What does your top five competition look like?

2Next

Replies

• Kabbage wrote: »
    Looking at the top 20 on mine: 5 Sidious leaders, 1 Dooku, 1 Asajj Ventress (this is a cool team utilizing Talia and a Nightsister Initiate that hits like a truck) rest all Bariss (including myself).

I'm keeping Bariss there as leader while I'm building up some other characters. My lvl 60 plan (58 right now and rest of the top 20 are in low to mid 50's) will definitely utilize Sidious. It will be good bye Dooku and Bariss - we had a good run.

I'm glad to see that it works out well at endgame. My PVP team is Ahsoka, Talia, Asajj, Old Daka and Luminara.

Anyway, top ten are Bariss X 5 then HK47 then Sid X 5, Bariss, Sid.

I don't really like the commonly used ones. They get too boring. E.g. Sidious, Dooku, Bariss.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • i think there won't be alot of Barris leads after the update today in arena :p
  • @Skywalker
    I actually wrote that yesterday but didn't hit post.

Now its
    Ima Gun Di
    Qui Gon Gin X 2
    Sid
    Bariss
    Sid
    HK47
    Bariss X 7
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • No idea how old my server is
  • On my server

Barriss, me
    Chewy
    CT5555
    Luminara
    Barriss

With new update i will modify my squad with new FO heroes...Phasma as leader.. Only got it at 5* so far
  • In mine is Sid, Qi Gon, Qi Gon, Sid, Barris, then Barris, Chewy. I ran Talia. I ran Talia. Asajj was just buffed 30% base attack, Ahoka too maybe more. I may be building Nightsister Initiate. She seems a good combo of hard to kill and heavy hitter. That would bumo evasion of all team quite high. And Sid evasion vs Jedi's is now.....35%. Plus 13% Talia is 47% evasion, and Sids AoE has been increased by...40%.

Guess CG wants us to side with the Dark Side.
  • My top 5 comp team

19-0

Captain Phasma (Leader) 4 star G6
    First Order Tie Pilot 2 star G6
    Kylo Ren 4 star G5
    JC 3 star G6
    Kit Fisto (will be replaced with dooku) 2 star G5
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Sid 7*, Luminar 7*, JC 6*, Dukou 4*, Barriss 4*.. all level 60 with gear levels as high as I can get them. Can't crack the top 200 on my server.

Too many healers for your server, drop bariss and or jc
  • Ashoka me
    Barriss
    Barriss
    Barriss
    Barriss
  • Behold I am the all powerful Sinbad! Rank 2 currently on my server!
  • Sid 7*, Luminar 7*, JC 6*, Dukou 4*, Barriss 4*.. all level 60 with gear levels as high as I can get them. Can't crack the top 200 on my server.

Do you hit auto attack by chance? You have to strategically wipe out the enemy team, starting with the healers and working your way up! Count dooku is a very good healer killer as he can stun those Jedi scum easily! I have been in the top 50-1 ever since release
  • Mostly Sids in the top of our server...but several guys up top seem to have caught on to Lumi's absurd dodge bonus ATM. 13% evasion, pfft. Must be missing a digit.
  • Mine are Bariss, Lum, Bariss, Lum, Bariss, Sid, Bariss..... Bariss, and then one Phasma
  • SiriTa wrote: »
    @winterme I have three teams I'm dying to make, but they all depend on whether certain characters become farmable in the future. I'd rather be the border collie than the sheep. Stuck amongst the flock at the moment though.

not a huge fan of metas but with some recent changes i am seeing other versatile teams as well as some new strategies.
    i am also seeing LOTS of sid/vader/ben combos but countering them with no major issues atm

will update when next project is done :)
  • My top 5 are

Barris
    Windu
    Barris
    Sid
    Barris
  • Tonight our server ended like this

1. Ben
    2. Phasma
    3. Sid.
    4. Lumi
    5. Sid

Very cool server with a lot of interesting builds. :)
  • Our top 20 has 5 sids 8 barriss, 2 aayala (1 a 7*), 1 phasma, 2 boba fett, 1 luminara, and 1 ben.
  • My server is a newer one, there's 2 or so level 60s in the top 10, the rest are high 50s. Most of the players are 5*-ish Sidious or Barriss leaders, but recently there's been a new guy with 7* Qui Gonn, Maul, Leia - player isn't even max level yet! Thankfully he doesn't play at arena reset time and AI sucks :)
  • My server is a newer one, there's 2 or so level 60s in the top 10, the rest are high 50s. Most of the players are 5*-ish Sidious or Barriss leaders, but recently there's been a new guy with 7* Qui Gonn, Maul, Leia - player isn't even max level yet! Thankfully he doesn't play at arena reset time and AI sucks :)

You could be on my Server. Is there a guy called quicks in top 3 and a Chinese Dude?