The Grand Galactic War - New Collector Focused Game Mode Proposal

Sentia
280 posts Member
In this game mode the player will move across a table of nodes, each containing a battle. Just like the original Galactic war.

Players are grouped by the same kind of matchmaking used in Grand Arena, so you have 8 players with similar galactic power to compete against (Ship GP is excluded). The difficulty of battle nodes will be appropriate for their GP level and exactly the same enemies are used for all 8 players.

In this Grand Galactic War mode the team you use to complete each node can not be reused. 5 unused characters are required to enter the next battle node. Players can preview the enemies who they will be fighting in the current node but not further nodes. Each node gets slightly more difficult as you progress.

Each node you complete rewards banners based on the number of attempts it took, as well as remaining health and protection like we get for GA battles.

All 8 players have 24 hours to rack up as many banners as possible. Banner ties are determined by who has the lower GP. Reward structured similar to GA.

Let the best collector win!

Replies

• NasRegal
    142 posts Member
    You may want to edit the health and protection part, if you can't reuse the 5 toons you've just used, who gets the health and protection regeneration?
  • NasRegal wrote: »
    You may want to edit the health and protection part, if you can't reuse the 5 toons you've just used, who gets the health and protection regeneration?

Where does it say anything about regeneration? It simply states that we gain points based on remaining health/prot, which is the current system of scoring in GA.

It's like GA mixed with a raid. A cool, slightly original idea that I hope they take and improve. It does seem very fun though, well done!
  • Yeah, this sounds great. I think what draws me is the fact that it’s one day. Nice job!