Padme & Fulcrum: potential combination?

Alijar1
381 posts Member
edited May 2019
Here's a team I thought about when going over what would pair well with the protection up stuff Padme has. Ahsoka Fulcrum creates 40% protection up for herself and a ally when she uses her basic - off the bat that's eight stacks of regularly available courage for your GR allies, as well as debuff immunity.
The trouble is I can't think of who she would replace on the team, as well as her not being able to gain bonus turnmeter from Meditate under a Padme lead. All the other GR allies are pretty great under a Padme lead, but I can't help but wonder how well the constant source of protection up from Ahsoka would help.
My current idea is Padme (L), Ahsoka (Y), Ahsoka (F), Anakin and Yoda, but I'm wary to remove Kenobi and his taunt. I'm also wary to remove Anakin because of his ridiculous damage, even though Whirlwind is a pretty insane move when Fulcrum is paired with Yoda.
Anyone have any thoughts/guides on this team idea?
#MakeTuskensGreat
tenor.gif

Replies

• Might replace Yoda with GK. The team should have enough damage without him.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    Yoda doesn't fit on that team. Gk, anakin, Ahsoka are a trio, don't split them up. Fulcrum is a good fifth, as are some others, but the ideal fifth is presumed on the way. But i like where you're head is at. Alyssa looking for good fits for fulcrum, myself.
  • Could always go for plo koon for his turn meter increase
    518 posts Member
    BlueTak wrote: »
    Could always go for plo koon for his turn meter increase

Especially since Padmé prevent any TM gain or reduction lmao

Maybe the so long heared galactic chase for this 5th slot. I though of ATF as well, she'll be a great addition but will remove the taunt from kenobi's unique zeta and the 100% more damage from JKA attaque's when the unique goes
  • Padme, GK, Ashoka, GK, anakin, r2d2 is prob the best GR team that doesn’t pull needed toon from other teams that can’t be replaced. Just make r2 super fast followed by padme.
  • Guest wrote: »
    BlueTak wrote: »
    Could always go for plo koon for his turn meter increase

Especially since Padmé prevent any TM gain or reduction lmao

Maybe the so long heared galactic chase for this 5th slot. I though of ATF as well, she'll be a great addition but will remove the taunt from kenobi's unique zeta and the 100% more damage from JKA attaque's when the unique goes

Is that all turn meter or just opposition! I didn't have the toons to unlock her so haven't looked at anything out of envy 😅