Content Update 5/15/2019 [MEGA]

2Next

Replies

• Wish that timer reduction was for everybody. Why only level 85 players???

Because we embody the power that you are meant to crave. This is the Rule of Two.
    I crave nothing except maybe JKR.......

Exactly! I have JKR. And Darth Revan. And Malak.
    Whether it’s the timer reduction or someone in my sweet roster of characters, the Rule of Two applies, in an abstract sense.

Well done to you i guess haha. Im a F2P player and only use crystals to buy stuff when I have built them up. Am currently working through the roster needed to get JKR though. Just takes time. Its more like a rule of 5 at moment
  • This game is ****. I try to login three times a day and it crashes every time
  • Please help. Following this update I am stuck at game initialising and unable to load. I have reset the wifi, cleared the chache, reinstalled the game. Nothing I do works. I have an iPad Air 2, software version 12.3. Is anyone else having this issue????
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Wish that timer reduction was for everybody. Why only level 85 players???

Because you have to advance to get stuff.

I AM a level 85 player but I think that stuff like that shouldnt be available through progress as it isnt really an advantage in gameplay. Its just more convenient. But I see your point. You should earn more stuff through advancing deeper into the game but we all know that it doesnt work like that.....

The point of having a timer on stuff like challenges is to get people to log in multiple times throughout the day. Same as having the bonus energy at different times and energy caps that require you to use it before it fills to avoid waste. It helps their metrics, helps player retention, and fuels spending opportunities. This is also why mobile games have daily login rewards and limited time events - to make you feel like you have to be in the game every day (and multiple times per day) to avoid missing out.

Once a player hits level 85 that player has already demonstrated sufficient addiction to the game that small things like challenge timers are no longer necessary. Thus they can throw us a bone in terms of convenience benefits, and by restricting it to max level players it doesn’t meaningfully impact the above metrics.
  • Ebon hawk Cantina node farm WHOOOO!
  • RebelLion
    243 posts Member
    THANK YOU!! for the daily challenge timer reduction. Now, please do the same for squad arena and add a "buy 10 for 2500" button on the bronznium pack and I'll be a happy consumer.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    They won't do squad arena.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's been a long time since I've been able to do this, but mad props to CG for the changes being made to GA .
  • Jando
    2 posts Member
    make mace better you do him dirty
  • Game just shuts down after you blow through a phase of a raid & it doesn’t award you anything...just **** freezes. That’s awesome!!!
  • Have to start the whole thing over bc the game **** crashes. Smh
  • Drew102379
    99 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I am absolutely smashing a raid right now. Thank you for not crashing again. Lol
  • Reduced the cooldown for Challenges from 2 minutes to 5 seconds for level 85 players

Thank you! I have missed out on so many challenge mats simply because I get distracted before finishing all 5 attemps.
  • QoL => can we have a 24h TB review for the next content update ?
  • RebelLion wrote: »
    THANK YOU!! for the daily challenge timer reduction. Now, please do the same for squad arena and add a "buy 10 for 2500" button on the bronznium pack and I'll be a happy consumer.

This but also a sim all button if you have a ridiculous amount of tokens to use
  • Liath wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Wish that timer reduction was for everybody. Why only level 85 players???

Because you have to advance to get stuff.

I AM a level 85 player but I think that stuff like that shouldnt be available through progress as it isnt really an advantage in gameplay. Its just more convenient. But I see your point. You should earn more stuff through advancing deeper into the game but we all know that it doesnt work like that.....

The point of having a timer on stuff like challenges is to get people to log in multiple times throughout the day. Same as having the bonus energy at different times and energy caps that require you to use it before it fills to avoid waste. It helps their metrics, helps player retention, and fuels spending opportunities. This is also why mobile games have daily login rewards and limited time events - to make you feel like you have to be in the game every day (and multiple times per day) to avoid missing out.

Once a player hits level 85 that player has already demonstrated sufficient addiction to the game that small things like challenge timers are no longer necessary. Thus they can throw us a bone in terms of convenience benefits, and by restricting it to max level players it doesn’t meaningfully impact the above metrics.

Thanks for your insight. It the metaphorical hook to catch those prospective whales then..... :smile:
  • I’m playing galactic bounties. It says I need gear 11 I have gear 12 and I still can’t win....😡😡😡
  • Drew102379
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    You push everything up to requirements with this game & still can’t win.
    Post edited by Drew102379 on
  • Drew102379
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I’m playing events that say you need gear 10 required I have gear 12 and I’m getting beaten horribly, this is absolutely unacceptable CG....You guys suck man
This discussion has been closed.