Rey?

Anyone have her leveled at all?

From the looks of things she could be another Leia.

Anyone?

Replies

• I've leveled her to 45 (my level) with 2 slots filled in Gear V. I don't have Leia, so can't compare and I really don't know how to play Rey or any characters at that matter. Much less understand the game mechanics. :pensive:

I know running the fifth map on normal Light Side battles, she gets toasted quickly by the AI as they concentrate on taking her down. But in PVP she was able to 1-hit kill a level 46 full health Dooku with her Flurry of Blows. Maybe that was from lucky critical hit too.
  • what's her speed, out of curiosity? I was reading through her description as I unlocked her. It seems there is a big difference if she gets a debuff on her, and Sidious always is one of the first to go.

He lands a dot on her, and she can be as effective as a wet noodle from what I'm reading. Same could go for Ventress - she should be able to dispel the buffs, thus making her comparable to Bariss
  • I actually don't know. I'm still trying to understand the game mechanics. I also have not had a debuff on her and can't comment on that yet.
  • Yup.. I was playing around with her and she one shotted someone at 50 ( she was 45-46) level 2 gear.
    I was kind of shocked.
  • She is very very fast. Level 50 with level vi gear and she is faster then my maxed 7* full geared Sid. Low health almost mual like but the last few gears I need add a lot of health, her tenacity is decent and would be good paired with a leader like ayla or Luke. Her attacks have immense power potential but are risky and can take 2-3 turns to set up if you do not have a charcter that adds buffs. If she was in a team with leia or poggle I can see her being amazing. She can also gain offense up herself which is handy
  • Rey is Bae
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    She is very very fast. Level 50 with level vi gear and she is faster then my maxed 7* full geared Sid. Low health almost mual like but the last few gears I need add a lot of health, her tenacity is decent and would be good paired with a leader like ayla or Luke. Her attacks have immense power potential but are risky and can take 2-3 turns to set up if you do not have a charcter that adds buffs. If she was in a team with leia or poggle I can see her being amazing. She can also gain offense up herself which is handy

Yup, I can see her and Leia being a tough fight, give them some buffs and put Phasma in the lead and the counters might just be sick.

I am going to try to get her up slowly, I still have yet to see her at higher levels and have been disappointed before..

• She needs the right synergies and like her description says, she is a risky attacker