Grand Master Training Event Advice Pls?

Tom232
5 posts Member
edited May 2019
Hi guys,

I got a query about the Grand Master Training Event to unlock GMY.
The 5 best jedi characters I got are Ezra, Kanan Jarrus, Obi-Wan Kenobi(Old Ben), Jedi Counselor, and Mace Window.

My Query is with Ezra at 6* and all the rest of my characters at 5* will that be enough to complete tier 5??
Gear level VII for Ezra, and the others between V-VI. Will that be adequate enough to defeat Yoda??

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
The Dark Side

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    "Mace Window" is one of the funnier and more appropriate autocorrects I have seen recently.

It's an easy event, you should be fine.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    If you gear up Ezra a tiny bit more, he can solo it. You’ll be fine
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    G7-8 and level 76 with no omegas can clear Tier 7... You'll be fine.

And from what I remember when I did it, Yoda's allies aren't fixed. If you're struggling and keep going in, you can get a more favorable lineup to defeat.
  • Thanks guys for your advise, greatly appreciated!!
    It's ironic Mace Windu even falls out of a window!! :)
    Preparing for this event has caused me alot of stress and anxiety. As a result of not having "Luminara Unduli" and "Qui-Gon Jinn" and "Baroness Offree". It's a tough grind, how I wish I could get 7* Yoda!!
    So far I haven't spent any money on the game and I'm at player level 72 hopefully I'll be able to keep that going.

Kind Regards,
    The Dark Side
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Use old Ben as lead. Even one timely dodge can make all the difference. And Mace, as much as he's kinda useless for now at higher levels, really makes the Yoda event easier when he inflicts expose. Particularly when you're lower level and/or lower gear.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    I just beat the Yoda event. Its pretty easy and doesn't require high level stuff at all. Just the stars and semi decent gear.
  • Yes, your right it was pretty easy up to tier 5. Then for tier 6 I was stuck for one 6* character to enter the tier!! But I may be able to get the character up to 6* before the event ends!! :)