How can this team consistently beat Drevan+Malak teams?

JerrickKharr87
934 posts Member
edited May 2019
48z602jdhbnv.png
cbai4ym16lee.png
m1aoa2t3x9xp.png
3y06jp0k4ug1.png
fa8j71qn9sxx.png

This guy gets #1 every single night. I don’t see how it’s possible.
Post edited by JerrickKharr87 on

Replies

• Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Shard chat 🤔
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Shard chat 🤔

Nope
  • I’ve reported him and so have numerous others to no avail. So the question becomes, if cheaters can consistently win during my payout, what’s my incentive to play arena and spend to be competitive? He’s going unchecked.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Speed up gmy and switch gk for thrawn 🤔
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Speed up gmy and switch gk for thrawn 🤔

I run a DR squad. I easily destroy his team but he’s able to defeat mine in less than a minute 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Darth Revan is hardly unbeatable with jkr, and it looks like he went full offense and tenacity specifically to counter them more easily. Doubt he's cheating, and he's prolly not having an easy time of it either, but it's a viable way to go about it.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Invite him to shard chat and then ask him to take a video of the team beating yours

I think it’s too early to call him a cheater
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    Invite him to shard chat and then ask him to take a video of the team beating yours

How so? Explain how this guy can beat Dralak teams every single night? It’s literally impossible with his team. If it’s legit, then this guy has found a secret no one else has.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member

How so? Explain how this guy can beat Dralak teams every single night? It’s literally impossible with his team. If it’s legit, then this guy has found a secret no one else has.

If he has found a secret he isnt going to tell you. My guess, is he switches GK out for Thrawn climbs to 1 and then puts GK back in for defense on his final battle. JKR with Thrawn destroys DrMalak teams.
  • I run a JKR team in arena and i'm able to beat some DR + malak teams.
    Depends on mods your DR team has and RNG.
    Seems he is fast, so going first, and kill your bastila. Then, after few turns, mass attacks from GK or revan, with buff from bastila and yoda, can one shot malak and HK.
  • HowieWan
    43 posts Member
    I'd like to see a video of JKR with Thrawn destroying an equally geared and modded DR Malak squad.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

We have several JKR squads in my arena who take 1st everyday....they are easily beaten but can also beat DR malak squads fairly easy....nothing unusual at all here
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    HowieWan wrote: »
    I'd like to see a video of JKR with Thrawn destroying an equally geared and modded DR Malak squad.

youtube has a "search" function ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • RWTD_Burn
    141 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Said video even has the recommended mods and attack order. If one is so inclined to utilize that search function. :D

But please don't. the more people start to use Thrawn on the JKR teams the more likely CG is to nerf Thrawn.

RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • I run a JKR team in arena and i'm able to beat some DR + malak teams.
    Depends on mods your DR team has and RNG.
    Seems he is fast, so going first, and kill your bastila. Then, after few turns, mass attacks from GK or revan, with buff from bastila and yoda, can one shot malak and HK.

But he isn’t fast lol. Not compared to the top Dralak teams....

Eh...whatever. Seems most say it’s possible. Not sure I see how it is. He never has Thrawn in there like some have suggested. Just seems funny to me to see him taking #1 so easily with the slow team he has.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Asking for a friend.. but does thrawn help much in jkr v jkr?
  • RWTD_Burn wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Said video even has the recommended mods and attack order. If one is so inclined to utilize that search function. :D

But please don't. the more people start to use Thrawn on the JKR teams the more likely CG is to nerf Thrawn.

Look at my pictures. He does not have the mods to run that team. Not even close.
  • But he isn’t fast lol. Not compared to the top Dralak teams....

Just remember JKR teams have a bonus speed for all jedis/OR allies.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »

Yes, two toons are better than one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • But he isn’t fast lol. Not compared to the top Dralak teams....

Just remember JKR teams have a bonus speed for all jedis/OR allies.

Yes of course. But can you seriously look at his speed and tell me he should consistently be beating Dralak teams?
  • Does no one see his 197 speed Yoda??!! 😂
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Does no one see his 197 speed Yoda??!! 😂

He has pretty high tenacity, and you didn't even show his special damage. He can literally one shot toons on a Dr team if you boost his offense even a little.
  • Does no one see his 197 speed Yoda??!! 😂

yoda does not need to be fast thanks to all the assists. just need to hit hard

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »

Yes, two toons are better than one.
    *slow clap*
    But really.. for offense is it worth dropping gk for thrawn?

I haven’t see that a lot on my shard so wondering if that is just something that has not been picked up..

• Fahrius
    620 posts Member

youtube and discord, there are like a lot of them beating better modded/geared dr/malaks out there
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • The special offense on GMY is also important (and not shown). GMY gains a ton of TM for using his basic most of the time so raw speed on him is unimportant.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Jkr plus Thrawn beats maxed out top speed DR Malaks . Just need JKR faster than DR to mark him and GMY faster than BSF to get tenacity up spread to shut her down . Fracture DR next then pick them apart . Metaverse posted video of this couple nights ago and it not only works it’s very reliable . Mod dependent though .
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No naming and shaming btw. Better mosaic out his name or something to that effect.
  • Also if your GMY isn't fast enough, just pop hermit instead of Jolee and use masters training to get GMY to full TM.
    Don't need to remod GMY that way.
  • Azazel61
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I’d say it’s not possible to do it consistently. There’s a few JKR in my shard but they really struggle to get top 10. One guy recently switched to the Thrawn team and he’s doing better now. Even with god mods that team will struggle.