Say what?

Prev1
JDIII
1736 posts Member
You could’ve kept Gar Saxon in Cantina 8 where he was and just put Ebon Hawk in Cantina 2! 1 simple move

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ebon Hawk is a new and more valuable ship, so it makes sense to move him to a harder energy farm

Better this than putting it in another Hard Node
  • Options
    They’d rather new players be able to get Gar Saxon at lower level, instead of Ebon Hawk.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Their not gonna farm him, nobody is, lol. Not sure anyone is even gonna farm Ebon Hawk TBH
    I'm done with all my cantina farms, a lot of my guild members are done with cantina farms too, and this isn't a whale exclusive problem.

Its F2P and non-F2P
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I’d rather have it on 8 due to the chance at omega. Albeit minuscule. It’s still a Chance.
  • CoolpantsMcghee
    74 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I guess that the concept that newer content goes on the higher cost node isnt just common sense. Did you guys really expect otherwise? It's not some sadistic stab at F2P.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Their not gonna farm him, nobody is, lol. Not sure anyone is even gonna farm Ebon Hawk TBH
    I'm done with all my cantina farms, a lot of my guild members are done with cantina farms too, and this isn't a whale exclusive problem.

Its F2P and non-F2P

More like a new player vs 2+ year player

Definitely not a whale farm here. Like ultra said
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando aren't good enough to warrant being on the level 8 farms. I bet they are some of the least farmed characters in the game as a result.

I'd expect ISC to be moved to an easier farm at some point in the future.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Gives me something to farm again on cantina! I'm happy.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Finally something to farm again
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    This! 👍🏻
    Monel wrote: »

Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    You can also farm gar saxon and commando in the guild event store with yellow token
  • dogwelder79
    1484 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina nodes needed additions. They have been highly devalued lately, with everything going to single LS or fleet hard nodes.
  • Options

Same:)
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    I’d rather have it on 8 due to the chance at omega. Albeit minuscule. It’s still a Chance.

Did three refreshes worth of the EH node. Got pants RNG, only receiving 2 shards. But I got an omega which made up for it:
    86jrh31n1tzg.png
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Options
    This! 👍🏻
    This! 👍🏻

• Options
    Who is Gar Saxon?
  • Options
    I actually want to farm Gar and ISC. I definitely have better characters to farm, but I want them. Relocating them is the best thing they could've done to the characters, apart from trippling their damage.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »

Did three refreshes worth of the EH node. Got pants RNG, only receiving 2 shards. But I got an omega which made up for it:
    86jrh31n1tzg.png

😳
    You got the ultra rare, completely elusive Cantina Omega! Holy cow! For me: getting a mod to roll more than 20 speed is less rare. Congrats!
  • PepsiAddict
    311 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t complain.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You can also farm gar saxon and commando in the guild event store with yellow token

But... why??
  • Options
    For all those that think the Ebon Hawk isn't worth farming... great. Don't farm it. And I'll have the ONLY viable Ebon Hawk in Arena. And you will rue the day you laughed at Darth Smurf. [insert maniacal laughing here]
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Tactyou wrote: »
    Don’t complain.

Welcome to the forums.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

But... why??

Yes, can /= should.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Also there is an event which comes once in a while where we can randomly get empire shards for free, including gar saxon and commando shards
  • GunnerFCm
    154 posts Member
    Options

Got mine to 7* this morning. I have been slowly crystal farming since it came out and only needed 10 more shards. The dispel on reenforcement is great. Got a troublesome HT? Cassians U-Wing! It popped off another taunt? Ebon Hawk! Good synergy with cargo ships, which include HMF, Phantom, Ghost, and HT, all part of the meta fleet. Yeah, it's rare I pull out my 7th ship, but when it does happen, happy to have the Hawk.
  • Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »

Got mine to 7* this morning. I have been slowly crystal farming since it came out and only needed 10 more shards. The dispel on reenforcement is great. Got a troublesome HT? Cassians U-Wing! It popped off another taunt? Ebon Hawk! Good synergy with cargo ships, which include HMF, Phantom, Ghost, and HT, all part of the meta fleet. Yeah, it's rare I pull out my 7th ship, but when it does happen, happy to have the Hawk.

Also anti-TL mechanics which are a big part of all of the older meta ships (Slave 1, ITF, FOTF, etc.). A solid ship to add to a B lineup as well.

Let's get ISC and the vets off of those nods and put something more interesting there as well. I love the pattern, let's hope it's precedent.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »

This!!! And mines still only 5*..will be going to ebon hawk after I finish anakin..
  • Options
    I want Gar Saxon. Not for any strategic end, but just coz want all empire. Thinking of an anti-phoenix team, in terms of lore not use per se: Thrawn, Sax, ISC, storm, TFP. Mind, might have to drop in magma instead of TFP as also want anti-rogue1: DK, DT, ShT, GMT, TFP...again in lore not use...and my Vader is busy elsewhere