May calander update - why a 1 hour review is bad

I'm 4.5m GP and there is cheating going on at that level which I'm reporting, but only having a 1 hour review for the last battle doesn't give us any time to review the last battle when it happens at 4am.
Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.

Replies

• You'll be alright for a one time 1 hour review.
  • I'm 4.5m GP and there is cheating going on at that level which I'm reporting, but only having a 1 hour review for the last battle doesn't give us any time to review the last battle when it happens at 4am.

Since they announced the mod swap exploit there are now double figures of my shard mates / guild mates posting screen caps of their sore loser GA opponents accusing them of cheating.

So now we have people complaining that the matchmaking makes them lose, and others complaining that they only lose to cheats.

No one ever gets out played do they?

• I'm 4.5m GP and there is cheating going on at that level which I'm reporting, but only having a 1 hour review for the last battle doesn't give us any time to review the last battle when it happens at 4am.

Since they announced the mod swap exploit there are now double figures of my shard mates / guild mates posting screen caps of their sore loser GA opponents accusing them of cheating.

So now we have people complaining that the matchmaking makes them lose, and others complaining that they only lose to cheats.

Probably sound like an a** saying this but I'm paranoid about this sort of thing and I've recorded every one of my GA attack phases.... just in case. :/
  • No one ever gets out played do they?

I get outplayed all the time, I've lost by 1, 2 and 8 points. If my opponent doesn't have malak then 90% of my losses are by less than 100 points, and that's fine.

It's when you get beat by over 1,000 points that i raise an eyebrow. I once got beat by someone who averaged 61 points per win ... that was their AVERAGE!!
    To get over 60 points you need to have won without a full team.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member

I get outplayed all the time, I've lost by 1, 2 and 8 points. If my opponent doesn't have malak then 90% of my losses are by less than 100 points, and that's fine.

It's when you get beat by over 1,000 points that i raise an eyebrow. I once got beat by someone who averaged 61 points per win ... that was their AVERAGE!!
    To get over 60 points you need to have won without a full team.

If you have counters it's feasible, depending on the teams on d. In 3v3 i solod a team with cls, another with bastilla, so 2 max point fights right there. Wampa can solo alot if he's geared...nest too.
  • All my defences are g12 so i find it hard to believe that all my teams were beat by less than 5 toons.