Are you serious??

I spent 50 min of my life to solote Tank raid. With the Finn rework it's longer but OK I can accept.
But you are killing me with rewards.
I finish 13th and I got **** rewards needed by 2 toons and I have them by 1500...
Rancor reward are better and we do it by simulation...
You have to change tank reward quickly

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I’m sorry to hear that, but it’s completely random on how you get rewards if many other guildmates also solo'd the tank raid. It’s not fun, but it’s the way it goes, and unfortunately ranting here isn’t gonna make the devs change that unless they make it simmable.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    ranting here isn’t gonna make the devs change that

If people ever figure this out there won't be a forum anymore.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    ranting here isn’t gonna make the devs change that

If people ever figure this out there won't be a forum anymore.

Wait....wut?

Oh no....I need those last 3 years back.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Too difficult, rewards stink, the Gamers Lament. Various Studio Devs have told me privately "If all the players are happy, something is wrong in the game".
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    The end-raid rankings are not completely random at all. It's very clear cut.

1- rankings are sorted by total damage, provided #2 does not apply
    2 - score ties are sorted by the "join" list when the join period ended and the damage phase began.

So if everyone solos, the damage ranking will equal the join list.

If 1 person solos and nobody else attacks and 49 get 0. The 1 solo is ranked first, the other 49 are sorted by the join list.

If ten people solo, they are ranked 1-10 based on where they sat on the join list relative to the other 9 solos. Then everyone else occupies 11-50 in damage order.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Tank raid has the worst reward salvage in the game. By far.