When do you expect it to happen?

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    homealoneMervNEVARRRRRRR!!!!.gif

j/k all reworks are mostly welcome
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I expect the existing clones to get a half-hearted, ineffective once over.

Then I expect at least two new clones to be released that are vital to make the team function. They will push Clones from a D team to a C+ team for a low, low price of $299.99 each.

Next I expect Clones to be mandatory for some new character event. If you buy the new clones you will breeze through it. If you use the old ones it will require 1000+ attempts before you either get perfect RNG, or you lose the will to live. The character acquired from this event will boost Clones to a B- team, but will be unusable without $150 worth of brand new previously unfarmable gear.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Right after the crazy hard legendary that requires them.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »

Then I expect at least two new clones to be released that are vital to make the team function. They will push Clones from a D team to a C+ team for a low, low price of $299.99 each.

Next I expect Clones to be mandatory for some new character event. If you buy the new clones you will breeze through it. If you use the old ones it will require 1000+ attempts before you either get perfect RNG, or you lose the will to live. The character acquired from this event will boost Clones to a B- team, but will be unusable without $150 worth of brand new previously unfarmable gear.

ding
  • I'm hoping they get the imperial trooper treatment. Where they all add a little bonus to their allies just for being in the squad but some are better than others. Do that and increase damage output, give fives a taunt and make them all have higher stats in general. Not tW bonus crazy but enough to give them some survivability compared to today's OP teams. As for new clones I'd love to see Wolfe and Gregor for sure. Delta Commando squad or even some of the clones that executed Order 66 as DS toons (Gree, Bacara, Neyo, etc.)
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Reworks will happen when the LS version of Geo TB is close
  • I'm hoping they get the imperial trooper treatment. Where they all add a little bonus to their allies just for being in the squad but some are better than others. Do that and increase damage output, give fives a taunt and make them all have higher stats in general. Not tW bonus crazy but enough to give them some survivability compared to today's OP teams. As for new clones I'd love to see Wolfe and Gregor for sure. Delta Commando squad or even some of the clones that executed Order 66 as DS toons (Gree, Bacara, Neyo, etc.)

I'd like them to have some kind of Bounty Hounters viability. Agree about Wolffe but I'm not sure about Gregor, since he was only on one episode in The Clone Wars. I'm hoping for Tup, Boil and Waxer, Delta squad would be awesome but I don't see them doing that as it might be too many new characters.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    I'm hoping they get the imperial trooper treatment. Where they all add a little bonus to their allies just for being in the squad but some are better than others. Do that and increase damage output, give fives a taunt and make them all have higher stats in general. Not tW bonus crazy but enough to give them some survivability compared to today's OP teams. As for new clones I'd love to see Wolfe and Gregor for sure. Delta Commando squad or even some of the clones that executed Order 66 as DS toons (Gree, Bacara, Neyo, etc.)

I'd like them to have some kind of Bounty Hounters viability. Agree about Wolffe but I'm not sure about Gregor, since he was only on one episode in The Clone Wars. I'm hoping for Tup, Boil and Waxer, Delta squad would be awesome but I don't see them doing that as it might be too many new characters.

Always seemed ironic to me how popular jedi and clones are.

But yes there will probably be an event that requires clones, and yes the new ones, if there are any, will probably make it easier.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    When do you expect it to happen?

Well, a few months ago they were selling packs of clones. Typically they don't push packs unless they're going to be needed.

In the weekly shipments, the last 2 weeks have been Fives.

They mentioned they'd be looking at Clones as well.

There's a new TB where Clones will be needed and are a vital part of the story.

Yes, we could get new clones.

However, at the latest Star Wars festival they previewed 3 clips from the upcoming final season of the Clone Wars. One in particular featured the the "Bad Batch".

I've been going on - on the forums how much I'd like them to be added. I have a feeling, they are going to be added. And I think the Clones will be key in getting them.

To that end, make sure they're all 7 stars. G10 to be ready. And maybe a zeta.

The Force is strong in this one.
  • When do you expect it to happen?

Well, a few months ago they were selling packs of clones. Typically they don't push packs unless they're going to be needed.

In the weekly shipments, the last 2 weeks have been Fives.

They mentioned they'd be looking at Clones as well.

There's a new TB where Clones will be needed and are a vital part of the story.

Yes, we could get new clones.

However, at the latest Star Wars festival they previewed 3 clips from the upcoming final season of the Clone Wars. One in particular featured the the "Bad Batch".

I've been going on - on the forums how much I'd like them to be added. I have a feeling, they are going to be added. And I think the Clones will be key in getting them.

To that end, make sure they're all 7 stars. G10 to be ready. And maybe a zeta.

I know I'm gonna invest all the resources 'cause I really love them, so I've already got them all at gear12. It's more like I was wondering whether to save all the zetas I can (I've got about 90 zeta mats at the moment) or if I can afford to put the zetas on some other characters before the rework comes.

About the Clone Force 99, I don't think they would add them before the new season comes.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No idea, but I suspect that's the next rework in line.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    I agree, a lot of content including the upcoming Geo Territory battle will not be released until the show is. We are waiting on Disney.
  • The old clones won’t get a rework. There will be five new Clones.
    Commander Benjamin
    Commander Grant
    Captain Jackson
    Sgt Hamilton
    Sgt Lincoln

They will make the new event a breeze. And they are required to unlock Commander Stock Booster at 5* with double the price GET shards for 6&7*. There will also be totally new GS12 gear that he requires from a future raid in 2020.

Don’t forget new Skywalker Rey will require Rose and Holdo. Drink your Ovaltine!
  • I would have to agree on the thought that it would probably be for the new territory battle. In regards to new clones, I would be a bit surprised if they didn’t add some of the clones from the Bad Batch to promote the final season of the clone wars show.
  • You mean before or after order 66 when they go red side, kill all the Jedi, then hunt themselves down and commit suicide? August. We need a lot more Separatists
  • Redrum75
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    The old clones won’t get a rework. There will be five new Clones.
    Commander Benjamin
    Commander Grant
    Captain Jackson
    Sgt Hamilton
    Sgt Lincoln

They will make the new event a breeze. And they are required to unlock Commander Stock Booster at 5* with double the price GET shards for 6&7*. There will also be totally new GS12 gear that he requires from a future raid in 2020.

Don’t forget new Skywalker Rey will require Rose and Holdo. Drink your Ovaltine!

I see what you did there.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I'm hoping they get the imperial trooper treatment. Where they all add a little bonus to their allies just for being in the squad but some are better than others. Do that and increase damage output, give fives a taunt and make them all have higher stats in general. Not tW bonus crazy but enough to give them some survivability compared to today's OP teams. As for new clones I'd love to see Wolfe and Gregor for sure. Delta Commando squad or even some of the clones that executed Order 66 as DS toons (Gree, Bacara, Neyo, etc.)

But Gregor's episode was one of the most awesome. And he was ... other places. Plus he has easily the coolest armor.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The old clones won’t get a rework. There will be five new Clones.
    Commander Benjamin
    Commander Grant
    Captain Jackson
    Sgt Hamilton
    Sgt Lincoln

Fight for what you love....MOAR OVALTINE!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

This made me lol. Thanks!
  • Two new clones? I'd say 3-5.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Two new clones? I'd say 3-5.

I don't remember a three-five clone.... I know there was Fives's.... what episode was he in ?
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    I hope they add a bunch of new clones, but mostly I want to see the existing ones get reworks/upgrades to work with all republic units. I'd love to be able to add a clone to the padme team or something
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

I don't remember a three-five clone.... I know there was Fives's.... what episode was he in ?

Oh you rascal you!
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

CT 300-500 was his full name and the approximate amount you will pay. 😜
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    I dont expect it, just wait patiently for it. Sooner than later if @CG_Carrie gets her way.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    kEkapzC.jpg
    Still not a he.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »

lol you just summed up CG's entire game model to perfection.

HOWEVER, if you're listening devs, giving Rex a zeta L, then hitting copy and paste on the Clone TW bonus would be dope :wink:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »

HOWEVER, if you're listening devs, giving Rex a zeta L, then hitting copy and paste on the Clone TW bonus would be dope :wink:
    No, they didn't.

How many reworks have ever been "half-hearted" or "ineffective?" Pretty much all of the reworks we get are actually pretty good. Yeah, there's usually related content around the same time to really bring things together, but you have to really pull for mediocre reworks.

And no, the separatist droid reworks are not mediocre, except for IG-100. B2 only needed that touch-up, and the Grievous rework is far better than the backlash gives him credit for.
    Still not a he.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »

How many reworks have ever been "half-hearted" or "ineffective?"

KBB77.png
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).