before i can farm enough get to aquire wampa and malak and the "NEW" guys....

it's a trap

Then either you’re in a bad guild or you’ve chosen to spend your GET on other things.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited May 2019

it's a trap

Then either you’re in a bad guild or you’ve chosen to spend your GET on other things.

Quite insightful (other than the ad nauseum part) although I have none of those problems.... I gather quite a few do since CG's war on guilds began.

Also since YOU brought it up.... Someone starting the game recently may in fact not have enough TB's left to farm those toons. Before the doors close

Depends how EA interprets April I guess.

Let's hope cut copy and paste map with different teams can drum up those numbers gotta keep that one overloaded server running as long as we can

or until I finish ewok glider farm for ships then I will be satisfied !

• Liath
    5140 posts Member

it's a trap

Quite insightful (other than the ad nauseum part) although I have none of those problems.... I gather quite a few do since CG's war on guilds began.

Also since YOU brought it up.... Someone starting the game recently may in fact not have enough TB's left to farm those toons. Before the doors close

Let's hope cut copy and paste map with different teams can drum up those numbers gotta keep that one overloaded server running as long as we can

The message I quoted was written in the first person.

Someone starting the game recently can pick which character to farm in this store like everywhere else in the game and will probably never finish everything, so what difference does it make?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

it's a trap

The message I quoted was written in the first person.

Someone starting the game recently can pick which character to farm in this store like everywhere else in the game and will probably never finish everything, so what difference does it make?

none, but if there was nothing to talk about it would be a grammerz forum not a SWGOH forum apparantly
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    This is a complaint I did not expect to read.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    This is a complaint I did not expect to read.

depends which one your talking about... last few posts or OP ?

OP kinda ridiculous.... any PVE content > No PVE content :)

if ya mean last few posts I think we are just mumblerapping now threads run it's course and my stupid comments and grammer is always gonna draw the ire of liberal arts grads. (not you Liath) just in general...... like Ray says... "way of the road boys" "how she goes"

This forum right here and right now is a place that I have a dream about nightly. I dream that Star Wars fans of all occupations and financing backgrounds all credit ratings and pre approval loans of all backgrounds can come together and chat about the tension and angst falsely created and spread by those at the top to divide and conquer the whale and the peasant alike...

For today I may be a peasant but thine whale be'ist my brother in arms against the lack of ship content in this game
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    if ya mean last few posts I think we are just mumblerapping now threads run it's course and my stupid comments and grammer is always gonna draw the ire of liberal arts grads.

giphy.gif
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    if ya mean last few posts I think we are just mumblerapping now threads run it's course and my stupid comments and grammer is always gonna draw the ire of liberal arts grads.

giphy.gif

Still top 5 show of all time
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

giphy.gif

What's the other 4?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jv9063 wrote: »
    With all these recent updates on teams why is territory battles still territory rebels?

Because that is the background they chose for the first round of TB.

Similar to the LS table and DS table. There is a certain back story given to select areas of the game. TB is the battle of Hoth.

The new TB will have a Genosian background story and will involve key toons from that timeline/storyline being rewards or required.
  • Jv9063
    33 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    With all these recent updates on teams why is territory battles still territory rebels?

Similar to the LS table and DS table. There is a certain back story given to select areas of the game. TB is the battle of Hoth.

The new TB will have a Genosian background story and will involve key toons from that timeline/storyline being rewards or required.

All good and well a year ago way too many updated squads nowadays and darkside has far more included empire sith bounty hunters compared to just rebels
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Monel wrote: »

giphy.gif

What's the other 4?

Perfect Strangers
    Alf
    The Facts of Life
    You Can't do that on Television (ready.......aim........ "wait wait stop")
    Trailer Park Boys
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I think it might be time for this thread to end.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

All good and well a year ago way too many updated squads nowadays and darkside has far more included empire sith bounty hunters compared to just rebels

Which why they are introducing a new TB map.

The DS battle on that table was introduced later, and still has a focus on rebels, just fighting against them, because again that is the back story of that map.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2019

So does not change the fact that is really lame.

Your personal oppinion does not change that fact that it's consistent with the fact that it's "Hoth : Rebel Assault."